As a reminder, Trump hasn’t held a White House press conference in over a year

The entire media was reporting on the roll out. It wasn’t just Fox and Breitbart that broke and reported that story. The reporters pundits weren’t being dicks to Obama like they are to Trump, then again, Obama wasn’t prancing around yelling fake news every day either.

You're basically admitting that the "reporters pundits" have been being "dicks" to Trump, Slade and that took place from the moment he was named the GOP candidate! He accuses the main stream media of "fake news" because he's been subjected to a non stop barrage of negative coverage by them.
Of course they are dicks to him, he talks shit about them non stop. Trump is a villan, he picks on people like a school yard bully. Obama stood for hope and was inspirational. Put politics aside and just look at each mans character and how they represented themselves and our country. That’s why they are being treated different.

You think Obama wasn't just as much a villain to those who opposed HIS vision of what America should be? The Obama White House used the IRS against it's political opponents. The Obama White House used FISA courts to spy on it's political opponents. The Obama White House deliberately lied to the American people about the Affordable Care Act...thinking they were too stupid to understand what was going to be passed! The Obama White House waged a war against the entire fossil fuel industry attempting to shut down both coal production, off shore oil drilling and fracking.

Obama may have been "inspirational" to you if you believe in big government interfering in the lives of every day Americans but if you believed in the Constitution he was a complete "villain"!
You are talking politics, I’m talking character. Trump is an in your face gutter rat shit talker. That causes a visceral reaction in many and why so many are so deeply opposed to him. Even those who don’t follow politics either love him because he represents a “fuck you” to government or they hate him because he represents and egomaniac bully

Barack Obama may be smooth...he may be adept at reading from a teleprompter like a well seasoned news anchor but that doesn't make his "character" any better than Donald Trump's! Trump is New York City personified. He IS an in your face...won't back down bully...because in the world he worked in that's what's required! Barack Obama is a politician. A Chicago political machine politician to be exact. He represents a "fuck you" to people that believe government should play by the rules.
That’s fine and very well may be an accurate description of both men, however my pint still stands. They way they carry themselves and how they treat others, especially their opposition determines how they are viewed by the masses and Trumps style is distained by many which is why there is so much backlash

You're basically admitting that the "reporters pundits" have been being "dicks" to Trump, Slade and that took place from the moment he was named the GOP candidate! He accuses the main stream media of "fake news" because he's been subjected to a non stop barrage of negative coverage by them.
Of course they are dicks to him, he talks shit about them non stop. Trump is a villan, he picks on people like a school yard bully. Obama stood for hope and was inspirational. Put politics aside and just look at each mans character and how they represented themselves and our country. That’s why they are being treated different.

You think Obama wasn't just as much a villain to those who opposed HIS vision of what America should be? The Obama White House used the IRS against it's political opponents. The Obama White House used FISA courts to spy on it's political opponents. The Obama White House deliberately lied to the American people about the Affordable Care Act...thinking they were too stupid to understand what was going to be passed! The Obama White House waged a war against the entire fossil fuel industry attempting to shut down both coal production, off shore oil drilling and fracking.

Obama may have been "inspirational" to you if you believe in big government interfering in the lives of every day Americans but if you believed in the Constitution he was a complete "villain"!
You are talking politics, I’m talking character. Trump is an in your face gutter rat shit talker. That causes a visceral reaction in many and why so many are so deeply opposed to him. Even those who don’t follow politics either love him because he represents a “fuck you” to government or they hate him because he represents and egomaniac bully

Barack Obama may be smooth...he may be adept at reading from a teleprompter like a well seasoned news anchor but that doesn't make his "character" any better than Donald Trump's! Trump is New York City personified. He IS an in your face...won't back down bully...because in the world he worked in that's what's required! Barack Obama is a politician. A Chicago political machine politician to be exact. He represents a "fuck you" to people that believe government should play by the rules.
That’s fine and very well may be an accurate description of both men, however my pint still stands. They way they carry themselves and how they treat others, especially their opposition determines how they are viewed by the masses and Trumps style is distained by many which is why there is so much backlash

If that's an accurate description of both men...then how does your point still stand? Obama didn't have to get in the face of the media because again let's be honest...the media almost always went along with the narrative that the Obama White House was putting out. Why would Barry fight with those who didn't go after him? Trump on the other hand has been attacked by the media from the moment he was named the GOP's nominee. He's been in a never ending fight with people who obviously hate his guts for beating the candidate that they supported wholeheartedly.

