As Mueller Closes In, Another GOP Smokescreen Begins

The same way you think he does

Tell me Sassy, if you gave your son a very important note signed by many mothers to give straightway to the teacher in a envelope, but your son opens it and make changes to it on the way to show ... I would that not should not be views to the treacher and sent back to the moms to sign again...?

Don't you ? and then I would give it to the teacher myself..

Give it a rest once and for all. From the beginning it's been a witch hunt and now it's coming full circle

I'm so tired if you idiots screaming Russia Russia Russia and other BS and ignoring what the dems have done.

Fuck off
ANY DAY NOW: THE IMPEACHMENT!

No body wants creep Pence in... We just want the truth bad, and ugly on the table no matter how bad or good it is and do what we need to and move on.
Democrats want truth? :04::777::21::alcoholic::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::cuckoo::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::rofl:

Bird the so called Bi=parties committee has shown us the dysfunction into the communty ..I think they need to start over because I don't trust any of them , especially Nunes knowing classified info.

:dig::114::102::ack-1::aargh::5_1_12024::4_13_65::puhleeze:

speaking of nooses, didn't Hillary that if Trump won, they'd e swinging probably for sedition and treason

As Mueller Closes In, Another GOP Smokescreen Begins

Code for the Republicans are again easily foiling the Left's attempt to impugn and impeach the validity of our 45th President.

the little weasel from California

Gee, that's a new phrase never heard before! Of the 110,763 references to California politicians, it takes the one time a GOP member is mentioned for one of them to be elevated to the lofty rank of "little weasel." Is that another weasel word for "successful Republican?"

So changing a document after the committee signed ,,,Is Signed but the weasel changed it around afterwards...is that ok with you.?

As always:

A). Do we really know that he actually changed it or is this just another story? And I thought it was HIS document in the first place?
B). As always, the Left seems to be trying to change the story from the memo itself to Nunes.

TBF, what color pill is it again that will make me as blissfully ignorant as snowflakes? :p

“The Nunes Document” is nothing more than another attempt by the little weasel from California to obstruct justice. He represents my district in CA, and is well known for his complete lack of ethics. (It is the sole reason conservatives in this district keep reelecting him.)

Due to his complicity in the Russian scandal, Nunes is becoming more and more desperate as the Mueller team closes in. Nunes realizes that, unlike Flynn, he has no information of value to trade to Mueller to bargain for a plea deal.

Despite their shenanigans to obstruct the Mueller investigation, and cover up this administration’s blatant corruption, Nunes knows, for their complicity, his head, and those of several other Republican crooks will inevitably roll.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/several-lawmakers-have-seen-intelligence-behind-nunes-memo/ar-BBIx0R5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

Ah...earth to Bertram? Haven't you figured out yet that the only "Russian scandal" out there for Mueller to find is the "Russian dossier" scandal and the subsequent use of a FISA warrant by the Obama Administration to spy on their political opponent?

The reason that Democrats are so desperate to hide what happened is that they KNOW they've been lying to the American people for the better part of a year and a half and that it isn't Trump that was the wrong doer in "Russian collusion" but the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House!

Do you understand that the affidavit of evidence regarding the warrant on page is over 120 pages and this memo is 4 pages?

Obviously the dossier was not the basis for the warrant.

The “memo” is a partisan hack job created to undermine Meuller’s investigation. If Trump has nothing to hide, then why is he always trying to derail the investigation?

You have it 180 degrees backwards.
The Russian Collusion investigation is the "partisan hack job".
The Obama and the Corrupt Democratic Party ILLEGALLY used the DOJ and FBI as political weapons.
The Dirty Dems are turning our country into a banana republic and the Press giving them cover.
This is worse than Watergate.
I admire Trump for fighting back against the Democrat/Press/Hollywood hate machine.

The snowflakes on this board are rabidly against its release
I actually think they should release it (along with the Democrats own memo to be fair). Though, I think Trump benefits more by not allowing its release. If it is released, their “findings” can be scrutinized and their partisan hackery exposed. If it’s kept under wraps, Trump and cronies can spread all of the misinformation they want about it without having it torn apart by pundits and legal experts on morning shows and cable news.

