🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

And guns work just as effectively against people if you know who they are and they are trying to rape you.....

No, they don't. Few of us would really want to shoot our friend... sorry.

Well, you might. Probably why you don't have any friends.

No, I think it's you with no friends. As screwed up a view of the world as you have there are few normal people that would have anything to do with you. Here are some videos for you to peruse....

There are TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE!

Joe....again....you should applaud the restraint shown by people who own guns....in a moment of extreme stress, where their life or the life of their loved ones is in danger of death or serious harm....they are in control to the point where they are only forced to kill 200 of these assholes...the rest they scare off, injure without killing, or they hold them for police......

actually, I don't. Gun owners kill 32,000 people a year, and injure another 78,000. the cost to the country is close to 100 billion in lost productivity and medical costs.

I can post up over 1000 to your one. That's the point fool.

Well, no, you probably can't, since there are only 200 self-defense homicides and 11,500 homicides with guns.

Joe....again....you should applaud the restraint shown by people who own guns....in a moment of extreme stress, where their life or the life of their loved ones is in danger of death or serious harm....they are in control to the point where they are only forced to kill 200 of these assholes...the rest they scare off, injure without killing, or they hold them for police......

He can't. It destroys his meme that guns are only there to kill people. No amount of logic or factual data will alter that warped mind.

Joe....Joe....you are lying by omission.....I told the rest of this story...the part you don't quote...

This Christy Martin lived with this violently abusive husband....he told her repeatedly if she ever tried to leave he would kill her....

The night of the attack she told this physically abusive husband she was leaving him...you know, the guy who told her he would kill her if she ever tried to leave him....

We don't need the blow by blow, spanky, the point was, having a gun to protect yourself from a violent man didn't help her.

she probably doesn't wank off six times a day at the thought of sh ooting people like you do.

Of course you don't want the whole story told....because it shows how much an idiot she is and you are for reporting her story as an anti gun story....

He beat her to partial conciousness...and could have simply killed her with his hands......then he stabbed her in the chest....and could have finished her off with the knife......and then......and only then....did he go and retrieve the gun and shoot her....

And she focuses on the dangers of the gun....

Not staying in the house with the man who was violently abusive during the course of their marriage and said he would kill her if she tried to leave him...

And then when she tells him she was leaving him she not only stayed in the house.....she went to sleep....and physically separated herself from the best means of self defense she had....her gun......

And the gun was the problem.....foolish Joe...really foolish...

Of course you don't want the whole story told....because it shows how much an idiot she is and you are for reporting her story as an anti gun story....

He beat her to partial conciousness...and could have simply killed her with his hands......then he stabbed her in the chest....and could have finished her off with the knife......and then......and only then....did he go and retrieve the gun and shoot her....

Point was, the gun didn't do her jack-diddly good, then.

For those interested in the real story of Christy Martin....and why guns had nothing to do with her almost being killed by her violent husband of 20 years....

Christy Martin Uses Excuses Lies to Justify More Gun Control Laws - The Truth About Guns

I don’t want to be a cold-hearted bastard and I truly do feel sorry for anyone who has endured a horrific assault like this. But I must say. my first thought on reading her story was. what an epic fail on so many levels.
First, according to her own testimony at his trial, her husband had a history of physically abusing her and had, for twenty years promised that he would kill her if she left him. So the night she told him she was leaving, why was she still in the house? Why was she alone with him? Why the hell didn’t she have her gun with her instead of leaving it where he could get his hands on it?

Finally, her training wasn’t useless when her husband tried to murder her with a gun, it was useless when he tried to murder her with a knife.

But there is more fail to come:

There are TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE!

And there are tens of thousands of suicides, murders, gun crimes, robberies.

On that side of the ledger, the few road ragers who got scared off by a gun... meh, not so much.
Except for that pesky study that found on a conservative estimate that firearms are used 1.4 million times a year to prevent crime murder and death.

YES! You support the ability of criminals to rape and murder AT WILL! Here in the USA where people can own firearms the rate of "hot" burglaries is 15% (that's where the criminal knows the residents are home but comes in anyway, thus making them far more dangerous), in Australia it is 85%. However, before the gun ban in Australia...it was 15%. SEE JOE! You really do hope that old people and women get raped and murdered! Everything you preach is all about helping the criminal!

yeah, guy, Australia has a really low crime rate compared to us.

Frankly, you need to pissing yourself at the thought of a crook breaking into your house.

Ahhh, but you see dummy. I don't want to hurt anyone. I've actually been in a shootout with bandits in Morocco and managed to scare them away without hitting one of them. That required some very fancy shooting on my part, but ensured that they wouldn't have a vendetta going against us which would have made our work more costly. They would have definitely raped the woman who was working for us though. Of that there is no doubt, she was a beautiful young thing.

You only butthurt yourself silly person. You're a nameless loon on the internet. There's nothing you can do that would hurt me. I will however expose your bullshit so that the real people who live in this wonderful country are not exposed to the violence that you would inflict on them by empowering the violent criminals by taking away the ability of the weak to defend themselves.

You support the ability of criminals to rape women, we get it. You support the ability of criminals to rob and murder, we get it. We however will prevent you from getting your way.

