As Biden threatens to increase inflation, what changes have you made?

Jill Biden is a psychopath.
I think he’s just senile, which is why the Democrats wanted him. He is easily manipulated by the radical left seeking to wreak havoc on the economy, create an environment where people can no longer support themselves, and move everyone (other than the ruling class) into government dependency.

They‘re really quite evil, and those who don’t see it are fools, idiots, or brainwashed.

I think he’s just senile, which is why the Democrats wanted him. He is easily manipulated by the radical left seeking to wreak havoc on the economy, create an environment where people can no longer support themselves, and move everyone (other than the ruling class) into government dependency.

They‘re really quite evil, and those who don’t see it are fools, idiots, or brainwashed.
That is true. But I am talking about his wife.

Regardless, those income streams have to be putting out a lot of money for you not to be impacted by massive increases in basic necessities. Thus, you are not middle class.

Liberals have an odd idea of middle class. My neighbors have an income of $250,000 (they are government retirees), bought their $750,000 house in cash (they told me), and are now on a six-week luxury cruise. (They asked me to water their plants.) They consider themselves middle class.

The TRUE middle class is either a single making do on $60,000 a year or a family getting by on $100,000 or less. And they are hurting, thanks to Biden and the imbeciles who continue to support him.
Haha. Thats funny. You have no idea how much my income is. I can tell you I have no where near the amount of money you think I do. I work a full time job, I receive royalties from my original band, I play with several cover bands (at $250 per show) and I give private music lessons (at $50 an hour)

That is true. But I am talking about his wife.
Oops. Didn’t see the ”Jill.” You‘re right for course. What type of wife would subject her husband to this level of elder abuse.

My own mother has been categorized as Stage 4, and she is in a very nice ALF where she is being cared for. I see a lot of similarities between my mom and Biden, and in some cases, Biden is worse.

Haha. Thats funny. You have no idea how much my income is. I can tell you I have no where near the amount of money you think I do. I work a full time job, I receive royalties from my original band, I play with several cover bands (at $250 per show) and I give private music lessons (at $50 an hour)
Sorry, hon….but if you are not impacted by gas prices that have doubled and food prices up by 30% or more, YOU ARE NOT MIDDLE CLASS.

Sorry, hon….but if you are not impacted by gas prices that have doubled and food prices up by 30% or more, YOU ARE NOT MIDDLE CLASS.
I don't pay for gas, so its not an issue. It's a perk of my day job.

I don't pay for gas, so its not an issue. It's a perk of my day job.
Then you are among the lucky few. Most middle class Americans are hurt badly by gas prices that have doubled, but hey…..that’s their problem, right? And you can continue to vote for the party that wants to destroy the economy and cause hardships to most Americans because you are protected from the consequences of their destructive policies.

(And the irony is that liberals are the ones who say they care about others. Ha.)

Another childish and selfish liberal ^^^ who doesn’t care about liberal policies that hurt most middle class people.
Tough shit, I created my wealth and I plan on enjoying it, they couldn't destroy me over the drug war but they damn sure tried. Inflation has been going on all my life I merely raise my price to increase my income.

At 57 and 58, at this stage in our lives it is all about protecting our assets and saving, saving, saving.
The impact on us is we are saving less. And not a good time for it.
1) This year we did a "staycation" like millions of others we went nowhere for vacation.
2) Planned on getting a new roof.... uh... hell no. Roofing is 25% higher now... that will wait.
3) We are going out to eat hardly at all.
4) I have forgone several things we wanted to buy this year. Several.

Tough shit, I created my wealth and I plan on enjoying it, they couldn't destroy me over the drug war but they damn sure tried. Inflation has been going on all my life I merely raise my price to increase my income.
We must send all illegals to pristine white Prog areas of living now. Bus them. Fly them. All White Prog dominated communities. Send them there.

At 57 and 58, at this stage in our lives it is all about protecting our assets and saving, saving, saving.
The impact on us is we are saving less. And not a good time for it.
1) This year we did a "staycation" like millions of others we went nowhere for vacation.
2) Planned on getting a new roof.... uh... hell no. Roofing is 25% higher now... that will wait.
3) We are going out to eat hardly at all.
4) I have forgone several things we wanted to buy this year. Several.
It’s even worse for those of us who are retirees. No way to earn any real money, unless you call standing on your feet all day as a Walmart greeter an option, and our life savings have dropped by a third in a few months. So it’s a double whammy - less money, and higher prices.

It’s really about ”evening out” all people, and bringing the previously comfortable middle class down to the level of the struggling working class, and then giving the working class some taxpayer funded benefits to bring them up.

For example, I can no longer step foot into Whole Foods, and for the first time ever have done some shopping at Walmart. A young woman I know, who previously did all her shopping at Walmart, went onto food stamps (a generous allotment of close to $1000) and now has gone to Whole Foods. It’s all about “equity.”

Forum List

Back