As the U.S. becomes less 'brown' due to Trump policies...what improvements should we see?

Not sure what that means...I'm guessing you agree, you'd be willing to pay much more for lettuce and hotels in exchange for all the aforementioned gains?

Thanos believed eliminating half of all life would be a benefit to the rest.

I can see that you agree with him as long as the elimination is of brown people.

You are one sick fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You complain a lot

Its a message board dumbass.

You mean its a message board, dumbass? Or are you calling the message board a dumbass? Bernie Bros are not overly bright.

America isn't becoming less brown. I've said this before and I'll say it again. White people can easily solve their xenophobia by simply having more children. You people have an average of one and a half kids. Same in Europe. That's why white populations are slowly dying out to non-white.
Yep. Maybe if Trump wins re-election, they'll try to sterilize anyone with a skin pigmentation beyond a certain shade. So there is hope!

I normally feel sorry for people who are going through life this paranoid and miserable and whacked out, but I have to admit, this is kind of amusing.

America isn't becoming less brown. I've said this before and I'll say it again. White people can easily solve their xenophobia by simply having more children. You people have an average of one and a half kids. Same in Europe. That's why white populations are slowly dying out to non-white.

"Keep up with the invaders or die off" huh?
You support that theory huh?
It's not a question of one or the other. Whites are not replacing themselves in this country, and will decline regardless of immigration. As their numbers decline and their average ages increase the economy will suffer without immigration. Face it, if you want to live in a rich vibrant country, you need immigration.
There are plenty of people who want to immigrate to the US. Why do we have to take them from the shittiest of shitholes?

Shithole countries yield shithole people...Mexicans are desperate, needy and illiterate...they rarely improve themselves even over generations...For that they stay Democrat voters...they are the new black voter.

Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over...there is no doubt that as they feel unwelcome and on the run many will retreat back to their own shitholes. How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Increased wages for low to middle wage earners?
Rent decreases in the ghettos and barrios?
Fewer drunk drivers on our roadways?
Less rape and murder being committed?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Fewer incarcerated in our jails and prisons?
Shorter wait times in ER's?
Sooner doctor appointments available?
Cleaner safer neighborhoods?
Improved education system?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?

Do you have some data the country is becoming less brown or is it just wishful thinking?

Notice the trend?
FY20_JAN_SWB_Migration%20Graphic.jpg

Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over...there is no doubt that as they feel unwelcome and on the run many will retreat back to their own shitholes. How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?

Do you have some data the country is becoming less brown or is it just wishful thinking?

Notice the trend?

Ok, by this then we are at best back to where we were when Trump was elected. plus all those that got in during the peak there.

I’ve noticed nobody really has the balls to discuss how our nation would / will improve with fewer brown folks...Any particularly reason for that Mac1958 ...is that kind of scary to acknowledge?
“How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?”

Not all brown people are invaders? Native Americans were here first. Border security is critical and we need to deport illegals but many are here legally and are great people. I do not care about skin color as those on the far right (Alt Right) and Leftists like Billyboom are ruining this country. That includes asshole Bernie Bros. Which Billy is.

Don’t like it?
Get the fuck out.

I could just toss you out.

You are welcome to try, bitch.

I’ve noticed nobody really has the balls to discuss how our nation would / will improve with fewer brown folks...Any particularly reason for that Mac1958 ...is that kind of scary to acknowledge?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?”
I'm sure things will be just the way you want them.

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Notice the trend?

Ok, by this then we are at best back to where we were when Trump was elected. plus all those that got in during the peak there.

Neither of us have time for semantics...his policies have and will scare cockroaches home...he’s made it crystal clear...he’s rolled up that red carpet the Kenyan had rolled out for them...They know they are not welcome here.

Not all brown people are invaders? Native Americans were here first. Border security is critical and we need to deport illegals but many are here legally and are great people. I do not care about skin color as those on the far right (Alt Right) and Leftists like Billyboom are ruining this country. That includes asshole Bernie Bros. Which Billy is.