Nah, you hate trump you are just too dense or stupid to admit it to yourself.

I give what I get and you frankly aren't worth my tier one responses.

You get to be called out like the other morons on this board.
Go on whatever little power trip you need to, fact is you don’t know shit about what I think so you just make yourself sound even more stupid when you try and dictate to me how I feel about things. Doesn’t get much more idiotic than that!

I can observe your posts, and that tells me all I need to know, at least about your posting persona.
Yeah and when I see you regurgitating back your off base observations it only makes me laugh. You’re not as smart as you think you are Marty and you make yourself look like an ass when you try and tell people how they feel about things. I’d work on a different approach to these discussions if you want to be taken seriously, because what you’re doing now is a joke.

If you don't want to be treated like a progressive cuck hack, stop posting like one.
Which of my posts are you referring to? Quote me, let’s see what you consider a “progressive cuck hack” whatever that means...

Anyone with TDS is either a progressive cuck hack, or a never trump enabler of said progressive cuck hacks.

A bigot for something that was only invented 30 years ago?

Bullshit.

Sorry, but not everyone is going to like your lifestyle, and they have the right to try to make government act the way they want within the limits of the constitution (or past it if they get enough people).

And you are a bigot if you think them following their religion makes them bigots.

Hypocrites all of you.

So the people that “followed their religion” in regards to slavery, anti miscegenation and segregation weren’t bigots? Religion gives you a cover?

Most of them tacked the religion on via piss poor interpretations of the bible only AFTER they were called out by Northern Abolitionists.

The Bible and most other religious texts consider homosexuality to be sinful. Show me in the bible where it makes slavery or segregation or bans on inter-racial marrying approved of, or even required.

The bible does have some references on how to treat slaves, but it doesn't require it. It also has some things to say about how the Jews should associate with other groups, but most of those were not carried over into Christianity.

The Bible doesn’t require bigotry towards gays, especially in the realm of legal, civil marriage. You’re free to make whatever silly rules you want for your religious followers. You aren’t free to impose those rules on the rest of us.

it considers it sinful. People are allowed to vote on things per their morality, and if they get enough people to agree, it doesn't matter if the reason is religious or not.

The 1st amendment protects you from paying into churches, or being forced to be a member of one, or attending one. It doesn't require all laws to have a secular basis only.

And "bake that fucking cake, peasant" is imposing YOUR rules on other people, so you are a giant fucking hypocrite.
A bigot for something that was only invented 30 years ago?

Bullshit.

Sorry, but not everyone is going to like your lifestyle, and they have the right to try to make government act the way they want within the limits of the constitution (or past it if they get enough people).

And you are a bigot if you think them following their religion makes them bigots.

Hypocrites all of you.

So the people that “followed their religion” in regards to slavery, anti miscegenation and segregation weren’t bigots? Religion gives you a cover?

Most of them tacked the religion on via piss poor interpretations of the bible only AFTER they were called out by Northern Abolitionists.

The Bible and most other religious texts consider homosexuality to be sinful. Show me in the bible where it makes slavery or segregation or bans on inter-racial marrying approved of, or even required.

The bible does have some references on how to treat slaves, but it doesn't require it. It also has some things to say about how the Jews should associate with other groups, but most of those were not carried over into Christianity.

The Bible doesn’t require bigotry towards gays, especially in the realm of legal, civil marriage. You’re free to make whatever silly rules you want for your religious followers. You aren’t free to impose those rules on the rest of us.

it considers it sinful. People are allowed to vote on things per their morality, and if they get enough people to agree, it doesn't matter if the reason is religious or not.

The 1st amendment protects you from paying into churches, or being forced to be a member of one, or attending one. It doesn't require all laws to have a secular basis only.

And "bake that fucking cake, peasant" is imposing YOUR rules on other people, so you are a giant fucking hypocrite.

