Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

I’m not sure the Democratic Party exists in Arizona if it wasn’t for illegals
Home | Senator Kyrsten Sinema

now get yer ass in gear & find a credible link showing that she was elected by illegals.

GO!

& the (R) bitch that replaced mccain after he passed away is having some real stiff competition by mark kelly, her (D) opponent whose ratings are leaving her in an arizona dust devil.
We are trying to prove she was elected by illegals but democrats want to keep that information in the basement

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

so prove me wrong & provide some links. but there are none? none you say?

loooooooooooooooooooser......................
You won’t give us the voter rolls! How plain and simple do I have to say it?

i can't give you voter rolls dummy. but i gave you links to why the secs of states who have that power, didn't want to give them. you can educate yerself or stay the lazy poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.
We know why they won’t. It will prove dead people are voting democrat.. millions of them

& the (R) states would have jumped at the chance to out them. lol.... you really didn't think that reply thru b4 you posted it.

tsk tsk tsk - you are just SO lazy!
Massachusetts attorney general is a democrat

ummm... so? it's the secretary of state that is in charge of each states' electoral process. are you now going to tell me that every red state has a (D) sec of state?

I can't speak for red states and their Secretary of State, I live in a blue state.

My blue state which every state wide elected office except one, is held by a democrat.

That one state wide elected office, the Secretary of State, is held by a republican by the name of Kim Wyman. Who since she has been secretary of state has caused a decrease of 30% in voting since she took office.

I didn't vote for her even though I believe more women should be in public office. The reason why I didn't vote for her is because I know how much republicans don't want people to vote. I was right, voting went down while she has been secretary of state.

I'm hoping that she will lose reelection this year. I hope that the large turnout against trump will elect a democrat back to that office.

My state is one of those states that refused to hand over voting information to trump and his commission.

Our republican Secretary of State refused and told trump to take a hike.

The world disagrees,, nations leaders are calling him wondering how he’s doing to well..

The world considers Trump a buffoon.
172FB848-CEAA-4FDC-8CB9-880FA6C70081.jpeg
huh

No, this situation isn't unique at all. If the economy is in recession on your watch YOU LOSE.

GWB had a mild recession we were out of by 2004, Al Qaeda had been crushed, Saddam was dead, and the folly of the Iraq War hadn't yet dawned on people with less than 1000 dead. And Bush BARELY beat John Kerry.

Trump will be facing a major recession, probably at least 60,000 dead when this is over if we are really lucky. Oh, yeah, and a majority never wanted the Mother Fucker to start with.

You mean the majority out of Commiefornia, because that's where the overage was. But thankfully we don't live in a pure democracy, we live in a Republic where they can't control who the President will be for the rest of the country.

GW not only presided in a recession, the worst domestic attack in our history, he also presided in an unpopular war. You people are terrible at predictions. You thought that drunken Hillary would win because people wanted a third term of Obama. Some are wishing the same with Creepy Joe. It's not going to happen.

One more thing, quit worrying about the White House. You better focus on the House given the way the Democrats are politicizing the pandemic, and their awful performance in leadership. People will remember how they stuffed the stimulus package with pork that held it back a week, and now that the small business fund ran out of money, they went on vacation for three weeks. That's what people are going to remember about this, especially the majority of Americans that were employed by small business that will lose their job.

Xi won't be on the ballot. Trump will be. Logical people will realize Trump's mismanagement got us here when the REAL pain starts being felt.

Trump not only managed it just fine, he's doing a great job.

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

I'm gong to wait til the end of the first week in November for the polls.

They have more of a chance to be correct.
We will get a better view come November.

But most presidential polls over the last 50 years have been very accurate. They blew it in 2016.

Can Trump count on polls always being wrong?
with the absolute hatred a vitriol Trump voters receive yep ! add 10 points to any poll for Trump.

Kind of like the hatred and vitriol directed at the schoolyard bully. Ironically, nobody feels sorry for him
Who is spilling the vitriol on these Threads?!
You Libs are so mentally ill you don't even realize you're the ones spitting and cursing.
Bullies deserve what happens to them

So does Trump
It's funny how when GW was President, you posted he was a bully.
Apparently, anyone in office who disagrees with you politically is a bully.
I never said Bush was a bully. I thought he was a nice guy. Totally inept, but a nice guy.
Bullshit...You hated his guts.
Your problem is I actually read your posts.

