Asians hate Donald Trump

Another, "the World hates Us" post. This time, focusing it on China. I heard this when Reagan, W Bush, and now Trump, were in The White House yet somehow the World was more tolerant of US when Clinton and Obama were in the White House.

Simple, the World loves US Leaders that are Capitulators yet respects the US Leaders that do not give a shit what the World thinks.

My wife and I just got back from being in Asia for two weeks and everybody we ran into over there whom we revealed we were American to had nothing good to say about Donald Trump, especially the Chinese.
/----/ Commie Slaves say what they are told to say. Anyone who thinks they have freedom of expression is hopelessly naive.

I thought you meant in the U.S. Not true here! We have a poster AsianTrumpSupporter & Trump got 30% of the Asian vote!

The National Exit Poll, funded by the major national media organizations, shows that Clinton won roughly two-thirds (65 percent) of Asian-American votes, while Trump received just over a quarter (27 percent.)

I knew you were lying about being a libertarian.

A libertarian wouldn't give a shit about what people in a Communist country think about Donald Trump.
He didn't say he cared, he just stated what happened.

I remember the Germans really loved Obama, and he even went there during the election to give them a big speech.

The Germans are great at picking leaders.
There may be a furor in Germany because of all the crap going on.

I thought you meant in the U.S. Not true here! We have a poster AsianTrumpSupporter & Trump got 30% of the Asian vote!

The National Exit Poll, funded by the major national media organizations, shows that Clinton won roughly two-thirds (65 percent) of Asian-American votes, while Trump received just over a quarter (27 percent.)
/---/ people tell exit pollsters what they want to hear. Problem is democrats are so stupid they think exit polls are more reliable than the actual votes cast.

/---/ people tell exit pollsters what they want to hear. Problem is democrats are so stupid they think exit polls are more reliable than the actual votes cast.

dummy, they do not record "votes cast" by race.

/----/ I never said they do. Are you drunk?

Dummy, if they don't and you want vote statistics by race, exit polls are the closest proxy you've got, which is why it was used.

Get it now?

What he does and others do is just make up stuff to make you look like you said something you never did. They do it all the time.

My wife and I just got back from being in Asia for two weeks and everybody we ran into over there whom we revealed we were American to had nothing good to say about Donald Trump, especially the Chinese.

Whoopie ducking doo. Some folks have issues with how some Asian countries use little kids as slave labor among other , more disgusting things. Lotta folks also have issues with westerners who despite knowing this still prop up the government that does this with tourist dollars. They especially have this issue with the Chinese.

Dummy, if they don't and you want vote statistics by race, exit polls are the closest proxy you've got, which is why it was used.

Get it now?
/---/ And I never denied that was true either, time to sober up.

Get it now?
/---/ this article covers a lot about exit polls. 2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

The world hates Donald Trump. Had you gone to Europe, you would have had the same experience. Ditto for Canada or Mexico. Caribbean? Same thing.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
/----/ Yeah, Euro Trash want a US president who is a spineless sap doling out taxpayer $$$ and not a strong leader like Trump. It's like saying crooks don't like the cops.

The world hates Donald Trump. Had you gone to Europe, you would have had the same experience. Ditto for Canada or Mexico. Caribbean? Same thing.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
Here is one of the main things that makes our image suffer.

16195337_1207081852732736_2474720861321371133_n.png

feminism_2.jpg

My theory about Taz is that he doesn't like Trump, and the Chinese people he talked to picked up on that and agreed with him to be polite.

Because that's the way Chinese people are, they agree out of deference. It doesn't mean they really think that way.

Man, I totally bummed out...you telling me that communists who have a week long "Dog Meat Festival" dislike our President whom has made it clear that American's come first and the rest of the world won't be spoon fed by American taxpayers any longer? That's so weird!
24YULIN-2-master675.jpg

Man, I totally bummed out...you telling me that communists who have a week long "Dog Meat Festival" dislike our President whom has made it clear that American's come first and the rest of the world won't be spoon fed by American taxpayers any longer? That's so weird!
24YULIN-2-master675.jpg

Tastes like chicken

Why couldn't the Chinks tell you were American? .

Gee, I don't know, maybe because my wife and I are Asian?

And what exactly does an American look like?
Do you and your wife speak Chinese? Are you an illegal immigrant here? Did you eat any dogs, cats or puppies while in sunny China?

There is no language called Chinese. I know a little Mandarin and I did eat a scorpion on a stick while I was there.

Forum List

Back