I support the right of women not to come home and find their dead teenager from that gun they bought for protection.

I support the right of women not to get shot during the course of a domestic argument.

Again- other countries have figured this out. No guns = low crime rates.

I support the right of women to not find themselves dying because of the delay in getting a cop to help them.

I support the right of women not to be a victim of anyone physically stronger than them.

As for what you claim other countries have figured out, you are absolutely wrong.

Look at the non-gun related violent crimes in this country compared to other nations. If what you say is true, they would be roughly the same. They are not. They are exponentially higher.

Once again, you want us to accept a bogus set of numbers from an anti-gun organization over the numbers given by the FBI?? The FBI/Dept of Justice is the standard by which such things are measured. If the numbers differ, the FBI's expertise and jurisdiction make it the clear authority. Not the UN. Not the Dept of Health & Human services. And certainly not some anti-gun group in australia.

That you dismiss a study published by Harvard as "gun nutters" and want to use numbers from an anti-gun organization in Australia over the FBI's numbers shows, not only your own ignorance, but your blatant hypocrisy.

Okay, if you want to call it an "anti-gun organization", that's fine.

the 11,500 number is actually taking the average of gun deaths from 2007-2012. That's where that number generally comes from, but you guys don't care about that.

point is, no one is really keeping accurate numbers. Something else we can thank the NRA for. The last thing they want people to know is how many gun deaths are really happening.
What a real cop out, proven wrong and you still won't man up. :lmao: Can't make this stupid crap up.

Make that the same requirement to vote, or exercise any one of your other federal rights, then you may have a point.

Also, why do you want only rich people to defend themselves?

Actually, there is no Federal Right to vote. Just ask the millions who've had their right to vote stripped from them at the state level for various reasons.

Oh, yeah, Second Amendment- still about Militias... in case you missed that "Well-Regulated" part.

But when a vote or a speech can kill someone, then you can talk to me about "Requirements".
Oh, yeah, Second Amendment- still about Militias... in case you missed that "Well-Regulated" part.

and you missed the ..."the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."....
Try taking your gun through a metal detector and give the police your cute little speech about "infringement". I`m sure he/she will be amused.
use your fucking head....a responsible gun owner will be responsible...now why dont you tell me who those PEOPLE are that is referred too in that Amendment.......

And Joe....as I have told Australian posters on this site and others....they have guns there....they have gun free zones there....the only reason they haven't had more mass shootings there is that no one has decided to do them....

If anything proves this it is the guy who took over the coffee shop last week.....he was a convicted criminal, a violent one......and he still got his hands on a gun and held all those people hostage and killed 2 of them when the police came in.....the only reason more people didn't die.....he didn't decide to shoot them......

Once again, you want us to accept a bogus set of numbers from an anti-gun organization over the numbers given by the FBI?? The FBI/Dept of Justice is the standard by which such things are measured. If the numbers differ, the FBI's expertise and jurisdiction make it the clear authority. Not the UN. Not the Dept of Health & Human services. And certainly not some anti-gun group in australia.

That you dismiss a study published by Harvard as "gun nutters" and want to use numbers from an anti-gun organization in Australia over the FBI's numbers shows, not only your own ignorance, but your blatant hypocrisy.

Okay, if you want to call it an "anti-gun organization", that's fine.

the 11,500 number is actually taking the average of gun deaths from 2007-2012. That's where that number generally comes from, but you guys don't care about that.

point is, no one is really keeping accurate numbers. Something else we can thank the NRA for. The last thing they want people to know is how many gun deaths are really happening.

Bullshit. You wanted it to be 11,500 and called it that. The actual average of the years 2007-2012 is 9,201.

And the FBI keeps very accurate numbers. To claim that an anti-gun nutter groups keeps better and more accurate records than the US Justice dept is ridiculous.

And the sad thing Joe....when the next mass shooting does happen in Australia...odds are good that it will be really, really bad....just like Norway...or South Korea....the places of the worst mass shootings in history....

Why will it be so bad...because no one but the police will be able to stop the killer....because the country is a gun free zone for law abiding citizens.....

If this was true then it would have happened 152 million times in my lifetime. With a population over 300 million I should know hundreds of people who used a gun to prevent a crime. I personally don`t know of a single incident. The jokes on your gullible ass.
i personally dont know anyone who was shot .....does that mean it doesnt happen?...

If this was true then it would have happened 152 million times in my lifetime. With a population over 300 million I should know hundreds of people who used a gun to prevent a crime. I personally don`t know of a single incident. The jokes on your gullible ass.
i personally dont know anyone who was shot .....does that mean it doesnt happen?...

Well...obviously.....right?

OSHA and the EPA didn't run them off, it's the abuse of power that still does. I believe liberals' minds get raped because they beg for it. Your puppet masters know you want it and even enjoy it.

You know, i don't want to live like one of Mitt Romney's Chinese girls, in unsafe working conditions, breathing toxic air and crowded 120 to a toilet. Romney thought this was a wonderful thing, he said so in his 47% speech.
You're insane.

No, he is EVIL.

Forum List

Back