Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

lol have some Integrity

I have. Your own board admitted that there was very little vote fraud.

Democrat refused to give Kobach voter rolls.. why hide?

(R)s did too. 44 states refused - so no way you can say they were all (D).

know why? because kobach et al weren't trusted.
Link?

i gave a link way early in the thread, & i believe it was to YOU - & of course you left it alone.... no response. 'cause you don't have one.

but here - take yer fucking pick.

kobach voter fraud 44 states refused to comply - Google Search

where are your links disputing it? lol....lol....LOL!!!!!
That’s a Google search you stupid hack lol give me the data!

i'm sure you can find it yerself within the vast array of articles to choose from if you gave a damn. kobach et al wanted SS numbers & other info as well. go find it, it's in there lazy ass.
So no link. Gotcha

take that moldy old MAGA hat off incel, & put yer critical thinking cap on.
including [district of columbia] 2019

View attachment 324454
No need to be angry you lost! You always have 2032, to mount a come back

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

EVERY elected president has won because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807

already proved that map is deceiving. most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

How many of those trees, cows and cornfields vote?

oh please. that's nonsense....cause even though the population of bumfuck, iowa is less than any east or west coast cosmopolitan area - the entire hayseed state will throw its EC vote to the red conservative.

Of course it's nonsense.

but it's fools like you that keep bringing up 'cows, cornfields, and trees' when discussing red states.

yet it's fact. middle america is less populated & are traditionally red, but carry weight when it comes to the EC.

as they should.

No different than 80% of NY voting red, only to be overruled by NYC, is it?

which is why the popular vote should be the deciding factor. if NY, by sheer numbers of people alone went for a (R), then that is the way it should be. same for cali, FLA, or montana.

which is why the popular vote should be the deciding factor.

For a state, sure.

for a presidential election?

The states elect, not the people.

states aren't made up of trees & cows.

no, they're made up of people, some large, some small.

What makes you believe the voters in NYC know what's better for Iowa than the people in Iowa?

San Francisco knows what's better for Idaho than Idaho?

that's what state senators & reps are for.... they are on the ground & listen to their constituents. even congress critters who are voted in, are there thru majority votes by individuals.

donny is treating the red states more favorably than blue states because of his electability in those states. how sick is that?

donny is treating the red states more favorably than blue states because of his electability in those states.

and how is that any different than any other president in history?

You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

I'm surprised you don't have Athletes tongue.

uh-huh. exactly when & how has any other potus EVER denied cash, PPE, testing equipment or medical equipment to states governed by the opposing party? huh huh huh? please link credible sites 'splainin' that, m'k?

lol..... chop chop, best get going otherwise your 'alternative' facts will be dismissed as the total false narrative it really is.
WHY THE HELL would you give NY more money they are 9 billion dollar deficit.. it is a revenue cash cow what the hell are they doing with the money! Enough is enough,, democrats need to answer for their failures

i'm talking strictly about the COVID-19 response, dippity do duh.
Have democrats across the state step down immediately and we will give NY money

must you always be an idiot?

I’m not sure the Democratic Party exists in Arizona if it wasn’t for illegals
Home | Senator Kyrsten Sinema

now get yer ass in gear & find a credible link showing that she was elected by illegals.

GO!

& the (R) bitch that replaced mccain after he passed away is having some real stiff competition by mark kelly, her (D) opponent whose ratings are leaving her in an arizona dust devil.
We are trying to prove she was elected by illegals but democrats want to keep that information in the basement

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

so prove me wrong & provide some links. but there are none? none you say?

loooooooooooooooooooser......................
You won’t give us the voter rolls! How plain and simple do I have to say it?

lol have some Integrity

Link?

i gave a link way early in the thread, & i believe it was to YOU - & of course you left it alone.... no response. 'cause you don't have one.

i'm sure you can find it yerself within the vast array of articles to choose from if you gave a damn. kobach et al wanted SS numbers & other info as well. go find it, it's in there lazy ass.
So no link. Gotcha

i did already & you ignored it. besides - you're lazy.

got it.

now get yer ass in gear & find a credible link showing that she was elected by illegals.

GO!

& the (R) bitch that replaced mccain after he passed away is having some real stiff competition by mark kelly, her (D) opponent whose ratings are leaving her in an arizona dust devil.
We are trying to prove she was elected by illegals but democrats want to keep that information in the basement

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

i can't give you voter rolls dummy. but i gave you links to why the secs of states who have that power, didn't want to give them. you can educate yerself or stay the lazy poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.
I got a google search. Is that what you sent?

GO!

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

i can't give you voter rolls dummy. but i gave you links to why the secs of states who have that power, didn't want to give them. you can educate yerself or stay the lazy poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.
We know why they won’t. It will prove dead people are voting democrat.. millions of them

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

I'm gong to wait til the end of the first week in November for the polls.

They have more of a chance to be correct.
We will get a better view come November.

But most presidential polls over the last 50 years have been very accurate. They blew it in 2016.

Can Trump count on polls always being wrong?
with the absolute hatred a vitriol Trump voters receive yep ! add 10 points to any poll for Trump.

Kind of like the hatred and vitriol directed at the schoolyard bully. Ironically, nobody feels sorry for him
Boo Hoo, Trump is such a big meany! He tells the truth about those media scumbags. How rude! It's so unfair: one guy against tens of thousands of idiots denouncing him everyday!

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

GO!

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

We know why they won’t. It will prove dead people are voting democrat.. millions of them

& the (R) states would have jumped at the chance to out them. lol.... you really didn't think that reply thru b4 you posted it.

tsk tsk tsk - you are just SO lazy!

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!
Well that’s how you find out who’s alive lol why do you democrats have to hide?

GO!

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

& the (R) states would have jumped at the chance to out them. lol.... you really didn't think that reply thru b4 you posted it.

Massachusetts attorney general is a democrat

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

ask the (R)s what are THEY hiding.

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

Give me a link .. are you hiding to?

GO!

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

ummm... so? it's the secretary of state that is in charge of each states' electoral process. are you now going to tell me that every red state has a (D) sec of state?

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

done did already, lazy ass. where are your links disproving it?

GO!

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

ummm... so? it's the secretary of state that is in charge of each states' electoral process. are you now going to tell me that every red state has a (D) sec of state?
I would say some are yes , or the gov is a democrat, or the attorney general is a democrat. Either way democrats are hiding

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

I don’t need a link we don’t have the data because of democrats

Thanks to democrat game playing. The voters are aware and will get rid of the conniving scum soon.

Buddy, Trump got legislation to Deal with TRUMP PLAGUE a lot faster than Obama got legislation to deal with Bush's recession.

Nope, this is all on Trump... He owns this plague.

Ummm, no..China does you imbecile.
Watching these TDS morons try to blame Trump for coronavirus is utterly hysterical. Can there ever be more convincing evidence that they know they are going to lose?

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

Again you lie he asked for the last four digits, Trump election panel asks all 50 states for voter roll data

Forum List

Back