Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh. Changing the story. As I have had to say many times to liars on here, what's said on the Internet stays on the Internet.

In 1972 it wasn't a constitutional right and in 1973 it was made a constitutional right.
And in 2022 the court said that the court had no power to create constitutional rights. It was up to the legislators to secure rights. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg knew that was an overreach.

Me? Hell no

But the anti-abortion freaks that had this trigger law waiting in the wings for Roe to be overturned?

That's a different story

I hope some "reporter" questions the people that told the girl she had to leave teh state.

I will be shocked, if they are not standard out of the box libtards, like you.

No. She did not. She thought there was a better more permanent argument
She wrote many dissertations on the subject and gave numerous interviews hoping that state legislators would use the time Roe gave them to create statutory authority for abortion rights. Many states did just that.

I hope some "reporter" questions the people that told the girl she had to leave teh state.

I will be shocked, if they are not standard out of the box libtards, like you.
I'm shocked that the girl is still in the homes. Normally when there is an incidence of molestation by a household member all children are removed. I know a woman that lost custody of five children that way.

I'm shocked that the girl is still in the homes. Normally when there is an incidence of molestation by a household member all children are removed. I know a woman that lost custody of five children that way.
You're still focused on attacking the girl and her family as opposed to the STATE that tried to force her to bear the child of a rapist?

Hey asshole. Read this slowly

FUCK YOURSELF

Everything he said was either a lie or he's the most incompetent AG (with the biggest mouth) in the country
Based on what evidence? Post it loser

ECB's MORALS?? She didn't rape the child, cart her off to the abortionist, shout it to the world, defend him for the mom, or mislead the report. HER MORALS are fine. How about YOURS. THis activity is the norm in Mexico and south america...who are you to get your panties in a wad about it.
This is the United States of America. Had the mother and boyfriend wanted it to be acceptable to have sex with a 9-year-old, stay the fuck in Guatemala. Come to the United States and then you follow OUR laws and OUR morals - and regardless of what your personal, individual morals may find acceptable, as a nation we do not allow sex with a 9-year-old! Period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back