As a gesture, why don't the family's of the slave owners pay compensation to the BLM.......

…...to be distributed in poor black area's and pay for educational projects for young blacks. This might go someway towards redressing the injustice and help in reconciliation. With the power of the internet and and modern DNA techniques, It should be easy to trace modern descendant's of the slavers.
Obviously it would have to be based on the ability to pay, but wealthy offspring's could pay a 'family shame tax'.

In Britain already wealthy slave trading families were paid compensation in 1837 by the British Government after slavery was abolished. Those families should now be made to pay it back plus the proceeds of their profits from slavery.

Were Trump to announce such a police in the US, it just might save his presidency and give him a legacy. Why some of the money raised could go to building a Lincoln type memorial to him.... In-fact I think I will write him and suggest it!
Because the freed slaves came to New York City in the 1950s and have been receiving welfare for 70 years.
Anything else you'd like to know?

These individuals were already compensated with American citizenship. That’s more than they deserved. Hey should have been returned to Africa, as Lincoln envisioned for the VAST majority of them.

Then you add the welfare, SNAP, etc... that the US Citizenry have paid for these people. By now they owe restitution to the American people, not the other way around.

Actually I think the insurance companies, those still in business should face heavy damages for classing humans as 'cargo'. I can see were the Nazi's got some of their ideas from!
Actually, their families still living in Africa, if they haven't been massacred in a tribal war, should compensate them for selling them to the Dutch Traders.

Actually, their families still living in Africa, if they haven't been massacred in a tribal war, should compensate them for selling them to the Dutch Traders.

Why are they not looking to help those in Libya and other places in north Africa that still have slaves. I guess Blacks are to selfish here to address the modern day slave traders

…...to be distributed in poor black area's and pay for educational projects for young blacks. This might go someway towards redressing the injustice and help in reconciliation. With the power of the internet and and modern DNA techniques, It should be easy to trace modern descendant's of the slavers.
Obviously it would have to be based on the ability to pay, but wealthy offspring's could pay a 'family shame tax'.

In Britain already wealthy slave trading families were paid compensation in 1837 by the British Government after slavery was abolished. Those families should now be made to pay it back plus the proceeds of their profits from slavery.

Were Trump to announce such a police in the US, it just might save his presidency and give him a legacy. Why some of the money raised could go to building a Lincoln type memorial to him.... In-fact I think I will write him and suggest it!
Well maybe. Will they take it in lead? Because that's all I'm willing to pay. Otherwise they're SOL.

A few years ago, National Geographic magazine featured an article on slavery today. They stated that there are MORE SLAVES TODAY than ever before in history.
What country has the most slaves you may ask.

Anyone have a clue? (It's a former British territory.)

Of course those lovely Muslim countries have a long history of slavery and today many Muslims have slave labor they abuse who hail from poor third world countries.

Well maybe. Will they take it in lead? Because that's all I'm willing to pay. Otherwise they're SOL.
The wealthiest Black in the US wants Honky to pay all Blacks for something that only a few of them went through and have already received 70 years of welfare for.

Great, while we're at it let's put the children of murders, thieves and rapist in jail. If you want a society that visits the sins of past generations on their decedents, fuck it, let's go whole hog. Somehow I think there would be many more prisoners than there would be jailers.

A few years ago, National Geographic magazine featured an article on slavery today. They stated that there are MORE SLAVES TODAY than ever before in history.
What country has the most slaves you may ask.

Anyone have a clue? (It's a former British territory.)

Of course those lovely Muslim countries have a long history of slavery and today many Muslims have slave labor they abuse who hail from poor third world countries.

Nobody knows. Nobody even hazarded a guess.
The answer is India. India has the most slaves of any country in the world.
When I spoke to an Indian couple and offered my opinion that their caste system is like slavery, they instantly replied, "No, it's worse." Untouchables are treated like slaves.

My family used to own a few Irishmen ... but they got too expensive to feed so they just released them in the wild...

Island-Of-Lost-Souls-Lugosi_1337938856.jpg

When I spoke to an Indian couple and offered my opinion that their caste system is like slavery, they instantly replied, "No, it's worse." Untouchables are treated like slaves.
Why do you think Bill Gates and Silicon Valley want Indian H1-Bs?
They work 24/7 with no benefits other than clean water and indoor toilets.
Unfortunately, they can't code for shit.

Being treated like slaves is a different ball game. Everybody the British ruled over were treated like slaves.
The US's treatment of everyone in the Pacific is slave like, but they are not slaves.

Anyway what is this affirmative action? I didn't think you yanks had a benefits system but just let people who can't get jobs cos of their colour starve!
It certainly doesn't seem to have worked otherwise what does 'black lives matter' mean?

The British by purchasing the savage and primitive from various African Chiefs gave the savage and primitive the opportunity for their descendants to grow up in CIVILISED and MODERN Western nations IF those descendants of African Slaves do NOT like this they should just return to the African lands of their Slave Ancestors and claim WELFARE from African Taxpayers instead.

1592776899615.png

Viva Britannia:

1592776783592.png

Being treated like slaves is a different ball game. Everybody the British ruled over were treated like slaves.
The US's treatment of everyone in the Pacific is slave like, but they are not slaves.

Anyway what is this affirmative action? I didn't think you yanks had a benefits system but just let people who can't get jobs cos of their colour starve!
It certainly doesn't seem to have worked otherwise what does 'black lives matter' mean?
BLM means taking everything from Whitey.
Welfare is no longer good enough.

Affirmative Action is a RACIST American Government programme that was introduced by I think Lyndon Johnson, along with his MASSIVE Gibs Me Dat programmes. Affirmative Action is that ONLY Blacks are put on Quota Systems to make sure that X amount of jobs in X company are GIVEN to ONLY Blacks BECAUSE they are Blacks, it's not based on MERIT, it does NOT matter if the Blacks are even qualified enough to do the job. It also works in University's where Blacks who often have LOWER grades are GIVEN places at X University BECAUSE they are Black, again NOT based on Merit.

Affirmative Action is a RACIST programme it is not ONLY Anti-White it is ALSO Anti-Asian.

Forum List

Back