As a gesture, why don't the family's of the slave owners pay compensation to the BLM.......

So how does that work? Say my great-great-great grandmother's cousin through was a slaveowner, would I be liable?

The entire question of reparations is nonsense. Even most Democrats get that.
Its funny the Dems when t comes to DACA that the kids are not responsible for the crimes of their parents but when it comes to blacks, white are responsible for the actions of their forefathers fro,m a 100 years ago

…...to be distributed in poor black area's and pay for educational projects for young blacks. This might go someway towards redressing the injustice and help in reconciliation. With the power of the internet and and modern DNA techniques, It should be easy to trace modern descendant's of the slavers.
Obviously it would have to be based on the ability to pay, but wealthy offspring's could pay a 'family shame tax'.

In Britain already wealthy slave trading families were paid compensation in 1837 by the British Government after slavery was abolished. Those families should now be made to pay it back plus the proceeds of their profits from slavery.

Were Trump to announce such a police in the US, it just might save his presidency and give him a legacy. Why some of the money raised could go to building a Lincoln type memorial to him.... In-fact I think I will write him and suggest it!
This troll ^^^^^ must be really bored.

Why would I pay you?

SNAP - I'm Oirish too!

I was born in Dublin Eire.
Ya see my dad born in Wicklow met my mother born in Donegal in the mid forties in Dublin.
My dad a very keen flyer was in the Irish Army but jumped at the chance to join the RAF.
His family like my mothers were all staunch republican as were all my ancesters and dads step father never spoke to him again.
After marrying, my mum joined my dad in Germany. By this time the war was over
My mum always made a point of going 'home' to have her children in Ireland no matter where my dad was stationed. So two weeks after I was born in Dublin I was flown over to Germany. Later my parents were posted to
the south of England. So I have only ever been on holiday to Ireland - I have duel nationality!
The main reason I use the Union flag is because I know how hopeless you yanks are at geography or anything outside your own borders. Trump thinking Finland was part of Russia - bet he couldn't point out Russia on a map.
I did think some of you might have seen the flag before!

So your from Oregan - did you know it was originally for whites only?
My brothers brother in law is a yank and lives there. My brother went to visit a few times and said when the plane
landed and he got off, all he could smell is cannabis.
Cannabis is illegal here......I don't suppose you could se..............Na forget it!
Why would you being irish matter? White people who never had ancestors who skwned slaves are expected to pay for black reparations, so why shouldnt you pay reparations to other irish people?

Why would you being irish matter? White people who never had ancestors who skwned slaves are expected to pay for black reparations, so why shouldnt you pay reparations to other irish people?
Sorry I don't get you? Dogphobe inferred that cos he's Irish, I as a Brit should pay compensation, of course not knowing that my entire family history is Irish Republican. I'm only half British by naturalization - having lived hare since I was three.
At the time the British were forcing rule suppressing his ancesters they were doing the same to mine!
But we need to forgive and forget!

Its funny the Dems when t comes to DACA that the kids are not responsible for the crimes of their parents but when it comes to blacks, white are responsible for the actions of their forefathers fro,m a 100 years ago
Excellent point. In truth, it could only be done directly through the Treasury. Either way, it will never happen. Anyway, they've already gotten enough free stuff to compensate for whatever happened to their forebears, even if they knew who they were.

Lay off the bathtub gin, troll.

He is hopefully going to be dead soon, he apparently is in Stage 4, let's hope The Devil calls him home before say September. The ONLY good thing for Communists is for them to LEAVE this planet ASAP.

Sorry I don't get you? Dogphobe inferred that cos he's Irish, I as a Brit should pay compensation, of course not knowing that my entire family history is Irish Republican. I'm only half British by naturalization - having lived hare since I was three.
At the time the British were forcing rule suppressing his ancesters they were doing the same to mine!
But we need to forgive and forget!
Yeah, but if blacks can make people who didnt have ancestors who owned slaves pay, i dont see why you wouldnt have to pay him too, and he would have to pay you.

Do you see how dumb reparations are now?

…...to be distributed in poor black area's and pay for educational projects for young blacks. This might go someway towards redressing the injustice and help in reconciliation. With the power of the internet and and modern DNA techniques, It should be easy to trace modern descendant's of the slavers.
Obviously it would have to be based on the ability to pay, but wealthy offspring's could pay a 'family shame tax'.

In Britain already wealthy slave trading families were paid compensation in 1837 by the British Government after slavery was abolished. Those families should now be made to pay it back plus the proceeds of their profits from slavery.

Were Trump to announce such a police in the US, it just might save his presidency and give him a legacy. Why some of the money raised could go to building a Lincoln type memorial to him.... In-fact I think I will write him and suggest it!

Slavery wasn't officially abolished in GB untill a few years or so ago.

To get back to serious matters I've decided that the only way to get racial harmony both here and in the US is if we refine a search to expose the slavers and actual slaves. Seems to me all whites get tarred with the same brush and they often say that US blacks have an attitude of entitlement. Some blacks family's may not have even been in the
US during the civil war. So a database both here, in Holland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium and the US must be set up
to identify the culprits. Slave owners kept records of slaves and they should also be on a database so as to ensure their offsprings benefit directly from the 'family slave shame tax'.

Cos its the most spoken language in the world.
Despite the present government, China is a fantastic country with a phenomenal history.
One way or another Mandarin may eventually be every ones second language.

Why would I pay you?

SNAP - I'm Oirish too!

I was born in Dublin Eire.
Ya see my dad born in Wicklow met my mother born in Donegal in the mid forties in Dublin.
My dad a very keen flyer was in the Irish Army but jumped at the chance to join the RAF.
His family like my mothers were all staunch republican as were all my ancesters and dads step father never spoke to him again.
After marrying, my mum joined my dad in Germany. By this time the war was over
My mum always made a point of going 'home' to have her children in Ireland no matter where my dad was stationed. So two weeks after I was born in Dublin I was flown over to Germany. Later my parents were posted to
the south of England. So I have only ever been on holiday to Ireland - I have duel nationality!
The main reason I use the Union flag is because I know how hopeless you yanks are at geography or anything outside your own borders. Trump thinking Finland was part of Russia - bet he couldn't point out Russia on a map.
I did think some of you might have seen the flag before!

So your from Oregan - did you know it was originally for whites only?
My brothers brother in law is a yank and lives there. My brother went to visit a few times and said when the plane
landed and he got off, all he could smell is cannabis.
Cannabis is illegal here......I don't suppose you could se..............Na forget it!
Reparations are not just for slavery and the united states government that made slavery legal is being held responsible.

Forum List

Back