Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

The pieces of shit in this country are the Negroes that commit so many violent crimes, won't take care of their families, riot and loot, use drugs and can't even read or write most of the time but know the lyrics to every goddamn filthy rap song out there.
Whites commit more violent crimes than anyone, its alot of you bums not taking care of their families, whites are the number 1 consumers of drugs, whites are the number one consumers of rap music. Damn you sure are one ignorant racist POS.
Just as despicable are the Democrats that use these dumbass Negroes to get power. Like LBJ said "I'll have these Negras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".
OH you are quoting LBJ now.

You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, "you are free to compete with all the others," and still justly believe that you have been completely fair. LBJ.

LBJ didn't say it at all. Are you sure you went to college? They didn't teach you to be skeptical of things you read on the internet?
Stop with your fucking Moon Bat denial. It just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

That wasn't even the worst thing the sonofabitch said.

The Worst Thing Lyndon B. Johnson Said Wasn't, “I’ll Have Them N*ggers Voting Democratic for Two Hundred Years.”

Stop with your fucking Moon Bat denial. It just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

That wasn't even the worst thing the sonofabitch said.

The Worst Thing Lyndon B. Johnson Said Wasn't, “I’ll Have Them N*ggers Voting Democratic for Two Hundred Years.”
That link seems credible.... 😄

Yeah, the discrimination against Asians is even worse than against whites. The smarter and more accomplished you are, the harder leftists will try to pull you down. It’s all about equity, you know.

For some odd reason blacks go after Asians.... possible jealousy

Whites commit more violent crimes than anyone,
You Negroes aren't very good at math, are you?

The goddamn Negroes commit them way out of proportion to their demographics.

Go take a course in Statistics.

U.S. DOJ Statistics on Race and Ethnicity of Violent Crime Perpetrators | Prison Legal News

Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

You Negroes aren't very good at math, are you?

The goddamn Negroes commit them way out of proportion to their demographics.

Go take a course in Statistics.

U.S. DOJ Statistics on Race and Ethnicity of Violent Crime Perpetrators | Prison Legal News

Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.
Is 49% greater than 36%?

1. What relevance does this have to do with our previous conversation? You admitted that you thought East Indian IQs improved from having been in America. Logically that should lead you to conclude that IQs are largely correlated to environment rather than racial or regional genes since traveling across the ocean or being born across the ocean wouldn't change genes.
I never claimed that moving to the United States increases one's IQ. My claim is that East Indians who were born with high IQ's in India often move to the United States because they have better economic opportunities here.

Yellow is now considered “white adjacent.” Accordingly, it’s considered ok to exercise discrimination against them in the formerly “liberal” halls of academe.

Yellow is now considered “white adjacent.” Accordingly, it’s considered ok to exercise discrimination against them in the formerly “liberal” halls of academe.
Unfortunately that seems to be correct. Many leftists also think it is acceptable to discriminate against Jews, and to support the Palestinians against Israel. I am confident that virtually all Western leftists would rather live in Israel than in any Muslim country in the world.

I never claimed that moving to the United States increases one's IQ. My claim is that East Indians who were born with high IQ's in India often move to the United States because they have better economic opportunities here.
No one is born with a high IQ you dumb Bingo. Intelligence is the quotient of what you know. What do new born babies know?

Sorry stankyirishass, you can't change history

What the fck does that have to do with it?

You want to know history? My ancestors fought and died for your ancestors.

You're so fcking wound up being black it's ridiculous. You're owed nothing.... absolutely fcking nothing.

Never in history has a faction like the Black race has done so little to improve themselves than American blacks. Never

Yeah, the discrimination against Asians is even worse than against whites. The smarter and more accomplished you are, the harder leftists will try to pull you down. It’s all about equity, you know.
Black, White or Asian people who college degrees or more likely to be Democratic voters than Republican voters.

Forum List

Back