The bible never mentions gay marriage and no, the Christian taliban doesn't get to impose their religious rules on the rest of us...besides you're not in the majority.

It considers homosexuality sinful. All references to marriage in the bible are to a man and woman (or women). The NT is mostly into monogamy only.

So the Gay Taliban gets to impose their rules on us? i.e. bake that fucking cake, peasant?

is it because he’s a pussy who can’t handle hardball questions unlike the softies he gets from Fox News? Does he constantly need Fox News to coddle his ego? The white press conference is standard practice by Presidents that goes back generations.

Even If you want to pretend the press is unfair to him which of course is bullshit, why doesn’t he face them down like a real president would and defend himself? Be a man for once. Even better, he removes his fake hair and orange tan to show he has some balls.

Of course, maybe the true reason he doesn’t do them is because he knows he made a complete ass of himself last time.

Are you Trump supporters really going to pretend White House press conferences don’t matter? If Obama dodged them you would never shut the fuck about it.

In Trump era, the death of the White House press conference

Obama didn't have to worry because most of the press was there ready with kneepads to suck his dick.
Ya,Obama got no bad press! Where do you get this shit! Bad pres comes with the job. No president is imune. God him self coould install paradise on earth and some one would still give him bad press!

So the press is mostly conservative republican?

Most of the press doesn't agree lockstep with Obama and his sides agenda?

Please stop, you are making yourself look foolish.

You seem to have missed the part where I don't give a fuck what any politician says.

I didn't vote for Trump, didn't vote for Hillary either.

In all honesty I stopped caring about who is president and now I only care about keeping as much of my own money as possible
Then why are you engaging in this conversation? You post a question asking if Trump is obligated to do pressers, obviously defending him. I bring up his past statements showing his hypocracy, you say all politicians do it.... I say “so what hold them all accountable”.... you say well I don’t care cause I didn’t vote for Trump... what kind of debate is this? We in grade school now?
Hey you replied to my post, idiot

and I wasn't defending him I asked a question. That you think asking a question is defending anyone says more about you than it does me. You are obviously a partisan oriented sheep

I would have asked that same question no matter who was president.

I mean really what do you learn from a press conference with the president that you don't learn from the daily press briefings?

FYI I don't think any candidate should reveal his taxes either or their medical records as these things are not required by law to run for office.
You’re right, presidents don’t have to do any of that. I was simply pointing out the irony of his campaign rhetoric and his current actions. Yes all politicians do it, that doesn’t mean it shouldnt be called out and scrutinized

Gee politicians don't keep campaign promises. Call it out and scrutinize it all you want or if you want to do something more productive, empty out the Pacific Ocean with a teaspoon
If you don’t care and are fine excusing those kind of actions then don’t engage in discussion about it.
Then don't respond to my posts, Asshole

is it because he’s a pussy who can’t handle hardball questions unlike the softies he gets from Fox News? Does he constantly need Fox News to coddle his ego? The white press conference is standard practice by Presidents that goes back generations.

Even If you want to pretend the press is unfair to him which of course is bullshit, why doesn’t he face them down like a real president would and defend himself? Be a man for once. Even better, he removes his fake hair and orange tan to show he has some balls.

Of course, maybe the true reason he doesn’t do them is because he knows he made a complete ass of himself last time.

Are you Trump supporters really going to pretend White House press conferences don’t matter? If Obama dodged them you would never shut the fuck about it.

Just another worthless crying leftist that can't have her way.
Jackass.

Obama didn't have to worry because most of the press was there ready with kneepads to suck his dick.
Ya,Obama got no bad press! Where do you get this shit! Bad pres comes with the job. No president is imune. God him self coould install paradise on earth and some one would still give him bad press!

Please stop, I look foolish! I am not the one trying to say that some one magicaly got a free pass. I have never met a conservative that beleived in free lunches before. My statement was no president gets a pass on negitive press. I will go further and say no elected official gets a pass on bad press. To state other wise is infantile and a lie!

Please stop, I look foolish! I am not the one trying to say that some one magicaly got a free pass. I have never met a conservative that beleived in free lunches before. My statement was no president gets a pass on negitive press. I will go further and say no elected official gets a pass on bad press. To state other wise is infantile and a lie!

