Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

A really smart kid can't get into college because his slot is given to a dumbass affirmative action Negro by pathetic weak White Guilt pukes.

I didn't ask you to provide anything. I pointed out to you that Orientals have higher IQs on average than Indians but that Indians in America have better educational and financial success than Orientals do.
The average IQ in India is 82. I am confident that the East Indians who move to the United States have much higher averages than that, but I have not been able to find out what they are.

They want to dumb down the student body
^^^ These are the sort of dipshit theories these clowns have to embrace to make their arguments make at least a functional sort of sense since they can't hope for a rational one.

So if based on merit alone, what would be the % of white kids be?
Perhaps the key here is to redefine merit. Along with a respectable GPA I suppose it is a good idea to look at social involvement and giving back.... After all if the student is going to benefit from the prestige of the institution then the institution has a responsibility to make sure that such benefit is being used for the good of others.

The average IQ in India is 82. I am confident that the East Indians who move to the United States have much higher averages than that, but I have not been able to find out what they are.
You were talking about the average IQs of Orientals were you not? What's wrong with comparing Oriental IQs with Indian IQs? If you wanted to specify American born or at least American resident Orientals then you should of said so though I think the fact that you think Indians in America have higher IQs on average than native Indians on average would seem to indicate a strong correlation to environment, no? You see the logic in that don't you?

So, how many grams of crack do LeQuisha got?

It's really hard, I know but if you put all 60 or so of your IQ points together I'm sure you'll eventually figure it out.
I'm more than happy to allow you to claim the title of our resident crack expert. That lane is all you.

You were talking about the average IQs of Orientals were you not? What's wrong with comparing Oriental IQs with Indian IQs? If you wanted to specify American born or at least American resident Orientals then you should of said so though I think the fact that you think Indians in America have higher IQs on average than native Indians on average would seem to indicate a strong correlation to environment, no? You see the logic in that don't you?
When writing about Indians I distinguish between American Indians and East Indians.

When writing about Indians I distinguish between American Indians and East Indians.
1. What relevance does this have to do with our previous conversation? You admitted that you thought East Indian IQs improved from having been in America. Logically that should lead you to conclude that IQs are largely correlated to environment rather than racial or regional genes since traveling across the ocean or being born across the ocean wouldn't change genes.

2. When you refer to American Indians are you referring to East Indians born in America or people indigenous to the American continent? If the latter why would you refer to them as American Indians when they have no connection to the country of India?

Forum List

Back