Put those 2 things together and that's how bush the first lost his bid for a second term. Thank goodness. Him losing was one of the best things to happen to our nation.

Really?

Frankly, I thought that Bush was one of the good guys in the GOP. I don't think anyone who followed him really measured up in terms of experience or the ability to make hard decisions.

The fault lies not within the stars but within ourselves. Bush had to make a very hard decision. Watch the banking system collapse completely, which would have sent us into another Great Depression, or go back on his word to not raise taxes (which was kind of dumb of him to say to start with).

The reason why this Coronovirus crisis is so bad is Trump can't make these kinds of hard decisions. He more interested in his re-election and not spooking the markets than he is in saving lives.

Yes for a republican he was one of the least offensive. I didn't vote for him. I knew he was lying his butt off about Iran Contra. There were other reasons why I didn't vote for him.

As I posted, he did the right thing, he tried to pay for his war. I supported him on that one. Those who didn't support him on that were his own voters.

I had already lived through reagan and his so called "tax cuts" and "simplifying my taxes." Which not once cut my taxes. Every time he cut taxes, my taxes went up. So I was used to my taxes increasing. Plus I'm not one of those people who believe taxes are evil. I have never minded paying my fair share. What I minded at the time and now is how that money is spent. Or rather, wasted. While I watched the deficit and debt explode.

If bush the first was alive today and ran against trump, I would vote for bush the first faster than a New York minute.

trump isn't just a horrible president, he's a real danger to our nation and world.

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

But most presidential polls over the last 50 years have been very accurate. They blew it in 2016.

with the absolute hatred a vitriol Trump voters receive yep ! add 10 points to any poll for Trump.

Kind of like the hatred and vitriol directed at the schoolyard bully. Ironically, nobody feels sorry for him
You Libs are so mentally ill you don't even realize you're the ones spitting and cursing.

So does Trump
I never said Bush was a bully. I thought he was a nice guy. Totally inept, but a nice guy.

Now you are just plain lying

Bush left office in Jan 2009......I didn’t make my first USMB post till Aug 2009

So does Trump

Bush left office in Jan 2009......I didn’t make my first USMB post till Aug 2009
I remember you always bitching about him.
I also hated GW and he left Obama a shit sandwich to deal with.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump.

The polls said Hillary was competitive in Arizona too...and Georgia...and Michigan...and Pennsylvania...and Florida.

How'd that work out for ya?

The polls are reported to manipulate people...that's what the trash media does. "Oh looky...the news says the guy 10 sandwiches short of a picnic is winning in Arizona...they must really think we're a bunch of dipshits to fall for the old 'get on the winning team' routine".

And they do think you're all dipshits that they can control like puppets on a string. Tell them to fuck off and quit watching.
Trump won Arizona by 3 1/2 percent after Romney and McCain won by 9 percent.

Those aren’t polls....those are votes

Republicans lost their long held Senate seat in 2018 , that wasn’t a poll either
Trump lost many close states too. We discussed this before. Do you have dementia?

That is not true. Of the states that went to each candidate by less than 5 points, Trump won 8 and Clinton won 4.

States won by Trump
Michigan, 0.23% – 16
Pennsylvania, 0.72% – 20
Wisconsin, 0.77% – 10
Florida, 1.20% – 29
Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District, 2.24% – 1
Maine, 2.96% – 2
Arizona, 3.55% – 11
North Carolina, 3.66% – 15
Total: 104

States won by Clinton
New Hampshire, 0.37% – 4
Minnesota, 1.52% – 10
Nevada, 2.42% – 6
Colorado, 4.91% – 9
Total: 29
Right so 4 could go to Trump. PA and Fla are huge. Could go either way.

Not really. Democrats swept statewide races in Colorado and are likely to turn out Gardner. They have the highest percentage of voters with degrees in the country. In Nevada, Democrats swept statewide races. In Minnesota, Democrats swept 3 statewide races in 2018 with the closest being a 9 point deficit.

