Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

And of course BEING TEN, means that there was a very good chance of "a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman."
I don’t believe a ten year old was capable of getting pregnant.

You’re a complete moron…. But you do express Republican thoughts succinctly
Well a female must have menstruated in order to be pregnant and average age to begin is 12. So again, what evidence do you have?

Well a female must have menstruated in order to be pregnant and average age to begin is 12. So again, what evidence do you have?
Hey dope...do you know wat average means? Some higher and some lower.

It HAPPENED...and she could not get an abortion in Ohio.

That is the inevitable result of the draconian abortion laws that Roe unleashed

Hey dope...do you know wat average means? Some higher and some lower.

It HAPPENED...and she could not get an abortion in Ohio.

That is the inevitable result of the draconian abortion laws that Roe unleashed
What evidence do you, you have to argue with me?

I don’t believe a ten year old was capable of getting pregnant.

One source said she was only 9 at the time of the conception. Also, the report by the abortion doctor in Indiana said she was 17, so what exactly is the truth. Was she in fact pregnant at all, and how old is she really?

And nobody cares if the rapist guy was an illegal? Where's the heartburn about that?

One source said she was only 9 at the time of the conception. Also, the report by the abortion doctor in Indiana said she was 17, so what exactly is the truth. Was she in fact pregnant at all, and how old is she really?

And nobody cares if the rapist guy was an illegal? Where's the heartburn about that?
Well yeah, I trust no conman

troll someone else doggie.

No one but you is doubting that this happened.

Take your crazy and go.
You can’t dispute any of this hoax, it’s a hoax until someone provides anything resembling evidence! But you can’t argue against my posts because you have zip proof to dispute it

Lie after lie after lie

Bottom line. A PREGNANT TEN YEAR OLD RAPE VICTIM WAS FORCED TO FLEE HER STATE TO GET AN ABORTION
That's a lie. All the evidence points to the girl not trying to get an abortion in Ohio and was not turned down for an abortion in Ohio.

The sad thing, though, is that you think the 2 hour drive is the bottom line and that the failure to even look for the child rapist until Jesse Watters took the story globally doesn't even bother you.

With the left, it's agenda first, people never..

Yeah.

That'll happen. :rolleyes:

As soon as all those folks that attacked Trump saying this, and pointing out the truth;

. . . retract what they said, and apologize for saying that letting Biden and his homeland security secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, didn't make an absolute disaster of the border.

Poor girl has only been pregnant less time than those clowns have been in charge of the border. They reversed everything that the previous guy had done, which seemed to have been working. . .

This rape and pregnancy is on their heads, if this illegal is a recent arrival.

:sigh2:

(btw, the article makes no mention if he is a recent arrival, but places the blame of calling it a hoax, not on the partisans of the public, but on the attorney general of Ohio.)

"Indeed, state Attorney General Dave Yost spent much of the past week effectively dubbing the story a hoax, suggesting he had heard nothing about any such crime being reported."

The AG, and no Republican politician, and no Fox News talking head, said it was a hoax and you can't produce any evidence to the contrary.

They said there was no evidence, even perhaps that some were calling it a hoax, and they were right, all the evidence that should have been easily discovered was undiscoverable because it didn't exist: namely the filing of a police report and a police investigation and, ultimately, the arrest of the rapist. No report and no investigation and no arrest came until AFTER Fox took it public, including the AG's comments.

And of course you didn't question what turned out to be his dishonesty

You not only accepted it...bur SPREAD his lies...

Because YOU folks...like he...want to hide the effect of overturning Roe
i actually only said, and questioned if this is true wh hasnt it been reported

he didn’t lie, he stared what we knew

now we know she was raped, by an illegal , and the doctor is being invested for not reporting it as she should

Bull crap once again!

The abortion was June 30th and the doctor filed ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK, on July 2nd.

The Ohio agency, child protective service I believe, where the mother first went to, was responsible for filing a sexual abuse report in Ohio.

This republican, Ohio State dude lying and defaming her at every turn on FOX, is gonna get his ass sued...
well, your first sentence highlights the issue

he didn’t lie, he stared what we knew
He went on FOX and claimed it was false since "LE he knew would have turned over every stone"

Obviously that's not true.

But you fuckers bought it hook line and sinker because you WANTED to

This IS the kind of thing that overturning Roe will cause

The AG, and no Republican politician, and no Fox News talking head, said it was a hoax and you can't produce any evidence to the contrary.

They said there was no evidence, even perhaps that some were calling it a hoax, and they were right, all the evidence that should have been easily discovered was undiscoverable because it didn't exist: namely the filing of a police report and a police investigation and, ultimately, the arrest of the rapist. No report and no investigation and no arrest came until AFTER Fox took it public, including the AG's comments.
What I said, no evidence

He went on FOX and claimed it was false since "LE he knew would have turned over every stone"

Obviously that's not true.

But you fuckers bought it hook line and sinker because you WANTED to

This IS the kind of thing that overturning Roe will cause
Still talking about something you know zip about eh? Post your evidence, you still haven’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back