Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062

ummhmm, because rightwingwatch said it happened

pfeeesh

Tyranny, the loss of liberty and Arizona?s SB1062 - Tea Party Nation

The left came up with bizarre and insane arguments against SB1062. They tried to equate sexual preference with race. Unfortunately few will stand up against that grossly inaccurate analogy. The left believes that it has the right to dictate what religious beliefs are allowed.

They need to be reminded what our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution say. Our rights are given to us by a higher power than the government and cannot be taken away.

or the source...

That's fucked up.

When are those folks going to understand that we are slaves . As such the masters decide who we are going to associate with.

Our first amendment right to freely associate has been abolished, just like the majority of our rights,

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Don't believe ANYTHING haznonuts posts.

There is zero chance that there is any truth to it. Links to leftist hate sites are a dead giveaway that a fabrication is underway.

Tyranny, the loss of liberty and Arizona?s SB1062 - Tea Party Nation

whoops

That's fucked up.

When are those folks going to understand that we are slaves . As such the masters decide who we are going to associate with.

Our first amendment right to freely associate has been abolished, just like the majority of our rights,

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Don't believe ANYTHING haznonuts posts.

There is zero chance that there is any truth to it. Links to leftist hate sites are a dead giveaway that a fabrication is underway.

again, we see what side is trying to tear this country apart and it's not right wing

leftwing garbage sites such as the one from the op, Americans against the tea party, who had nothing better to do so they dug up where Joe the Plumber got a job at, mediamatters, etc and we could go on all frikken day listing them

shut up

Somehow the sissy left has managed to re-define freedom of religion as "ideological purity". No wonder the freaking Country is in such a mess.

What's in that tea?

Your tea? A healthy dose of gullible
The article that you are probably looking for concerning the First Amendment is no longer available. I voluntarily retracted it because web sites stated that the Williams TEA party supported SB 1062.

The Williams TEA Party does not support candidates or legislation. They only allow a forum for people to express their opinions. That was my personal opinion that was posted.

Since, however, that it was not made clear that it was my opinion, I took it off of this site.

Glen

link

Forum List

Back