Don’t like it?
Get the fuck out.

I could just toss you out.

You are welcome to try, bitch.

I look forward to the opportunity. Thank you.

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Haha...I’m guessing that means you prefer not to talk about how they degrade this nation for Americans?

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Haha...I’m guessing that means you prefer not to talk about how they degrade this nation for Americans?
Guess whatever you'd like, you will anyway.

The country is definitely changing, whether people like you like it or not. So, we can either (a) work together to make the changes as positive as possible, or (b) drag miserable people like you along kicking and screaming.

That's up to you. I don't give a shit either way.

It's not a question of one or the other. Whites are not replacing themselves in this country, and will decline regardless of immigration. As their numbers decline and their average ages increase the economy will suffer without immigration. Face it, if you want to live in a rich vibrant country, you need immigration.
There are plenty of people who want to immigrate to the US. Why do we have to take them from the shittiest of shitholes?

Shithole countries yield shithole people...Mexicans are desperate, needy and illiterate...they rarely improve themselves even over generations...For that they stay Democrat voters...they are the new black voter.
Your ignorant racism has blinded you to a fundamental truth, people are people regardless of the country they flee from. Cultures may vary but people from every culture generally want what we want, freedom, security, and opportunity. The immigrants I know are hardworking, industrious people. I wonder how many Mexicans you actually know vs heard of second hand.

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Notice the trend?

Neither of us have time for semantics...his policies have and will scare cockroaches home...he’s made it crystal clear...he’s rolled up that red carpet the Kenyan had rolled out for them...They know they are not welcome here.

so, it is just wishful thinking!

Thanks for clearing that up

Your ignorant racism has blinded you to a fundamental truth, people are people regardless of the country they flee from. Cultures may vary but people from every culture generally want what we want, freedom, security, and opportunity. The immigrants I know are hardworking, industrious people. I wonder how many Mexicans you actually know vs heard of second hand.

Haha...I know many Mexicans and there’s a common denominator among them all...they are content breathing oxygen...Improvement and achievement matters not....I’ve traveled to many brown nations they all have that same thing in common...all dangerous super shitholes. Why do you think that is?
Look, cultural deficiencies are fine...I get it, I actually enjoy traveling to shitholes to witness and experience them first hand...the problem is; nowadays I can travel to Los Angeles to experience the armpit of Mexico and the filth of the filth. Even the most ignorant among us can’t believe these degenerate human beings can or do enhance our nation, it’s culture, productivity...etc etc

Last edited:

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Notice the trend?

Gator...care to acknowledge the meat on the bone here...the premise of the thread? Scary shit...I know...but get in there, you’re a smart guy...tell us how / why we’re gonna miss those brown folks when Trump send them packing.

“I’ve noticed nobody really has the balls to discuss how our nation would / will improve with fewer brown folks...Any particularly reason for that Mac1958 ...is that kind of scary to acknowledge?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Notice the trend?

Gator...care to acknowledge the meat on the bone here...the premise of the thread? Scary shit...I know...but get in there, you’re a smart guy...tell us how / why we’re gonna miss those brown folks when Trump send them packing.

“I’ve noticed nobody really has the balls to discuss how our nation would / will improve with fewer brown folks...Any particularly reason for that Mac1958 ...is that kind of scary to acknowledge?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

My nation would improve dramatically if assholes like you were not in it.

I don’t tnink we need less brown. We do need less illegal and no sanctuary

Notice the trend?

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

You need me...I feed a shit-ton of beggars like you.
“Assholes like me” hahaha
You mean courageous realists who like and acknowledge data like me?

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

You need me...I feed a shit-ton of beggars like you.
“Assholes like me” hahaha
You mean courageous realists who like and acknowledge data like me?

Nope. I mean ASSHOLE.
Racist asshole.

Forum List

Back