Armed Guards On Women's Bathrooms

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
114099-full.jpg

Thanks to Obama and his Justice Department, bathrooms are becoming a battleground. What should be a case by case debate at the state or local level, has become a national issue that is blowing up in our faces. This is standard fare for a White House that likes telling people what to do like any run of the mill Totalitarian regime.
Florida has become a prime example of what happens when you sensationalize an issue that should be common-sense.
Women are afraid to use public bathrooms because thugs and criminals feel they have the right to enter any bathroom they choose. Some of them claim they're gay and that they identify with women, but in reality, all they want is to take advantage of a free society that doesn't punish the guilty. Instead in this case the victim is punished.

transgender-bathroom-bill.png

Links
Florida’s Bathroom Law - disinformation

Parents Outraged Over Transgender Bathroom Law

Will White House's gender-neutral restroom start a national trend?

Last edited:
Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

"Outdoor plumbing"

:lol:

Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?
stock-photo-a-young-man-looking-down-at-his-pants-when-he-was-fat-lost-some-weight-isolated-on-white-122955577.jpg

I'm calling bullshit on that sign. Off topic I know. The whole thing is bullshit, if you look like a woman and went into a stall was that ever even an issue? This is just another power grab with government letting you know who's boss. America gave them power so I don't totally blame them.

That ADA sign only says restroom in braille though, I guess when you're blind it don't matter though.

"Outdoor plumbing"

:lol:

Saw someone refer to one’s pecker as that yesterday—can’t take credit for it—but I did steal it.

Jesus! I agree with Candycorn on something. I need to go lay down.

Since TSA doesnt seem to be able to do their job maybe a transfer to something simpler.....gotta save the jobs ya know

Four billion? LOL.

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.

Four billion? LOL.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Those who are wetting their pants over this weren't voting for the Democrats regardless. It changes nothing.

Like gay marriage, it's about equality and the morons will yet again have to dragged kicking and screaming into the future.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Four billion? LOL.

I'm stunned that the left would fight over this issue and be willing to increase the potential for assault on women. Just like I'm stunned they defend the death cult.

Four billion? LOL.

I'm stunned that the left would fight over this issue and be willing to increase the potential for assault on women. Just like I'm stunned they defend the death cult.

The Dems definitely stepped in it on this one.

Four billion? LOL.

Wrong......everyone needs to speak their minds rather then be silenced by the left.

Four billion? LOL.

Wrong......everyone needs to speak their minds rather then be silenced by the left.

Thanks for that except from the Todd Akin book, “How to Lose and Election in 10 Seconds”. Foreword by Sharon Angle. Reviewed by Christine O’Donnell. Available at Amazon.com for $80 in bitcoin.

Four billion? LOL.

Those who are wetting their pants over this weren't voting for the Democrats regardless. It changes nothing.

Like gay marriage, it's about equality and the morons will yet again have to dragged kicking and screaming into the future.
You fool. No it's not about equality...It's about protecting women from predators. No one is telling a dude in a skirt he cant use the public restroom...

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

When will you be right again?
I'm always right, even though I'm a moderate. There's a reason its called the difference between "Right & Wrong".

"We are in one of those rare unharmonic convergences when reality is more absurd than satire." - Maureen Dowd

Four billion? LOL.

Wrong on two counts.

If my high school principal told me that boys would be using the same restrooms as my daughters, I would move my daughters out of that school immediately until the principal was either fired, re-assigned, or the policy was reversed. And I’m pretty liberal. It transcends politics and gives the GOP a fresh bat to use.

As for the bridge between gay marriage and this, there is nothing tying the two together. Equality was never the issue, a person’s comfort level with going into the restroom of his or her choice was.

Forum List

Back