As Mueller Closes In, Another GOP Smokescreen Begins

“The Nunes Document” is nothing more than another attempt by the little weasel from California to obstruct justice. He represents my district in CA, and is well known for his complete lack of ethics. (It is the sole reason conservatives in this district keep reelecting him.)

Due to his complicity in the Russian scandal, Nunes is becoming more and more desperate as the Mueller team closes in. Nunes realizes that, unlike Flynn, he has no information of value to trade to Mueller to bargain for a plea deal.

Despite their shenanigans to obstruct the Mueller investigation, and cover up this administration’s blatant corruption, Nunes knows, for their complicity, his head, and those of several other Republican crooks will inevitably roll.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/several-lawmakers-have-seen-intelligence-behind-nunes-memo/ar-BBIx0R5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

I disagree, he has a lot of interesting info he could give to Mueller. Of course, he wasn't as high in the Trump campaign and as close to Trump, but still.

On the other hand, he is still a member of Congress, hence the problems.

What is Mueller closing in on?

Q. What is Mueller closing in on?

A. Obstruction of Justice, Conspiracy, potentially treason and malfeasance.
where?

cute... trolling by 1,000 stupid questions. I note this is a new trumpscum tactic.
when one can't answer.

A. Obstruction of Justice, Conspiracy, potentially treason and malfeasance.

Q. Why do you ask stupid questions

Mueller still has absolutely nothing linking Trump to Russian hacking collusion conspiracy or whereever the fuck you moved the goalposts this week.
So when did Mueller share his evidence with you fuckhead?
Why do you dopes keep repeating the same info you have no way of knowing?

He's got less than nothing now. He only had nothing before the Nunes memo. Now Muellers looking at indictment as a co-conspirator or a Pinochet helicopter ride

“The Nunes Document” is nothing more than another attempt by the little weasel from California to obstruct justice. He represents my district in CA, and is well known for his complete lack of ethics. (It is the sole reason conservatives in this district keep reelecting him.)

Due to his complicity in the Russian scandal, Nunes is becoming more and more desperate as the Mueller team closes in. Nunes realizes that, unlike Flynn, he has no information of value to trade to Mueller to bargain for a plea deal.

Despite their shenanigans to obstruct the Mueller investigation, and cover up this administration’s blatant corruption, Nunes knows, for their complicity, his head, and those of several other Republican crooks will inevitably roll.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/several-lawmakers-have-seen-intelligence-behind-nunes-memo/ar-BBIx0R5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

Exactly! The Jolly Orange Giant knows that Mueller is getting close and he needs something to blow smoke so that confidence will fail in the FBI. What Trump is doing to our legal system is treasonous. He is planting mistrust in the minds of citizens with his "nothing burger" memo. But he will use this as an excuse to fire Rosenstein. I cannot believe the Law and Order Republican Party are being duped by a Putin crony.

Forum List

Back