Assault charges against Trump's campaign manager dropped.

Just a Subversive DemoRAT agent!

fields.jpg

What did Megyn Kelly have to say about it? :lol:

You won't freaking believe it Megan Kelly is blaming Trump for forcing her to bring charges! No guff! She blames the Trump campaign.
[emoji38]
UNREAL. Megyn Kelly Blames TRUMP CAMPAIGN for Michelle Fields Filing Hoax Assault Charges!

kelly-corey--575x269.jpg

UNREAL. Megyn Kelly Blames TRUMP CAMPAIGN for Michelle Fields Filing Hoax Assault Charges! - The Gateway Pundit
I think her days at the entity known as FOXNEWS are numbered. And not because of what you think.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You won't freaking believe it Megan Kelly is blaming Trump for forcing her to bring charges! No guff! She blames the Trump campaign.
[emoji38]
UNREAL. Megyn Kelly Blames TRUMP CAMPAIGN for Michelle Fields Filing Hoax Assault Charges!

kelly-corey--575x269.jpg

UNREAL. Megyn Kelly Blames TRUMP CAMPAIGN for Michelle Fields Filing Hoax Assault Charges! - The Gateway Pundit
I think her days at the entity known as FOXNEWS are numbered. And not because of what you think.

Why do you think she is going to be exiting FOX?

I myself thought it was a combo factor of lower pay than O'Reilly and that she really is of that new genre of so called journalists who truly believe in their over top narcissistic opinions of themselves that she is the story not the guest. I don't think she wants to play second fiddle to anyone so she's searching for a new media outlet to become the star she believes she is.

Last edited:

[emoji38]

kelly-corey--575x269.jpg

I myself thought it was a combo factor of lower pay than O'Reilly and that she really is of that new genre of so called journalists who truly believe in their over top narcissistic opinions of themselves that she is the story not the guest. I don't think she wants to play second fiddle to anyone so she's searching for a new media outlet to become the star she believes she is.
She's no better than Bill or Hannity, they are all cut from the same cloth. Her stitching is just slightly different.

I believe she's smelling herself with her rocketing fame and will seek (and find) a better employment deal elsewhere.

She's biggerthan the entity known as FOXNEWS.

[emoji38]

kelly-corey--575x269.jpg

Do you believe that Bill doesn't think overly of himself?

Forum List

Back