Bullshit. the MSM is mostly progressive democrats and will show politicians they like in the best light possible, even when they fuck up.

Republican fuck ups get castigated at length, democratic ones get a few seconds of air and then get swept under the rug.

The only difference now is a stronger web based conservative/libertarian press that calls them out, the press and the democrats.

Obama got treated with kid gloves at best, fawning adoration at worst.

Bullshit. the MSM is mostly progressive democrats and will show politicians they like in the best light possible, even when they fuck up.

Republican fuck ups get castigated at length, democratic ones get a few seconds of air and then get swept under the rug.

The only difference now is a stronger web based conservative/libertarian press that calls them out, the press and the democrats.

So you are wanting to go with Obama gets a magic free pass even though no one in the history of man kind recieves free passes. Sorry not how life works in the real world! Conservative value here "There is no such thing as a free luch!". Another conservative value for ya "You reep what you sow." Another conservative value for ya "The laws of nature and human nature are the same for every body!" Until you act with these basic tennants in mind, you do not get to call your self consevative in my mind!

So you are wanting to go with Obama gets a magic free pass even though no one in the history of man kind recieves free passes. Sorry not how life works in the real world! Conservative value here "There is no such thing as a free luch!". Another conservative value for ya "You reep what you sow." Another conservative value for ya "The laws of nature and human nature are the same for every body!" Until you act with these basic tennants in mind, you do not get to call your self consevative in my mind!

He got the benefit of the doubt every single time. That you can't or won't see that just shows how much of a progressive cuck hack-twat you are.

I call myself a strict constructional federalist, with libertarian leanings.

He got the benefit of the doubt every single time. That you can't or won't see that just shows how much of a progressive cuck hack-twat you are.

Ya, well this **** mhack twat has no trouble beleiving he can dispatch you with oiut raising a sweat! You want to believe life is different for special people you are not very bright. You would eat pavement quick against me! SO this twat sais grow a fucking brain you peice of shit! No person in the public eye gets a free pas it is against human nature. You want to sit and strike your cock beleiving such shit to make ya feel better more power to ya dumb fucki! Next you are going to tell me Obama was immunde to gravity!

Ya, well this **** mhack twat has no trouble beleiving he can dispatch you with oiut raising a sweat! You want to believe life is different for special people you are not very bright. You would eat pavement quick against me! SO this twat sais grow a fucking brain you peice of shit! No person in the public eye gets a free pas it is against human nature. You want to sit and strike your cock beleiving such shit to make ya feel better more power to ya dumb fucki! Next you are going to tell me Obama was immunde to gravity!

First:

Spelling+and+Grammar+Nazis.jpg

second: It's human nature to give the benefit of the doubt to people who you agree with. Most of the press is made up of progressives, and they would give a progressive like Obama far more leeway than someone they disagree with politically.

The press hates trump, so they give him zero leeway, and even run with information that wouldn't past muster against people they do like.

As Iowahawk would say:

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.

The mainstream media is obsolete. Why does Trump need the mainstream media when he can directly to Americans via the internet?

Trump has no need to hold press conferences. He tweets what's on his mind.
Besides, how many different Stormy Daniels questions should he have to put up with???

First:

second: It's human nature to give the benefit of the doubt to people who you agree with. Most of the press is made up of progressives, and they would give a progressive like Obama far more leeway than someone they disagree with politically.

The press hates trump, so they give him zero leeway, and even run with information that wouldn't past muster against people they do like.

As Iowahawk would say:

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.
Half the people hate me! Half the people hate Obama! We all have haters! Welcome to earth!

First:

As Iowahawk would say:

Half the people hate me! Half the people hate Obama! We all have haters! Welcome to earth!

Non-response noted.

First:

As Iowahawk would say:

Non-response noted.
I responded. I am telling you it is no different for Obama,Trump,you and me! You can not beat the laws of nature for any position you take on any subject there will be people on the other side of that subject. Those people will be willing to speak up against you! In form of writing or speach either way they will take the other side and you will get negative press. No one exscapes this! No one is liked by all!

Forum List

Back