Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

The test can't be biased it doesn't care what color you skin is. Just because on average black kids don't score as well on a particular test doesn't make the test is racist.
Corky, I just posted a whole study on test bias... which you didn't read much less understand.

So they think about it but dont do it? Oh well fuck we should put all the Asian parents in jail for child abuse. WTF is wrong with these people? For God's sake they just have the most successful children who kill themselves at the lowest rate by far in the entire country, but they think about it a little more.

• Asian American adults’ lifetime rates of suicidal thoughts (8.6 percent) and attempts (2.5 percent) were lower than those of national lifetime estimate (13.5 percent for thoughts, 4.6 percent for attempts). 3
  • U.S.-born Asian American women had a higher lifetime rate of suicidal thoughts (15.9 percent) than that of the general U.S. population (13.5 percent). 3
  • Among Asian American adults, those aged 18-34 had the highest rates of suicidal thoughts (11.9 percent), intent (4.4 percent) and attempts (3.8 percent) compared to other age groups. 3
  • Asian Americans college students were more likely than White American students to have had suicidal thoughts and to attempt suicide. 4
They are both something given to someone who hasn't earned it based on their ancestry.

Um, no, not really, and if you can't see the moral difference, not sure there is much to be done for you.

For the 12th time, legacies are not a racial issue.

And stop with the Strawman how I want 1% or no black kids. More of your nasty ass false accusations. I want as many as qualify when competing equally with white kids. What I don’t want is a poor, bright white boy being kicked to the curb for a poor black boy with lower grades and scores for no other reason than he’s black. People like you who support that blatant racism are the racists.
See that's the problem you want black kids to compete, but you don't have a problem with white kids not competing. You have no problem with white women not competing, you just want the 5 or 6% of black folks cut. You don't have a problem with the poor white boy being kicked to the curb for the white privileged boy, as long as, a black kid doesn't get in.

I am pretty sure that whites are more likely to follow those rules than blacks. I have always followed those Rules. Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. That explains why they are more likely to be killed by the police.
Save that bullshit, black folks are murdering other black folks. Just like white folks are murdering other white folks. Please post the numbers from the FBI/DOJ where black folks have a murder rate 8 times the rate of whites. Won't hold my breath for this one.

Save that bullshit, black folks are murdering other black folks. Just like white folks are murdering other white folks. Please post the numbers from the FBI/DOJ where black folks have a murder rate 8 times the rate of whites. Won't hold my breath for this one.
U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010 by Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

Um, not sure what your point is here, exactly. The primary wrong was that white people showed up looking for people to buy, not who got sold because of a combination of greed and desparation. Why did White people need slaves so badly? Because they killed off most of the Natives in the Americas and they weren't going to grow their own damned crops.

The murder rate isn't the issue here, it's accountability.

When a ZImmerman or a Loehmann or a Wilson can gun down a black person in the street- and sometimes a black child - and get no consequences for it, then black people have every right to be upset about that.

They also have a right to be upset about racial profiling and pretextual stops by the police.

Oh, please. The murder rate is actually pretty low for all races... It really doesn't excuse police behavior.

Okay, let's look at that.

Botham Jean - Shot in his home by a female police officer who got confused by what floor she was on.
Philandro Castille - Shot in his car with his girlfriend and daughter nearby, after he informed the officer he was a legal conceal carry holder. (Silly Darky, Rights are for White People).
Eric Garner - Choked to death for selling loose cigarettes.
Trayvon Martin - Shot to death coming home from the store.

Um, yeah, clearly your rules worked out for them.
When a white person kills a white person it is nearly always the case that the black person was a criminal at the scene of this most recent crime.

When a black person kills a white person it is nearly always the case that the black person is a criminal killing a crime victim. When this happens the local news media may not report the event at all. When it does, the race of the criminal is rarely mentioned.

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010 by Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

November 2011? Damn man it's 2023.

I am confident things have not changed that much for the better. Crime rates in many cities have risen because the police have been demoralized and defunded.
There is no reason to ask you to post one thing to back that assertion up, because you can't.

There is no reason to ask you to post one thing to back that assertion up, because you can't.

Here are some more recent statistics about black crime. As of 2019 things have not changed much.

-----------

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3% in cases where the race was known. Including homicide offenders where the race was unknown, African-Americans accounted for 39.6% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 29.1%, "Other" 2.1%, and "Unknown" 29.3%[49]

Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races. Including homicide victims in 2019 where the race was unknown, 53.7% were black or African-American, 41.6% were white, 3% were of other races, and 1.7% were of unknown races.[50][51]

The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites.

Higgins: Democrats' Push To Defund Police Caused Crime To Spike​

June 22, 2022
Op-Ed in the Washington Examiner

Minneapolis, which saw some of the year’s most violent riots, cut its police budget by $8 million. Los Angeles slashed police funding by $150 million, and New York City shrank the NYPD’s budget by $1 billion. As a result, 14 major Democrat-run cities saw their highest homicide levels on record in 2021...

