Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

Not a single progressive will rush on this post and claim this was a false flag attack either....or claim the FBI made him do it...

it aint hard to condemn what this guy did....without having to try to justify it or deflect...

You should try it the next time a plot to kidnap and assassinate a Governor gets stopped...

Not a single progressive will rush on this post and claim this was a false flag attack either....or claim the FBI made him do it...

it aint hard to condemn what this guy did....without having to try to justify it or deflect...

You should try it the next time a plot to kidnap and assassinate a Governor gets stopped...
You mean the plot where more FBI agents were involved then actual plotters?

NBC reported this which surprises me because they and their associate alphabet nets have done nothing BUT try to enrage people against any conservative. 23 year old, californian, i'm sure the left will call him mentally disturbed and he was targetting an allegedly conservative justice..so..guess we're gonna have to call lefty on that one.

Here's WaPo's rendition of the story.

Last edited:
You mean the plot where more FBI agents were involved then actual plotters?
^ I rest my case ^

If it comes out that the FBI was tipped about this guy trying to shoot Justice Brett....it would still be just as wrong....

Why do you folks think the FBI being involved with something means the people arrested are innocent victims??

^ I rest my case ^

If it comes out that the FBI was tipped about this guy trying to shoot Justice Brett....it would still be just as wrong....

Why do you folks think the FBI being involved with something means the people arrested are innocent victims??
well lets see the fact that 6 agents convinced 2 people to do something?

NBC reported this which surprises me because they and their associate alphabet nets have done nothing to try to enrage people against any conservative. 23 year old, californian, i'm sure the left will call him mentally disturbed and he was targetting an allegedly conservative justice..so..guess we're gonna have to call lefty on that one.

Here's WaPo's rendition of the story.
Sad but this is an entirely predictable outcome with the shrillness and hate of the left over the Roe decision we haven't even seen yet.

Not surprised. Leftists are super violent criminal people. Lets hope the perp gets the maximum jail sentence.
  • A man armed with a handgun, knife, and pepper spray was arrested by police near the Maryland home of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, authorities said.
  • The man told police he was there to kill Kavanaugh, who lives in Chevy Chase, just outside of Washington, D.C. according to authorities.
  • Kavanaugh’s home, like those of other conservative Supreme Court justices, was the site of protests last month after the leak of a majority draft opinion that would overturn the constitutional right to abortion.
  • That draft was written by Justice Samuel Alito, another conservative.
Sounds like a seditious act to me.

You mean you cant back up your claim? As for mine one just need look at your posting history,
No, I meant that you are deflecting from your bullshit point because you can't refute the fact that -- dic suckers like you would have bent over backwards to defend someone showing up at Judge Jackson's house threatening to kill her......that is what you dic suckers do.....

Man, I hope Brett don't decide to join a 5-4 decision opting not to overturn Roe V Wade....you might be the next dic sucker standing outside his house with a gun...

Forum List

Back