Armed terrorists take over Federal building in Oregon

RollingThunder

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
This pretty much says it all....

1050x591

George Washington would not side with the West's sagebrush rebels

Is it legal to sentence someone after they already served their sentence for that crime?

Is it legal to sentence someone after they already served their sentence for that crime?
Apparently so, which seems like bad law to me.

However, the ranchers are breaking the law and need to be removed and dealt with.

They aren't terrorists.
Just because they're an armed group with the stated goal of removing the US government by force doesn't make them terrorists.
Traitors, yes.

I'm sure glad the OP showed up. We would have never known about this story.
At least it's current. Maybe a different spin. Heck, we are still getting new threads about Clinton's sexcapades from 20 years ago and .......Benghazi.

how was it the federal government got that land anyway?

They aren't terrorists.
Just because they're an armed group with the stated goal of removing the US government by force doesn't make them terrorists.
Traitors, yes.
Yes, they are domestic terrorist and traitors.

how was it the federal government got that land anyway?

I think they murdered a load of Indians and stole it.
and now white people are up in arms?
Oregon was being mutually used by fur trappers from several countries, but chiefly Britain and the US. In 1846, an agreement was reached and Oregon became an official territory of the USA in 1848. As a territory, most of the land became public land under the ownership of the US Government with the application of Constitutional law.

They aren't terrorists.
Traitors, yes.
Yes, they are domestic terrorist and traitors.

How do they fit the definition of either of those terms?

They aren't terrorizing anyone, not are they trying to join a government hostile to The United States.

Apparently so, which seems like bad law to me.

However, the ranchers are breaking the law and need to be removed and dealt with.
Weird how people keep saying that but can't back it up..
What laws are they breaking?
I honestly don't know much about it. Only thing I care about is the possible tyranny

Forum List

Back