As Biden threatens to increase inflation, what changes have you made?

NOW you're worried about government spending?!?

I didn't hear a peep out of you while Trump was breaking all previous spending records and adding $8 trillion to the debt.

Hypocrites. I'm sick of 'em.
The fact is that people who could work now are not.
I know fast food isn’t the most glamorous job but they are living off welfare that will never go away.

You mean the minorities don't get "all riled up" when the police choke one of them death, or shoot them in the back. They're only protesting because Democrats got them "all riled up"?????? Damn those Democrats. And blaming it on the police murdering black people in the streets.

Obama did the low employment for blacks, not Trump. Black employment SLOWED after Trump was elected. And Obama created the energy independence too. Trump just took credit for it all.

Next they're be saying that Donald Trump didn't incite the mob on January 6th. We won't believe that lie either. No matter how many times you try to run it.

The Democrats encouraged the goddamn Negroes to riot. Hell, some of the Democrat sonofabitches even offered to pay their bail if they did get arrested. Democrats need that racial hatred or else they have nothing to sell. Racial hatred and welfare are the only currency they have to buy minority votes.

Democrats are the real insurrectionists in this country. Encouraging massive destruction of 200 Americans cities including three dozen murders and attacks on the Bill of Rights and on the Supreme Court.

We get that you're not a war hero or a billionaire which is why no one believes anything you say

I never claimed to be either of those things, so why do you bring them up as if I have?

1658931798789.png
1658932010578.png

Panic Buying A young Caucasian female stands looking concerned at the empty shelves in a supermarket. Empty Stock Photo

That is fantasy. Enjoy!

As you can see, it is our reality...

And if that’s not bad enough, Biden is talking about another Build Back Better to pump MORE money into the economy, and make inflation even worse. Apparently, the upper-middle class isn’t being hurt enough, do the Dems have to ramp it up.

Potatohead is demanding more money to pay off more of the filthy ass Democrat special interest groups.

A lot of his inflation money went to the failed Democrat run big city shitholes that were hurting because of incompetent Democrat leadership. It was guise as Pandemic relief but it was nothing more payoff money and that is despicable.

A couple of weeks ago he allocated several billion dollars of that stupid "Bild Back Better" money for union pensions and that is despicable.

It depends on what you mean “necessary.” Due to the 40-year record inflation, I am now forced to withdraw more than the recommended 4% to keep the standard of living I had before Biden. So I COULD do it, and run a greater risk of running out of money when I’m, say….87….so I am erring on the side of caution and cutting back. It’s the prudent thing to do.

To me necessary means you have $7 less to spend on eggs in your bank account this month because you spent $20 more on electricity of gas or whatever. You are free to do as you like with your planning, but it sounds like you really could splurge on at least a drive to see to the fall foliage in WV or PA if you decided to.

One of the great things about being in a gene pool where very few people live to be in the upper 80's is I don't have to plan for that long LOL.

I have more money, doing more things I enjoy than I have in years. The band circuit is booming thanks to Covid. Yep. Things couldn’t be better for me.
You Moon Bats have no reality. You little dumb uneducated shits live in a world of fantasy.

The fact is that people who could work now are not.
I know fast food isn’t the most glamorous job but they are living off welfare that will never go away.
Exactly! People are just refusing to work because they feel it beneath them, and the Democrats are encouraging that entitlement attitude.

When I was a teen and got a job, my parents only cared about two things: was it legal, and was it safe? As long as those two criteria were met, there was no such thing as a job beneath me.

I have more money, doing more things I enjoy than I have in years. The band circuit is booming thanks to Covid. Yep. Things couldn’t be better for me.

You are not wrong about the band circuit. A friend of mine is a bass player on a local band and they have more offers than they can do.

They are opening for The Calling in the fall. I was shocked to find out The Calling was still doing tours.

Forum List

Back