This January, on the first day of his term, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg directed his office to prosecute armed robbery as a misdemeanor and said that “low-level” drug dealers should not actually be charged with dealing. Likewise, recently recalled San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin limited the use of sentencing enhancements for gang-related crimes and generally ended the prosecution of drug or gun crimes found during traffic stops. These examples reflect trends across the country, and several Democratic states have passed bail reform laws that allow dangerous criminals to walk free soon after their arrest. This is a recipe for disaster. We’ve seen it in New York after a bail reform law was passed in 2020. A New York City man committed three armed robberies within 36 hours, having been arrested and then released after all three. Another New York City man was arrested and then released 50 times in 2021 — 37 of them for robbing the same Walgreens.

Congressman Clay Higgins (R-LA), a former law enforcement officer and SWAT operator, represents Louisiana’s 3rd District in the U.S. House of Representatives.

June 22, 2022

Minneapolis, which saw some of the year’s most violent riots, cut its police budget by $8 million. Los Angeles slashed police funding by $150 million, and New York City shrank the NYPD’s budget by $1 billion. As a result, 14 major Democrat-run cities saw their highest homicide levels on record in 2021...

This January, on the first day of his term, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg directed his office to prosecute armed robbery as a misdemeanor and said that “low-level” drug dealers should not actually be charged with dealing. Likewise, recently recalled San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin limited the use of sentencing enhancements for gang-related crimes and generally ended the prosecution of drug or gun crimes found during traffic stops. These examples reflect trends across the country, and several Democratic states have passed bail reform laws that allow dangerous criminals to walk free soon after their arrest. This is a recipe for disaster. We’ve seen it in New York after a bail reform law was passed in 2020. A New York City man committed three armed robberies within 36 hours, having been arrested and then released after all three. Another New York City man was arrested and then released 50 times in 2021 — 37 of them for robbing the same Walgreens.

Congressman Clay Higgins (R-LA), a former law enforcement officer and SWAT operator, represents Louisiana’s 3rd District in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Democrats definitely want crime to skyrocket. What do they hope to gain?

Here are some more recent statistics about black crime. As of 2019 things have not changed much.

-----------

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3% in cases where the race was known. Including homicide offenders where the race was unknown, African-Americans accounted for 39.6% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 29.1%, "Other" 2.1%, and "Unknown" 29.3%[49]

Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races. Including homicide victims in 2019 where the race was unknown, 53.7% were black or African-American, 41.6% were white, 3% were of other races, and 1.7% were of unknown races.[50][51]

The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites.

Black folks killing black folks and white folks killing white folks.

Democrats definitely want crime to skyrocket. What do they hope to gain?
I believe that you are mistaken about the Democrats, and I believe that Democrats are mistaken about criminals.

To begin with, Democrats understand privately that a rising crime rate benefits the GOP. Nevertheless, the will to believe causes people on both ends of the political spectrum to advocate policies that have failed many time in the past.

For example it is obvious by now that tax cuts for the rich to not balance the budget, and they do not benefit those who are not rich. Nevertheless, Republicans still advocate tax cuts for the rich, Then they use the resulting increases in the national debt as an excuse to cut domestic spending programs that are popular with the voters, including many Republican voters.

Most liberals - and I am liberal on many issues, as you know - really are naive enough to believe that criminals are decent guys who never had decent chances, and if only we had given their unmarried welfare mothers bigger welfare checks, they would be pillars of the community.

Just read the nonsense posted by JoeB131. He really believes that.

Just as Republicans have not learned anything from the failure of Reagan's economic policies to balance the budget by 1963 "if not sooner" as he promised in his debate with President Carter, most liberals - myself excluded - have not learned anything from the liberal failures of the 1960's.

June 22, 2022

One man's opinion, I gave you the actual numbers.

One man's opinion, I gave you the actual numbers.

He gave me numbers too. I have read from many sources that the crime rate has increased since the George Floyd riots because of efforts to defund and demoralize the police.

If it makes you feel any better, once I was thrown into an ally and beaten up by two policemen. It is a long story, but I had not been doing anything illegal, immoral, or impolite. They must have thought I was someone else. As soon as they looked at my ID they left in a hurry.

Anyway, I followed this advice:

HowNottoBeHurtbythePolice.jpg

That is why I am still alive, and why a lot of black criminals are not. I have been stopped and frisked by the police on several occasions. The other times I was not beaten up.

I still think of the police as my friends, and criminals as my enemies.

Last edited:
He gave me numbers too. I have read from many sources that the crime rate has increased since the George Floyd riots because of efforts to defund and demoralize the police.

If it makes you feel any better, once I was thrown into an ally and beaten up by two policemen. It is a long story, but I had not been doing anything illegal, immoral, or impolite. They must have thought I was someone else. As soon as they looked at my ID they left in a hurry.

Anyway, I followed this advice:

View attachment 795930

That is why I am still alive, and why a lot of black criminals are not. I have been stopped and frisked by the police on several occasions. The other times I was not beaten up.

I still think of the police as my friends, and criminals as my enemies.
Sounds like you're a servile little Simp. And by your own admission no less. 😄

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once."

Forum List

Back