Ark of the Covenant

they were destroyed by a mad man, the tablets whether etchings or not whatever message that may have been written is forever lost ... a found box or not.

most misunderstood - historical artifact ...

how about - as well, the guy that disintegrated the tablets etched in heaven, now indistinguishable pieces in that box who then wrote their own version for his desert religion that then claims they are special people ...

* good luck finding the box - it had a predestination all of its own - (true) judaism took care of it.

All the Bedouin carried their gods from place to place in a box on a litter. Typically the box contained a meteorite or piece of meteorite.

They were skywatchers. The desert is like the ocean. They were also navigators and used the Kamal.
I don't think that's enough. Odds are they would have found maybe ONE meteorite that way, if lucky. Probably zero.

I am still puzzled. They would have known the material was more like the iron ore the could also find. But what else?

It's possible by the descriptions upon touching it, the box with "gold plated" terminal winged decors on top but WOOD POLES USED TO CARRY IT AS TO NOT TOUCH the METAL, that this could have contained an archaic age form of battery- *simple chemical batteries were used for gold electroplating in Egypt thousands of years ago.
This would explain also the story of Moses staff turning into a snake (description of electric charge coming out of it like you see in those electric globes)
Remember that same staff is described as being inside.
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay
el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

Forum List

Back