As Mueller Closes In, Another GOP Smokescreen Begins

Mueller still has absolutely nothing linking Trump to Russian hacking collusion conspiracy or whereever the fuck you moved the goalposts this week.

How would you know that?

The same way you think he does

Tell me Sassy, if you gave your son a very important note signed by many mothers to give straightway to the teacher in a envelope, but your son opens it and make changes to it on the way to show ... I would that not should not be viewed by the teacher and sent back to the moms to sign again...?

Don't you ? and then I would give it to the teacher myself..

Mueller still has absolutely nothing linking Trump to Russian hacking collusion conspiracy or whereever the fuck you moved the goalposts this week.

How would you know that?

Tell me Sassy, if you gave your son a very important note signed by many mothers to give straightway to the teacher in a envelope, but your son opens it and make changes to it on the way to show ... I would that not should not be views to the treacher and sent back to the moms to sign again...?

Give it a rest once and for all. From the beginning it's been a witch hunt and now it's coming full circle

I'm so tired if you idiots screaming Russia Russia Russia and other BS and ignoring what the dems have done.

Fuck off

“The Nunes Document” is nothing more than another attempt by the little weasel from California to obstruct justice. He represents my district in CA, and is well known for his complete lack of ethics. (It is the sole reason conservatives in this district keep reelecting him.)

Due to his complicity in the Russian scandal, Nunes is becoming more and more desperate as the Mueller team closes in. Nunes realizes that, unlike Flynn, he has no information of value to trade to Mueller to bargain for a plea deal.

Despite their shenanigans to obstruct the Mueller investigation, and cover up this administration’s blatant corruption, Nunes knows, for their complicity, his head, and those of several other Republican crooks will inevitably roll.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/several-lawmakers-have-seen-intelligence-behind-nunes-memo/ar-BBIx0R5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

FISA warrant based upon a political campaign accusation fabricated by a former foreign agent.

Yeah, nothing to see here.

How would you know that?

Tell me Sassy, if you gave your son a very important note signed by many mothers to give straightway to the teacher in a envelope, but your son opens it and make changes to it on the way to show ... I would that not should not be views to the treacher and sent back to the moms to sign again...?

Give it a rest once and for all. From the beginning it's been a witch hunt and now it's coming full circle

I'm so tired if you idiots screaming Russia Russia Russia and other BS and ignoring what the dems have done.

Fuck off
ANY DAY NOW: THE IMPEACHMENT!

How would you know that?

Fuck off

So then you do not care about getting to the bottom of this on way or another ? I want it factually shown the finished investigation soon.

“The Nunes Document” is nothing more than another attempt by the little weasel from California to obstruct justice. He represents my district in CA, and is well known for his complete lack of ethics. (It is the sole reason conservatives in this district keep reelecting him.)

Due to his complicity in the Russian scandal, Nunes is becoming more and more desperate as the Mueller team closes in. Nunes realizes that, unlike Flynn, he has no information of value to trade to Mueller to bargain for a plea deal.

Despite their shenanigans to obstruct the Mueller investigation, and cover up this administration’s blatant corruption, Nunes knows, for their complicity, his head, and those of several other Republican crooks will inevitably roll.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/several-lawmakers-have-seen-intelligence-behind-nunes-memo/ar-BBIx0R5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

FISA warrant based upon a political campaign accusation fabricated by a former foreign agent.

Too bad JakeStarkey isn't handing out punishments to these seditious Democrat Fascist traitors. He has zero tolerance

How would you know that?

Fuck off

No body wants creep Pence in... We just want the truth bad, and ugly on the table no matter how bad or good it is and do what we need to and move on.

How would you know that?

Fuck off

So then you do not care about getting to the bottom of this on way or another ? I want it factually shown the finished investigation soon.

I don't think there is or was any collusion.

But there is plenty of evidence of dem wrong doing. Interesting you are not wanting to get to the bottom of that, eh?

Code for the Republicans are again easily foiling the Left's attempt to impugn and impeach the validity of our 45th President.

the little weasel from California

Gee, that's a new phrase never heard before! Of the 110,763 references to California politicians, it takes the one time a GOP member is mentioned for one of them to be elevated to the lofty rank of "little weasel." Is that another weasel word for "successful Republican?"

Too bad JakeStarkey isn't handing out punishments to these seditious Democrat Fascist traitors. He has zero tolerance

Jake Starkey pops in now and then, sure miss him

.:flirtysmile4:

Why? A fraud is a fraud. He's no more on the right then you are.

How would you know that?

Fuck off

No body wants creep Pence in... We just want the truth bad, and ugly on the table no matter how bad or good it is and do what we need to and move on.
Democrats want truth? :04::777::21::alcoholic::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::cuckoo::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::rofl:

Code for the Republicans are again easily foiling the Left's attempt to impugn and impeach the validity of our 45th President.

