🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As If Democrats Ever Gave A Flying-F About Children

A major drop in conceptions would be a win win win all around. Contraception needs to be pushed hard as does not getting pregnant does. This would pretty much eliminate abortion.

Absolutely wrong.

image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,
" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”
If you believe that BS then I have some swampland to sell you.

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."
Boy would I love to bitch-slap this lying speech ripping ****.

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.
If you gave a damn about kids you Republicans would not be whole heartedly supporting current border policies.

You don't give a damn once they are born.

You're still pretending you think abortion is murder?

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Abortion is murder and science is proving that. Soon you people will be considered worse than Hitler.
Science has nothing to do with what defines murder.

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Abortion is murder and science is proving that. Soon you people will be considered worse than Hitler.
4x ultrasounds proves you wrong. Liberal policies are hurting you. Look at Los Angeles.

image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.
If you gave a damn about kids you Republicans would not be whole heartedly supporting current border policies.

"You don't care about children unless you agree with me politically!" is only a convincing argument to puerile narcissists.

Furthermore, turning being born into a life-threatening extreme sport, after which the survivors are granted government welfare doesn't exactly mark you as a caring champion for children.

image.jpg

" he continued.

"You don't care about children unless you agree with me politically!" is only a convincing argument to puerile narcissists.

Furthermore, turning being born into a life-threatening extreme sport, after which the survivors are granted government welfare doesn't exactly mark you as a caring champion for children.

Politics has nothing to do with it. You either care, and try to make a difference or you don't. If you support policies that lead to child abuse, your care, your concern, your entire pro-life claim is a sham. You care more for rights of a zygote than you do for a living breathing feeling child.

You are a fraud.

4x ultrasounds proves you wrong. Liberal policies are hurting you. Look at Los Angeles.
Again. Science has nothing to do with it. It is what people choose to define it as. Law is not dependent on science.

Politics has nothing to do with it. You either care, and try to make a difference or you don't. If you support policies that lead to child abuse, your care, your concern, your entire pro-life claim is a sham. You care more for rights of a zygote than you do for a living breathing feeling child.

You are a fraud.

Whereas you would rather bi-racial and illegal immigrant children be raised by the state, sent to government indoctrination centers posing as schools, and then sent into government do-nothing jobs to live grey, stupid lives while the party commissars live in style on the house on the hill....there is a fraud in this thread but it aint Cecilie. :eusa_eh:

You are a fraud.

Whereas you would rather bi-racial and illegal immigrant children be raised by the state, sent to government indoctrination centers posing as schools, and then sent into government do-nothing jobs to live grey, stupid lives while the party commissars live in style on the house on the hill....there is a fraud in this thread but it aint Cecile. :eusa_eh:
Strange comment.

Are biracial children not children?

Strange comment.

Talk about strange comments.....:uhoh3:

Your party has demanded race-mixing, gender-switching, beta males, and illegal immigration for the last 30 years. You included a pic of Chuck U Schumer threatening two Supreme Court Justices with violence in this thread. And now you've chosen a demented old fraud and a stinking communist to confront the President you impeached but can't defeat.

Strange comment.

Your party has demanded race-mixing, gender-switching, beta males, and illegal immigration for the last 30 years. You included a pic of Chuck U Schumer threatening two Supreme Court Justices with violence in this thread. And now you've chosen a demented old fraud and a stinking communist to confront the President you impeached but can't defeat.
Race mixing? We are entering strange territory if you have issues with that.

I will take Biden over the Demented old fraud squatting in the oval office right now.

Strange comment.

By the way I included no pictures in this thread.

I will take Biden over the Demented old fraud squatting in the oval office right now.

Strange territory indeed with white girls indoctrinated that refusing a black boy's interest is RACIST. So the white girl obeys the state, gets knocked up, beaten up, passed around, and left with no choice but to live on welfare while her mother raises the child. Let's knock off the word games...you know how this always goes and yet you won't admit it.

image.jpg

" he continued.

Senator Schumer, one of the subjects of this thread, supported the current border policies and voted for it. As did your other leftist mouthpieces like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

See the votes for yourself:

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 107th Congress - 2nd Session

And here's the law:

borderpolicy.png

Spare us your hypocrisy.

Strange comment.

Biden likes slaughtering unborn babies.

image.jpg

" he continued.

You are a fraud.

Politics has everything to do with it, you dunce. Read your own post: "Republicans don't care about children because BORDER POLICIES!"

Meanwhile, the fact remains that no one feels the need to work for the approval of someone who's "caring" for children by viewing them as disposable.

image.jpg

" he continued.

"Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future." JFK

Forum List

Back