Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

Who paid for the taxi? Not this piece of shit, I'm sure. The trail starts there...
This has DEEP STATE hit all over same with Epstein and his two Witnesses all dying mysteriously.
Vince Foster is not very amused right now.
Ron Brown sits moldering in his grave.
Scalia is screaming from his tomb demanding justice for the DNC hit on him.
Seth Rich's blood is crying out for vindication!
Kavanaugh was lucky this Operative was not able to slip past security
Evidently someone in the security detail did not get the order to look the other way or simply ignored it because they had a conscience and sense of duty.

Last edited:
Name these shooters, please.

Crap like that is why no one believes you when you say something decent.
Well, there was the guy who posted this right before he went into a Walmart and murdered innocent people over his hatred of Hispanics...

_00.rac008 (30).jpg
Patrick Crusius...and no, Trump didn't order him to do it......he just thought other Trumpers would understand his cause...

And then there is this guy.......

_00.rac008 (32).jpg

No, I don't think Dylan Roof did it because he supported cutting regulations and lowering capital gains taxes......he did it because of the hysteria of believing blacks are replacing him and the usual bullshit white supremacist cucks whine about...

As a bonus...we have this guy......I only include this white supremacist mass shooter because he inspired the next guy I am about to post.....This is the Christchurch Shooter..this is the guy white supremacists refer to as St. Tarrant...

190613-brenton-tarrant-ac-920p.jpg

And most recently, this guy.....the Buffalo shooter..the guy who cited the previous guy as his inspiration...even lived stream the murder of innocent people like the previous guy did....because of the fact there is a world full of white supremacist toxic trolls who get off on it.....

Accused-of-Buffalo-massacre-appears-in-court.jpg

Is there a reason why you have this reflex to try to play dumb, or minimize, or deflect or sometimes, defend mass shooters??

If all of them had claimed they did what they did because they are big fans of Martin Luther King or the Voting Rights Act, whatever bullshit you think links it to being a progressive...feel free...I will still condemn it without trying to justify it or defend it....why is it so hard for you morons to do the same?

Not a single progressive will rush on this post and claim this was a false flag attack either....or claim the FBI made him do it...

it aint hard to condemn what this guy did....without having to try to justify it or deflect...

You should try it the next time a plot to kidnap and assassinate a Governor gets stopped...
The FBI didn’t make him do it…it was the DNC leadership that inspired him.

Wow, right wingers are really wetting themselves over this. Lots of bloomers in bunches. Too bad there isn't this kind of outrage when a school shooting happens.
huh? i see ton of outrage…i wish the dems actually had that sort of outrage instead of rushing to use the deaths of kids as an opportunity to take rights from law abiding citizens

Well, there was the guy who posted this right before he went into a Walmart and murdered innocent people over his hatred of Hispanics...

View attachment 655409
Patrick Crusius...and no, Trump didn't order him to do it......he just thought other Trumpers would understand his cause...

And then there is this guy.......

View attachment 655410

No, I don't think Dylan Roof did it because he supported cutting regulations and lowering capital gains taxes......he did it because of the hysteria of believing blacks are replacing him and the usual bullshit white supremacist cucks whine about...

As a bonus...we have this guy......I only include this white supremacist mass shooter because he inspired the next guy I am about to post.....This is the Christchurch Shooter..this is the guy white supremacists refer to as St. Tarrant...

View attachment 655413

And most recently, this guy.....the Buffalo shooter..the guy who cited the previous guy as his inspiration...even lived stream the murder of innocent people like the previous guy did....because of the fact there is a world full of white supremacist toxic trolls who get off on it.....

View attachment 655415

Is there a reason why you have this reflex to try to play dumb, or minimize, or deflect or sometimes, defend mass shooters??

If all of them had claimed they did what they did because they are big fans of Martin Luther King or the Voting Rights Act, whatever bullshit you think links it to being a progressive...feel free...I will still condemn it without trying to justify it or defend it....why is it so hard for you morons to do the same?
75% of Shooters of more than 3 people ( 4 is Mass ) are folks of Color .

The FBI didn’t make him do it…it was the DNC leadership that inspired him.
Cool....

And...I still am for a woman's right to choose being protected......

