Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

No, I meant that you are deflecting from your bullshit point because you can't refute the fact that -- dic suckers like you would have bent over backwards to defend someone showing up at Judge Jackson's house threatening to kill her......that is what you dic suckers do.....

Man, I hope Brett don't decide to join a 5-4 decision opting not to overturn Roe V Wade....you might be the next dic sucker standing outside his house with a gun...
I cant stand for more than a minute or so own no firearms and when I did for over 40 years never shot anyone or threatened anyone like you do daily

No doubt this guy was contracted by The DNC.

No, I meant that you are deflecting from your bullshit point because you can't refute the fact that -- dic suckers like you would have bent over backwards to defend someone showing up at Judge Jackson's house threatening to kill her......that is what you dic suckers do.....

Man, I hope Brett don't decide to join a 5-4 decision opting not to overturn Roe V Wade....you might be the next dic sucker standing outside his house with a gun...
We need to protest on every justices house right...you'd be fine huh Chumpster

We should have been picking our own God Damned cotton

The perp was also in possession of "burglary tools" to gain entry.....WTF....He arrived in a taxi?

The California man, in his 20s, was armed with a gun and a knife, according to a law enforcement official. The man, whose identity has not been released, arrived in a taxi early in the morning and told law enforcement officers he wanted to kill Kavanaugh, the official said.

The official was not authorized to publicly discuss details of the ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

The Washington Post initially reported the arrest, quoting sources who said the man also was carrying burglary tools.

He told police he was upset by a leaked draft opinion suggesting the court is about to overrule Roe v. Wade, the court’s landmark abortion case, the Post reported.

Man who threatened Justice Brett Kavanaugh arrested near his house with gun, knife

LOL.....This thread has devolved into dildos but I do sort of enjoy the dem angst. ;)

that was the point einstein
No it wasn't a point if its not clear that you know what you are saying... Don't be too clever by half on a message board... All we can see are the words not the look on your face.... we can't read your mind...

Getting mad Chump...lolol

We should have been picking our own God Damned cotton
Mad about what?? is this projection?

I condemned the assassination attempt....the end...

Is it because it would be hard for you folks to condemn it if this was at Sotomayor's house??

The perp was also in possession of "burglary tools" to gain entry.....WTF....He arrived in a taxi?

The California man, in his 20s, was armed with a gun and a knife, according to a law enforcement official. The man, whose identity has not been released, arrived in a taxi early in the morning and told law enforcement officers he wanted to kill Kavanaugh, the official said.

The official was not authorized to publicly discuss details of the ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

The Washington Post initially reported the arrest, quoting sources who said the man also was carrying burglary tools.

He told police he was upset by a leaked draft opinion suggesting the court is about to overrule Roe v. Wade, the court’s landmark abortion case, the Post reported.

Man who threatened Justice Brett Kavanaugh arrested near his house with gun, knife

LOL.....This thread has devolved into dildos but I do sort of enjoy the dem angst. ;)

Who paid for the taxi? Not this piece of shit, I'm sure. The trail starts there...

"The man, who is not from Maryland, arrived near Kavanaugh’s home in a taxi. Authorities said he was stopped by police near the residence, but not at it. The Department of Justice in mid-May that the Marshals Service is providing “around-the-clock security” at the homes of all nine justices."

Seems like the US Marshals and local police stopped the guy before he had a chance to hurt anyone..sounds like a wise decision by the DOJ to provide around the clock security...

However, since Pelosi and Schumer ordered the hit.....I am sure the DOJ was supposed to have removed the security ....boy is Pelosi going to be pissed....

Who paid for the taxi? Not this piece of shit, I'm sure. The trail starts there...
Most likely Soros.....not only did he pay for the taxi...but did he pay for the weapons the guy had..

Was this guy in communications with the White House...where was Hunter's laptop at the time this happened?

Forum List

Back