You really are naive, Jed! The Democrats are fighting the release of this...not the GOP! Why? Because they know that it reveals what was going on behind the scenes at the FBI? Hiding behind claims of "national security" as the reason not to reveal the facts to the American people is what Richard Nixon did back in the day! That's what Democrats are doing today. Do you know why? Because they don't want it exposed that THEY as a party are guilty of far worse things than Watergate ever was! They used a Federal court to get a FISA warrant so they could spy on their political opponent and they did so by citing a "dossier" that they knew was paid for by the Clinton campaign and was completely fake as the justification for that FISA warrant! People need to go to jail for that just as the "plumbers" went to prison for Watergate!
The Democrats are fighting the release of this.

Because it's an attempt to undermine the credibility of the investigation.

“The Nunes Document” is nothing more than another attempt by the little weasel from California to obstruct justice. He represents my district in CA, and is well known for his complete lack of ethics. (It is the sole reason conservatives in this district keep reelecting him.)

Due to his complicity in the Russian scandal, Nunes is becoming more and more desperate as the Mueller team closes in. Nunes realizes that, unlike Flynn, he has no information of value to trade to Mueller to bargain for a plea deal.

Despite their shenanigans to obstruct the Mueller investigation, and cover up this administration’s blatant corruption, Nunes knows, for their complicity, his head, and those of several other Republican crooks will inevitably roll.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/several-lawmakers-have-seen-intelligence-behind-nunes-memo/ar-BBIx0R5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

This talking point is well established. Trying to poison the summary before anyone sees it.

The summary is a worthless pile of paper without the underlying evidence being provided with it. Without the evidence it is just one party's opinion, nothing more.

If the FBI verifies that it is accurate, as I believe they have, what more do you need?

They didn't.

F.B.I. Condemns Push to Release Secret Republican Memo

FISA warrant based upon a political campaign accusation fabricated by a former foreign agent.

Yeah, nothing to see here.
FISA warrant based upon a political campaign accusation fabricated by a former foreign agent.

The warrant affidavit is more than 120 pages. The memo is 4. Obviously there's more evidence for the warrant than just the dossier.

Yeah, nothing to see here

You got that right.

How would anyone know when and if "Mueller closes in"? Most people are waiting for Mueller's investigation to come to a close. It's another left wing fantasy while the DNC is dying

Mueller still has absolutely nothing linking Trump to Russian hacking collusion conspiracy or whereever the fuck you moved the goalposts this week.

You have no way of knowing that.

2 years later, still the only tie between Putin and Trump.

If Mewloler had ANYHTING Strzok would have leaked it

dcc5ego06wux.png

Mueller still has absolutely nothing linking Trump to Russian hacking collusion conspiracy or whereever the fuck you moved the goalposts this week.

You have no way of knowing that.

2 years later, still the only tie between Putin and Trump.

If Mewloler had ANYHTING Strzok would have leaked it

dcc5ego06wux.png

I have several pieces of clothing with Trump's name on it, gifts that were given to me. It doesn't mean we engaged in 'collusion'. :p

According to you Muller has been closing in and a week away from frog walking Trump out of the White House. So far nothing. Zip. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

tell me how this affects Mueller exactly?

The “memo” is a partisan hack job created to undermine Meuller’s investigation. If Trump has nothing to hide, then why is he always trying to derail the investigation?

You mean the investigation that goes on and on and on...never seeming to end...yet never producing any evidence at all that there was "collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia? Why WOULD an innocent man want that investigation to "put up or shut up" and let him get back to the job he was elected by the people to do? What Trump has done all along is to not only cooperate with the investigation but to WELCOME it! He has no problem with being investigated because he knows that there was no Russian collusion on his part. His problem lies in what has been exposed as a conspiracy by the Clinton campaign and the liberal media to claim his election wasn't valid. The fact is...Democrats don't want the "investigation" into Russian collusion to end because then they'd have to admit that there never was a basis FOR the investigation except for the smear campaign that the Clinton camp and the DNC undertook with their fake Trump dossier!

What a load of bullshit. Reminds me of Nixon’s quote in his SOTU speech that one year of the Watergate Investigation was enough.

Like Watergate, Trump May not have directly colluded with the Russians but he most definitely conspired to cover up for his employees who did.

He has also obstructed the FBI Investigation at every turn, purging the FBI and Justice of anyone associated with this Investigation.

If Nunes hasn’t seen the FISA application, how does he know what it’s based on?

Russian scandal? LOL. After a year Mueller has got nothing, nothing at all. He poached a few low level folks on completely separate charges.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back