Armed bystanders halt shooting spree that left 3 dead, including suspect, at Louisiana gun store

Will this shooter be one of the white supremacist domestic terrorists that Biden says is our biggest problem?
They finally identified the shooter, but did not provide a picture yet. Doesn't sound like a white supremacist domestic terrorist. Sounds like an asshole looking for any excuse to start shooting people at this place.
Officials told NOLA.com that the deadly incident began when 27-year-old Joshua Jamal Williams of New Orleans carried a pistol with an extended clip into the gun shop and shooting range, where staff told him to unload his weapon.

According to police, Williams fired a warning round before fatally shooting 47-year-old store clerk Herbert “Noah” Fischbach. Customer Veronica Billot, 59, of Belle Chasse was also mortally wounded in the shootout, the outlet reported.

In an emailed statement to NOLA.com, Michael Mayer, an executive at the gun outlet, defended Fischbach’s actions.

“What I can say, is that our store was attacked by Joshua Williams on (Feb. 20) around 3 p.m. He walked in our store and was asked by our compliance officer to unload his firearm before entering,” Mayer wrote, adding, “(Williams) became agitated by the request and pulled his gun out of his pants and started firing. Our armed and trained employees, as well as some armed, permitted customers, returned fire and eliminated the threat. One customer as well as one employee perished in the gun battle. Joshua Williams, the gunman, is also dead.”

Gunman, 2 victims identified in Louisiana gun shop shooting (kiro7.com)

Maybe this is just me ... but ... what kind of an idiot goes on a shooting spree in a gun store?!

View attachment 459882

A pretty damned dumb one.

I remember reading an article where three guys tried to rob a gun store. They ended up getting their asses shot off. The last one ran for it with a German Shepherd right on his ass.

Not a good idea. Robbing a gun store. LOL

Forum List

Back