Asians hate Donald Trump

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
My wife and I just got back from being in Asia for two weeks and everybody we ran into over there whom we revealed we were American to had nothing good to say about Donald Trump, especially the Chinese.

I knew you were lying about being a libertarian.

A libertarian wouldn't give a shit about what people in a Communist country think about Donald Trump.

So the non stop hit jobs from the media is working. I guess thats why they do it. How could you blame asians for hating a psychopathic axe murdering racist rapist who feeds off the blood of Mexican children?

Why couldn't the Chinks tell you were American? In all seriousness, the Chinese are great, pretty much the oldest civilization. I love Chinese food. Their factories generally make great stuff.

So the non stop hit jobs from the media is working. I guess thats why they do it. How could you blame asians for hating a psychopathic axe murdering racist rapist who feeds off the blood of Mexican children?

I didn't know he had an axe.... :eusa_think:

People in foreign countries have all sorts of crazy opinions, which is why we should stop letting them come here to live.

Why couldn't the Chinks tell you were American? In all seriousness, the Chinese are great, pretty much the oldest civilization. I love Chinese food. Their factories generally make great stuff.

Your right about Chinese food I eat it a lot, and most Chinese I talk to like Trump but detest blacks.

And what exactly does an American look like?

Like a European. Did you do an ancestry dot com DNA test? My guess is you have some European ancestry. I am 7% jew according to them but my nose is straight and have no unibrow and I am not racist.

I thought you meant in the U.S. Not true here! We have a poster AsianTrumpSupporter & Trump got 30% of the Asian vote!

And what exactly does an American look like?

Like a European.

:rofl:

11323.jpg

My theory about Taz is that he doesn't like Trump, and the Chinese people he talked to picked up on that and agreed with him to be polite.

Because that's the way Chinese people are, they agree out of deference. It doesn't mean they really think that way.

My wife and I just got back from being in Asia for two weeks and everybody we ran into over there whom we revealed we were American to had nothing good to say about Donald Trump, especially the Chinese.
Okay but if they like Obama, then we probably could conclude they are like a lot of Americans. Duped by the elite DNC media.

I remember the Germans really loved Obama, and he even went there during the election to give them a big speech.

The Germans are great at picking leaders.

Forum List

Back