As Is The Case With So Many Democrat Hoaxes, There Is No White Privilege

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. ....nor is there a racial basis for one more successful race over another

2. The first step in understanding racial dynamics is that one cannot be threatened away from criticizing an important Democrat election component: without the black race Democrats would never win a national election. Fact.

3. The simple and single element holding back that particular group is culture, and the elects pretending to celebrate that culture while never copying it themselves.

4. There is no white privilege......but there is "Two Parent Privilege."

5. Asians and Americans from the Indian subcontinent are far richer, more educated, less felonious than either Whites or blacks. Fact.

In the following, you will see an Indian mother telling her son to engage a cute young lady who is studying math!
I bet she is married and sending her son to meed a young lady not for sex, nor partying, nor drugs, but because the two of them would produce cultured, educated, law-abiding children.

Democrats don't want to see blacks succeed, just make them vote Democrat.

White privilege was a term created by a white person.

1722444746588.png

I think she would know about what types of things whites get that non whites don't.

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page ten, this statement is written:

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

This is not about lack of education. Nor is it about the field of study.

“Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education.”
- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Kokoyachuck found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed that blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors.

“Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year.”

Whites adopted Asians as favorites because the Asian culture practiced what is called GAMAN. Basically Gaman means shut up and take it. So you are part of a cuture that just took getting punked and YOU still want to keep getting punked. However Asians are going to lose that "model minority" status as most young Asians today are speaking out and refusing to practice Gaman.

Asians like to party. and in the college town I lived in, the biggest drunks were foreign exchange students from India. So:

STFU.

White privilege was a term created by a white person.

View attachment 987556

I think she would know about what types of things whites get that non whites don't.

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page ten, this statement is written:

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

This is not about lack of education. Nor is it about the field of study.

“Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education.”
- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Kokoyachuck found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed that blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors.

“Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year.”

Whites adopted Asians as favorites because the Asian culture practiced what is called GAMAN. Basically Gaman means shut up and take it. So you are part of a cuture that just took getting punked and YOU still want to keep getting punked. However Asians are going to lose that "model minority" status as most young Asians today are speaking out and refusing to practice Gaman.

Asians like to party. and in the college town I lived in, the biggest drunks were foreign exchange students from India. So:

STFU.

As usual, you are both rude and wrong.

It's culture, not race.

The rules are so simple even a dunce like you should be able to follow them:
If you live in the First World, there is a simple and highly effective formula for avoiding poverty:

1. Finish high school.
  2. Get a full-time job once you finish school.
  3. Get married before you have children. What Does the Success Sequence Mean?

Let me know when you need a further lesson.

I believe White Privilege has something to it. I don't know about you, but I consider it fortunate to have been born white. Especially given the era of my birth.

Forum List

Back