Gee, that's a new phrase never heard before! Of the 110,763 references to California politicians, it takes the one time a GOP member is mentioned for one of them to be elevated to the lofty rank of "little weasel." Is that another weasel word for "successful Republican?"

So changing a document after the committee signed ,,,Is Signed but the weasel changed it around afterwards...is that ok with you.?

Wonder what happened to him..

Nunes is simply begging for a cabinet post under Trump.......His bid for a House sit is dubious for the upcoming midterms.....

He is simply a cheap whore for trump.
He's actually just a patriotic American who is exposing corruption instigated by the Obama administration and its operatives.

Russian gulag ...hopefully

So changing a document after the committee signed ,,,Is Signed but the weasel changed it around afterwards...is that ok with you.?

The changes were made at the request of the FBI. They are strictly to correct grammar or clarify what is being said.

crazy.gif

There is no noose... Newsflash! Even if for some wacky reason, the Mueller debacle can demonstrate that there was collusion; it will amount to nothing legally speaking. Collusion isn't a crime. This dog and pony show has one goal. And two purposes. To tarnish Trumps image in the hopes that the Dems regain the house, and enough clout to try and impeach him. Or besmirch his reputation in hopes of damaging his chances at reelection.
`
"The noose" of course, is just an analogy. As it gets tighter, desperation sets in. I can understand his supporters would be opposed to this investigation. However, I don't like trump and hope he goes down in flames as a result of Mueller's efforts. Having said that, I don't care how this investigation goes. The democratic party is heavily invested in this endeavor. While it has flushed out some low-level operatives within the trump organization, it has a ways to go if it wants to pin trump. If it does, good. If it doesn't, too bad. trumps worst enemy is himself.
`
So it doesnt matter to you whether Trump actually broke any laws?

Sad.

`
The White House and GOP Keep Changing Their Story on the Nunes Memo - As the noose get tighter, the natives are getting desperate.
There is no noose... Newsflash! Even if for some wacky reason, the Mueller debacle can demonstrate that there was collusion; it will amount to nothing legally speaking. Collusion isn't a crime. This dog and pony show has one goal. And two purposes. To tarnish Trumps image in the hopes that the Dems regain the house, and enough clout to try and impeach him. Or besmirch his reputation in hopes of damaging his chances at reelection.

Going on 2 years now, multiple investigations, hundreds of hours, thousands of documents reviewed, and millions of tax dollars spent to wage a partisan 'revenge' 'witch hunt'.

Their investigation, and the tools they acquired / used in their investigation - like the Warrants to wiretap/survey the opposing political party candidate and his team during a Presidential election, were in large part based on an unsubstantiated, false report filled with Russian propaganda - reports provided by Russians - from a foreign spy through a company that was working for the Russians.

FISA Warrants are based on FACTS. The Trump Dossier is UN-SUBSTANTIATED. (It has not been fully proven, no matter what your OPINION is.) The FISA Warrants were ILLEGAL, and they are just another example of the type of prosecutorial misconduct Rosenstein and Mueller have been proven to have engaged in in the past. (They intentionally withheld information that could have kept innocent people out of jail and CREATED FALSE CRIMES, using them to send innocent people to jail. How those SOBs did NOT go to jail themselves after such perpetrating such act that ruined people's lives in mind-numbing.)

The evidence collected - by multiple Intel agencies, organizations, and people like the US IG - all but destroys the on-going witch hunt, showing how criminally far the left has to go to try to CREATE a crime and a case with which to take Trump down.

Going on 2 years not, Democrats - Rosenstein, Mueller, etc ... - can not even provide evidence to prove a crime was committed warranting an investigation, let alone a crime was committed Trump was involved in.

In response to this FACT, Democrats become triggered and immediately fire back that the indictment of 2 Trump associates for Tax Evasion dating back to 2006 - BEFORE OBAMA WAS EVEN ELECTED PRESIDENT - somehow equates to 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' involving Trump.

:wtf:

In response to that FACT, Democrats claim the indictment of a self-important, unpaid Trump volunteer for 'Lying to the FBI' by not remembering everything about an overheard conversation between this DRUNK volunteer and a supposed Aussie Rep in a British Pub Bathroom somehow equates to 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' involving Trump.

:lmao:

In response to this FACT, snowflakes think Flynn being indicted for 'Lying to the FBI' by the anti-Trump- Pro-Hillary extremist FIRED Mueller team member / FBI agent exposed as having protected Hillary from Prosecution as well protecting her 2 aides from being indicted on the same charge he made against a Trump-Associate SOMEHOW equates to 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' involving Trump.

:lol:

...and when all this smoke and mirrors BS is wiped away and we get to THE most important part of this entire WITCH HUNT...

DEMOCRATS STILL CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE TO PROVE A CRIME WAS EVER COMMITTED WARRANTING AN INVESTIGATION!

Forum List

Back