As Liberal Utopia Burns. OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
First you got those ignorant tree huggers that for years have refused to remove the downed and rotting trees from the Forrest because it's natural. Well so is fire idiots! Now the fires are burning your cities and beaches. Not that a liberal city is much of a loss you understand, it's just mother nature and natural selection with a little Darwin tossed in changing your life.

A lot of liberals came out and claimed Texas got hit for voting Trump! But your quiet now. And your city burns from ignorance and arrogance. But not to worry, post fire means looting season is about to start! Ah, looting season in a sanctuary state! Looting season in a no gun rights state! Looting season in a state that will only deport you for murder! Good times ahead my liberal brain dead, good times!

Then you got the other liberal burn going on. You threw Conyers on the fire. You threw Franken on the fire. You threw Lauer on the fire! Damn that things getting toasty! You want the moral high ground. You want it to demand that Trump and Moore be tossed. You are simply NOT going to get it! Why? Because a growing MAJORITY of Americans fuckin hate you!

We not miffed or just a bit upset! No, we fucking hate you. After eight years of shit stain and four decades of Hillary we simply don't care! If you droolers think for a minute we have any interest in stopping your self destructive bullshit, well your WRONG. We paid one hell of a high ticket price for our seats and we want to see the whole show!

If the very hills of Hollywood caught fire tonight I would send hot dogs tomorrow! Both your political and economic Utopia were built on horse shit. Your false morality and mentality is now on fire and turning to cinders.

The way I see it you all owe me for one jelly donut! Now we PAID for it and YOU eat it!

Fury

Yup, California is a prime example of how much liberals care about protecting the environment. Lousy air, lousy water, paved over beaches so they can collect for parking and dust bowls that used to be agricultural miracles.

..although there are some epic spots that defy wonder..

Last edited:
You guys believe that there is a growing majority of hateful conservatives in California? In the US?
No we believe there are more and more people sick to death of regressive liberal bullshit.

Spread
President Trump Job Approval CBS News Approve 36, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +21
President Trump Job Approval Pew Research Approve 34, Disapprove 62 Disapprove +28
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 37, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +22
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 44, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +11
Wednesday, December 6
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval IBD/TIPP Approve 36, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +23
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 37, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +22
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 43, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +9

RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

DarknFurry, you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. There is not a single disapprove rating that is less than 50%, several close to or over 60%. Most Americans think that you 'Conservatives' are completely out of your minds.

So the area around Houston drowned this year in Hurricane Harvey. Are you going to blame that on the 'Conservatives' in that area? LOL You 'Conservatives' here are such dumb ignorant asses. Both the problems in Houston and California have been caused by stalled weather systems, due to the decreased speed of movement of the jet stream, and the increased north-south loops. Which is caused by the decrease in sea ice at the north polar cap.

So the area around Houston drowned this year in Hurricane Harvey. Are you going to blame that on the 'Conservatives' in that area? LOL You 'Conservatives' here are such dumb ignorant asses. Both the problems in Houston and California have been caused by stalled weather systems, due to the decreased speed of movement of the jet stream, and the increased north-south loops. Which is caused by the decrease in sea ice at the north polar cap.

Nope a bunch of freeloading Democrats moved to Houston after Katrina, they attracted the wrath... just kidding but.

21369210_10155713530888588_2675102615195772993_n.jpg

Wow, I didn't think I'd get to use this one again...

Nope a bunch of freeloading Democrats moved to Houston after Katrina, they attracted the wrath... just kidding but.

View attachment 164878

When memes contain a lie, they fail.

View attachment 164878

Lying little asshole, President Obama did not give that money to Iran, that was Iran's money that we froze here that we gave back to them. What a asshole liar you are.

Spread
President Trump Job Approval Pew Research Approve 34, Disapprove 62 Disapprove +28
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 44, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +11
Wednesday, December 6
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 37, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +22
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 43, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +9

DarknFurry, you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. There is not a single disapprove rating that is less than 50%, several close to or over 60%. Most Americans think that you 'Conservatives' are completely out of your minds.
Polls show Hillary winning by a landslide.

I had no idea wind caused fire. Was it that spontaneous combustion? This may be a localized case of man made global warming then.

View attachment 164878

Lying little asshole, President Obama did not give that money to Iran, that was Iran's money that we froze here that we gave back to them. What a asshole liar you are.

You seem a tad miffy this morning, bottom-line financing terrorism and their nuclear/missile technology is so reasonable and fair to a liberal, no doubt.

Spread
Wednesday, December 6
Poll Results Spread

Yep, must go back to the polls when the libs look like shit and we all know how well the polling went in 2016.

Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the polls, no matter how many times he says it
Trump frequently talks and tweets about how polls show him beating Hillary Clinton, when in fact polls almost always show the exact opposite.

Spread
Wednesday, December 6
Poll Results Spread

And if the media reported on Obama the way they do Trump. Obama's number would've been worse.

Then I suggest you get on the phone to the leaders of the Chinese and Indian governments ASAP!
Tell them their massive pollution is causing the surf pattern along SC beaches to be fucked up!
The LIB dummies in SC REFUSE to allow the undergrowth, AKA FIRESTARTER! to be removed from the neighboring forests.
Let the LIBs deal with their own fuckups!

View attachment 164878

When memes contain a lie, they fail.

Good to know, I'll keep an eye on you..

Forum List

Back