Ark of the Covenant

Eek, triggered...reflexive outburst...
Just stating the obvious. It's hilarious that you can't see how it's you who is triggered by someone else's religious beliefs. You literally come here seeking a fight. What's it like to be the guy who stirs up trouble and then blames the other guy for what he did?

What does that have to do with the ancient practice of carrying your god around in a box. They worshipped in high places.
Because: what's on and in the box would silence the naysayers and doubters.
The attonement(hasheva) piece with
it's arch guardian On top and HaShevet (staff) inside the lid.
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

This validates my previous points in my recent thread, where knowing Hebrew and acknowledging our translations of names into definitions or vice versa definitiones made into personas (names) is problematic, often missing the simplest of messages.

Because: what's on and in the box would silence the naysayers and doubters.
The attonement(hasheva) piece with
it's arch guardian On top and HaShevet (staff) inside the lid.
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

This validates my previous points in my recent thread, where knowing Hebrew and acknowledging our translations of names into definitions or vice versa definitiones made into personas (names) is problematic, often missing the simplest of messages.
It is one thing if a “ message” is placed into a bottle and to be left to float freely in the “ waters” to be by chance be found by someone on a distant shore who opens it … It is another if the “ Message” is left on many WATERS( Waters representing being faiths or peoples who are like water in that they are free flowing) in many places so that all peoples can share in this message and remember it… Too bad the simplest of messages get distorted and misunderstood over time it reminds me of the first movie of the lord of the rings where Gandalf is trying to open the doors to Moria and is at whits end till he finally realizes with a little help that all he had to do was speak “ Friend” and the doors will open widely and willingly to all that would follow…It is always the chief “ Messenger” who holds the key to understanding even the most simplest of messages….

It is one thing if a “ message” is placed into a bottle and to be left to float freely in the “ waters” to be by chance be found by someone on a distant shore who opens it … It is another if the “ Message” is left on many WATERS( Waters representing being faiths or peoples who are like water in that they are free flowing) in many places so that all peoples can share in this message and remember it… Too bad the simplest of messages get distorted and misunderstood over time it reminds me of the first movie of the lord of the rings where Gandalf is trying to open the doors to Moria and is at whits end till he finally realizes with a little help that all he had to do was speak “ Friend” and the doors will open widely and willingly to all that would follow…It is always the chief “ Messenger” who holds the key to understanding even the most simplest of messages….
Hence Dan 10:21

Why is it you can never add anything intelligent to any conversation?
Oh look, attention-begging troll begs for my attention.

Go back and reread for my historical points that triggered the nutter and then the troll (you). Or sit there and play with yourself.

I wonder if you seen the ancient aliens episode that said the Ark was some kind of electrical capacitor of some kind?

Oh look, attention-begging troll begs for my attention.

Go back and reread for my historical points that triggered the nutter and then the troll (you). Or sit there and play with yourself.

LOL, bitch I own you . Indiana is not far from Ne.....

Daniel 11 is about Antiochus IV. There's zero evidence for Darius the Mede.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jews still have it.
2. Its in hiding.
3. Not for long.
4. They will haul it forth when the times right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Jews still have it.
2. Its in hiding.
3. Not for long.
4. They will haul it forth when the times right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Probably not. Menilik took it to Axum after the scribes turned on Solomon

Forum List

Back