šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

As If Democrats Ever Gave A Flying-F About Children

You still pretending it could be anything else?

You canā€™t murder a non-person.

Semantics doesnā€™t alter morality. You might not want to admit it to yourself, but you know this is true.

Itā€™s not semantics. No minimaly functioning nueral development, no person.

Thats the fact of matter you can word whichever way you want to.

Yep.....they aren't a person till magically they exit a vagina....then all of the sudden a light shines down from Heaven and God grants them a soul. You see God can't see babies in the womb.

And if you ever called my unborn kid or anyone's unborn kid a non-person to my face I would bust you up.

You see I believe women should have options.....but I personally won't participate in the murder of a child.

strawman.png

Take your little heavens and gods and shove it up your ass, no way is there any person without any upper brain function to speak of.

There is no non-theological, non-stupid reason to treat developing fetus before third trimester as anything but 100% property of the mother, so why don't you just keep your little grabby hands out of it..

YOU are the last person who wants to equate "personhood" with neural development, Chuckles.

wtf? Are you SERIOUSLY making an argument that I don't have the nueral capacity for a personhood?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

No, but you are. That you didn't understand that validates my estimate of your neural capacity.

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, itā€™s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

You want to constrict the fundamental freedom of people to have children when they are ready for them for the benefit of not-persons, who have no capacity for thoughts, desires or opinions. I donā€™t.

Pro Choice is fence sitting without having to make a stance on abortion.

Your post clearly states you are Pro Abortion.

Completely ignorant, stupid statement.

Nobody LIKES abortion. The argument is just straight crazy.

You might want to tell that

Don't you worry about who I should tell what.

In other words, "We don't need no stinking consistency. The truth is whatever I say it is at the moment!"

Again, your own comrades make your statement false . . . assuming that the fact that YOU said it didn't already do that.

Really? Prove it.

image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

"You wonā€™t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,
" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, ā€œNo, I don't think legally it was a threat.ā€
If you believe that BS then I have some swampland to sell you.

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because ā€œhe doesnā€™t tell the truth, he doesnā€™t honor the Constitution, and heā€™s harming children.ā€

ā€œMy whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children ā€” Iā€™m a lioness. Watch out,ā€ the 17-term lawmaker says."
Boy would I love to bitch-slap this lying speech ripping ****.

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.
Planned Parenthood
IcZ4-Oi0tFS-h_zjQHB_8DCsAGXEfgEcnQrf48LYVTH9BMc_DBWccVInns6O0H4CY8D7BpI125N9IfilShyAy_kQ

60 Million Dead

You're still pretending you think abortion is murder?

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Murder, kill, whack, off, dust... whatever you want to call it... killing a living being is killing, period, end of story, and the unborn ARE, LIVING, CHILDREN.
So...abortion is first degree murder? I guess you support putting all those women who seek abortions in prison for 20 years plus or even better, giving them the death penalty.
I think that's a bit extreme....taking into account that abortion is legal.....but it's funny you say that.
You're happy to sentence babies to death and make me pay for it.....so I think I have a say in this enterprise.

What? Don't you want abortion to be illegal? I mean it's 'murder' after all. You seem to be a coward with no conviction.
Obviously the difference between me and you is I don't force my beliefs on everyone else.

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Murder, kill, whack, off, dust... whatever you want to call it... killing a living being is killing, period, end of story, and the unborn ARE, LIVING, CHILDREN.
So...abortion is first degree murder? I guess you support putting all those women who seek abortions in prison for 20 years plus or even better, giving them the death penalty.
I think that's a bit extreme....taking into account that abortion is legal.....but it's funny you say that.
You're happy to sentence babies to death and make me pay for it.....so I think I have a say in this enterprise.

What? Don't you want abortion to be illegal? I mean it's 'murder' after all. You seem to be a coward with no conviction.
Obviously the difference between me and you is I don't force my beliefs on everyone else.

Ok, so we'll live that you think abortion should be legal murder.

Anyway, I'm not interested in forcing anyone to have an abortion or give birth, that's what authoritarians on right want to do.

Last edited:

Ok, so we'll live that you think abortion should be legal murder.

Anyway, I'm not interested in forcing anyone to have an abortion or give birth, that's what authoritarians on right want to do.
But you do want to force us to pay for your abortions tho.....

Please don't quote my posts, Tipsy I don't want to be that associated with you, weirdo.

There are certain subjects the wingnuts seem to want to talk about a lot. I'm not sure why, I don't think I want to know.

'As If Democrats Ever Gave A Flying-F About Children

For all the wrong reasons...

upload_2020-3-10_15-51-44.jpeg

Since we're not talking about a non-person, your post is irrelevant.

Well then why don't you go ahead and formulate some sort of coherent answer to the question - When ARE we talking about a person? Whats the criteria?

If this is your idea of a person, then I'm just going to laugh in your face.

FotoCigoto.jpg

You make the mistake of assuming that you get to set the debate parameters, and I am just going to accept them. I approach this topic from the standpoint of medical and biological science. Just because you sociopaths resoundingly lost the science debate on this topic and want to redefine it to suit your own ignorant, glandular thinking, that doesn't mean I have to join you.

Pro Choice is fence sitting without having to make a stance on abortion.

Your post clearly states you are Pro Abortion.

Completely ignorant, stupid statement.

Nobody LIKES abortion. The argument is just straight crazy.

You might want to tell that

Don't you worry about who I should tell what.

In other words, "We don't need no stinking consistency. The truth is whatever I say it is at the moment!"

Again, your own comrades make your statement false . . . assuming that the fact that YOU said it didn't already do that.

Really? Prove it.

You prove that you've even bothered to read the conversation thread first, moron.

Democrats don't care, like that is some kind of news. At the same time believing republicans care about kids is also bs. They only care about $$$. And we wonder why young married couples are choosing not to have kids. Why? Because they are smart. Such a brave courageous choice.

It is murder.. who said itā€™s not? Donā€™t you believe in science?

A major drop in conceptions would be a win win win all around. Contraception needs to be pushed hard as does not getting pregnant does. This would pretty much eliminate abortion.

Forum List

Back