Michigan is likely in the Democrat column as well as Pennsylvania. The Wisconsin primary was a red flag for Republicans.

Even if what you said were to come true, that is 26 EVs and Trump STILL wins the EC.

Trump has likely lost Michigan and Pennsylvania. Wisconsin shows Republicans are in trouble. Also Arizona, Georgia and Texas are in play. I don't see any states flipping from Clinton to Trump.
Great. Should we cancel the election and just hand Biden the presidency in your opinion?

There is a reason that Trump wants to limit voting. He knows his only hope is a smaller turnout. That being said, Democrats need to treat this like they are 10 points behind.
Every honest person wants to limit voting to only those who are eligible. Douchebags want to make it easy for dead people and illegal aliens to vote.

The fact is that voters overwhelmingly support voting by mail.

People in hell want ice water.

So does Trump

I have always said I thought Bush was a worse president than Trump. Even though I hate Trump. Bush just did more damage.

I never said I hated Bush. I thought he was a good husband and father. Something I could never say about Trump. I thought Bush was a like able guy who could laugh and make fun of himself. A characteristic that Trump lacks.

I thought Bush was a horrible President, but a decent guy.
Trump is a horrible guy and is rapidly becoming a horrible President during this crisis

1587313349116.jpeg

No, that's exactly what he DIDN'T do. They all warned him for months that this was a big deal. He called it a hoax, went golfing and ranted at his little brownshirts at rallies.

As a wise man said about the Presidency, "The Buck Stops Here"

Really? Who was warning him for months?

So does Trump

I have always said I thought Bush was a worse president than Trump. Even though I hate Trump. Bush just did more damage.

I never said I hated Bush. I thought he was a good husband and father. Something I could never say about Trump. I thought Bush was a like able guy who could laugh and make fun of himself. A characteristic that Trump lacks.

Trump is a horrible guy and is rapidly becoming a horrible President during this crisis

View attachment 325303
GW was the worst and Congress followed him to a vast fortune of overseas investments.
At least I knew the whole bunch was scum.

So does Trump

View attachment 325303
You have yet to show any evidence Trump is a disaster in anyway whatsoever; just because you can't stand someone who isn't ultra polite.
It's a good thing you weren't born in the Old West.

Put those 2 things together and that's how bush the first lost his bid for a second term. Thank goodness. Him losing was one of the best things to happen to our nation.

Really?

Frankly, I thought that Bush was one of the good guys in the GOP. I don't think anyone who followed him really measured up in terms of experience or the ability to make hard decisions.

The fault lies not within the stars but within ourselves. Bush had to make a very hard decision. Watch the banking system collapse completely, which would have sent us into another Great Depression, or go back on his word to not raise taxes (which was kind of dumb of him to say to start with).

The reason why this Coronovirus crisis is so bad is Trump can't make these kinds of hard decisions. He more interested in his re-election and not spooking the markets than he is in saving lives.

Yes for a republican he was one of the least offensive. I didn't vote for him. I knew he was lying his butt off about Iran Contra. There were other reasons why I didn't vote for him.

As I posted, he did the right thing, he tried to pay for his war. I supported him on that one. Those who didn't support him on that were his own voters.

I had already lived through reagan and his so called "tax cuts" and "simplifying my taxes." Which not once cut my taxes. Every time he cut taxes, my taxes went up. So I was used to my taxes increasing. Plus I'm not one of those people who believe taxes are evil. I have never minded paying my fair share. What I minded at the time and now is how that money is spent. Or rather, wasted. While I watched the deficit and debt explode.

If bush the first was alive today and ran against trump, I would vote for bush the first faster than a New York minute.

trump isn't just a horrible president, he's a real danger to our nation and world.
Feel free to pay as much as you want. My "fair share" is zero.

So does Trump

View attachment 325303
You have yet to show any evidence Trump is a disaster in anyway whatsoever; just because you can't stand someone who isn't ultra polite.

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.

So does Trump

View attachment 325303

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
Tell us what you would do about a global virus that only kills people on Life Saving Medication.
And I only know this because of my physical and on-line community.

Forum List

Back