Assad is an idiot

No doubt Assad is needling obama trying to get him to lob over a few useless bombs just so he could say the US bombed with a peace deal on the table.

Last edited:
Is Syria backtracking on chemical weapons pledge?

He might have gotten the US to stop threatening him but demanding we stop shipping weapons is going to get him bombed.

And I believe rightly so.

The left love to bring up that Reagan armed Al Qaeda before 9/11 happened and they were actually fighting the Russians.

The left are arming Al Qaeda now.

Assad saying the US should stop arming the rebels is actually a pretty valid one. And he's right, we should.

He might have gotten the US to stop threatening him but demanding we stop shipping weapons is going to get him bombed.

The left love to bring up that Reagan armed Al Qaeda before 9/11 happened and they were actually fighting the Russians.

Assad saying the US should stop arming the rebels is actually a pretty valid one. And he's right, we should.

The left failed in their responsibility to hold Reagan accountable for treason; yet, they want us to fail with them in our responsibility to hold Obama for treason.

When does it end?

Assad is hardly an idiot. How many times did obama say that Assad would fall "in hours"? Assad is still there and clipped a ring in obama's nose.

I think the bombing is inevitable anyway but he's certainly pushing it. Trying to sway public opinion is a waste of time anyway. Obama doesn't care about public opinion.

He just tells over half the country what to think and then they think it anyway.

What kind of vengeful anger will we face if we have promised al Qaeda that we would provide them with something and then we turn around and renege on it ?

I'm supporting that we use some other anatomical limb to describe giving guns and ammo.

The left failed in their responsibility to hold Reagan accountable for treason; yet, they want us to fail with them in our responsibility to hold Obama for treason.

When does it end?

When Moses shows up in a burning bush for the schizophrenia association.

I think the bombing is inevitable anyway but he's certainly pushing it. Trying to sway public opinion is a waste of time anyway. Obama doesn't care about public opinion.

He just tells over half the country what to think and then they think it anyway.

Low informed voters?

On this issue, no, I don't think BHO gives a flip about public opinion.

Only illness, assassination, or a conviction after impeachment can impeded him as CiC most thing.

No doubt Assad is needling obama trying to get him to lob over a few useless bombs just so he could say the US bombed with a peace deal on the table.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this.

Obama's not going to bomb populated areas, and obviously that's where Assad is going to move the important stuff. Obama would look tough and Assad would be fine. But the peace deal gives Obama an out.

I still can't imagine Obama would bomb without Congressional approval, but ya never know.

Forum List

Back