Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

I was worried that something like this would happen. I still worry that someone is going to go one step beyond, and with tensions so high right now, it could come from someone on either side of the fence.

Yes, I am ...

Care to show me at any time I supported assassinating Supreme Court justices??

Is this a way you morons cope for all of the white supremacist mass shooters who quote Conservative rhetoric for their reason for murdering innocent people?
Name these shooters, please.

Crap like that is why no one believes you when you say something decent.

Murder........chaos.....mayhem.

That's what the DNC is involved in.

Murdering their opponents. Causing the crazies in this country to try to murder judges and go along with their ridiculous Political Ads (1/6 hearings).

They've been using the media to foment hatred and murder. No matter what illegal act they try, they feel they can get away with it because they think there is still enough people out there that will go along with it.

The Sussmann trial was a prime example. Jurists said openly "All he did was lie to the FBI.....what's wrong with that?"

Hello!!!! Isn't that what he was on trial for!!!! :dunno:

That we know of.
Screenshot_20220608-120039-675.png

Murder........chaos.....mayhem.

That's what the DNC is involved in.

Murdering their opponents. Causing the crazies in this country to try to murder judges and go along with their ridiculous Political Ads (1/6 hearings).

They've been using the media to foment hatred and murder. No matter what illegal act they try, they feel they can get away with it because they think there is still enough people out there that will go along with it.

The Sussmann trial was a prime example. Jurists said openly "All he did was lie to the FBI.....what's wrong with that?"

Hello!!!! Isn't that what he was on trial for!!!! :dunno:

Imagine: people trying to kill people so other people can keep killing kids. We are just about the most barbaric "civilization" in human history and our devolution and depravity only accelerates . . .

Forum List

Back