And no, I don't think murdering Supreme Court justices will help....in fact, this is a gift to those who were on the fence about protecting abortion rights....now they can say anyone who is pro-choice is in favor of assassination judges.....

You know, how like anyone who is pro-life is in favor of blowing up abortion clinics and murdering abortion doctors and staff....I am sure you are in favor of all of that right? That is what pathetic right-wing arguments devolve into...

Last edited:
Wow, right wingers are really wetting themselves over this. Lots of bloomers in bunches. Too bad there isn't this kind of outrage when a school shooting happens.
Wow, you're an idiot.
An armed man threatens a Supreme Court justice and you think it is no big deal?
This is not a partisan issue.

huh? i see ton of outrage…i wish the dems actually had that sort of outrage instead of rushing to use the deaths of kids as an opportunity to take rights from law abiding citizens
I don't recall a single Dem trying to profit off of a school shooting by claiming it was a false flag...and then encouraging his listeners to harass the families of the dead children...

But I am sure you Conservatives made Alex Jones and company pay a price for that by ousting him from the Conservative mainstream right....I bet that taught him a lesson...oh wait!

They still claiming school shootings are false flags...

Last edited:
Wow, you're an idiot.
Price of living in a free society where guns are available to everyone.
That's what's said after every mass shooting...and this guy didn't even take a shot a Kavanaugh.

I'm sorry you don't like the truth.

Murder........chaos.....mayhem.

That's what the DNC is involved in.

Murdering their opponents. Causing the crazies in this country to try to murder judges and go along with their ridiculous Political Ads (1/6 hearings).

They've been using the media to foment hatred and murder. No matter what illegal act they try, they feel they can get away with it because they think there is still enough people out there that will go along with it.

The Sussmann trial was a prime example. Jurists said openly "All he did was lie to the FBI.....what's wrong with that?"

Hello!!!! Isn't that what he was on trial for!!!! :dunno:

And what did they try to convict Flynn for ? Lying? I'll say these Democrats did much worse, they falsified documents.

Cool....

And...I still am for a woman's right to choose being protected......

And no, I don't think murdering Supreme Court justices will help....in fact, this is a gift to those who were on the fence about protecting abortion rights....now they can say anyone who is pro-choice is in favor of assassination judges.....

You know, how like anyone who is pro-life is in favor of blowing up abortion clinics and murdering abortion doctors and staff....I am sure you are in favor of all of that right? That is pathetic right-wing arguments devolve to...
not sure what being pro-choice has to do with it. Demafascist leaders have been threatening judges for all sorts of things over the years and your Dear Leaders have been encouraging it…heck you all raided the Capitol and attempted an insurrection to stop this judges hearings

Imagine: people trying to kill people so other people can keep killing kids. We are just about the most barbaric "civilization" in human history and our devolution and depravity only accelerates . . .
I've seen worse. But Democrats want it to get that bad.

My solution years ago was recommended by a former teammate of mine, only way to fix Washington was shoot every Democrat in the head. But we can't do that. That's what other countries do.....and we're better than that cuz we're Americans.

Wow, you're an idiot.
Did you read the story?

Officials say the man, identified as Nicholas John Roske, 26, was armed with a handgun, a knife, pepper spray and burglary tools. He was stopped a block away from the justice’s house. And when police detained him, he said he was there to kill Kavanaugh, these officials say.

This is the part you didn't read.

Officials said the man had called 911, and said during the call that he had homicidal thoughts, had traveled from California to attack the justice, and had a gun in his suitcase. He said the gun was unloaded and in a locked case. Officials said the man is from Simi Valley.

The man called 911 on himself
The gun, unloaded and in a locked case.

Murder........chaos.....mayhem.

That's what the DNC is involved in.

Murdering their opponents. Causing the crazies in this country to try to murder judges and go along with their ridiculous Political Ads (1/6 hearings).

They've been using the media to foment hatred and murder. No matter what illegal act they try, they feel they can get away with it because they think there is still enough people out there that will go along with it.

The Sussmann trial was a prime example. Jurists said openly "All he did was lie to the FBI.....what's wrong with that?"

Hello!!!! Isn't that what he was on trial for!!!! :dunno:

Democrats are taking the good ship America and running it onto the rocks.

Forum List

Back