Art of the Deal: Mexican President Requests Meeting with Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
2DCBC414-0E54-423F-99D2-309A25836715.jpeg

Twitter

I’m sure this bad somehow.

Actually...what has hardball gained us?

Like I said. Hit em in the wallet and they are then willing negotiate.

Money talks.

Playing hard ball works and Trump is very good at it.
Zero deals so far. What an artist.

deals have been made, but the dems in congress refuse to ratify them. Its all politics, not doing what's best for the country.
Trump hasn’t presented any. He’s about to present his poorly negotiatiated Mexico-Canada one, but of course now he has sabotaged it because he’s an idiot.

Playing hard ball works and Trump is very good at it.
Zero deals so far. What an artist.

deals have been made, but the dems in congress refuse to ratify them. Its all politics, not doing what's best for the country.
Trump hasn’t presented any. He’s about to present his poorly negotiatiated Mexico-Canada one, but of course now he has sabotaged it because he’s an idiot.

sorry dude, but the idiot was Obama, followed closely by Hillary, and all of the 20 or so dem hopefuls.

the end of ISIS, better trade deals with the EU, Canada, Mexico, China, South Korea, sanctions on Russia and NK, More to come, stand by.
What deals? Oops.

China backed out of the deal they signed, now they are being hit with tariffs, the EU is living up to their deal, so are Japan and South Korea

What agreement did China sign?

Money talks.

Hush Money says, "Shhhhhh!"

The important thing about Mexican tariffs today is to avoid talking about Not Exonerated(!).

Oh is Trump indicted?? Under arrest??

Didn't think so.

Buckle up buttercup, Trump will win in 2020 and you will have four more years to, moan, groan, complain and act like the lefty loon idiot you are. LOL

Money talks.

Hush Money says, "Shhhhhh!"

The important thing about Mexican tariffs today is to avoid talking about Not Exonerated(!).

since when has the job of a prosecutor been to prove someone innocent? seriously, when in american law?

That's not the point, is it? The point is Trump lied to you suckers, telling you the report was total exoneration. Trump wants you to think how strong he is, as he tries to push Mexico around. Now you fellas are all goosestepping around just like Good Germans.

Mehico closing it's southern border and deporting the thousands of invaders lurking nearby our southern border. If this doesn't work, Trump will close the border....Mehico will capitulate...they have no choice.

Forum List

Back