Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

Who would hire him at min wage?

He's going to have to sneak across the border into Mexico and see if he can get a job as a mule.
Lets hope one of those bladders full of cocaine bursts on his way in!

Oh, wait...that's a play out of the liberal playbook.

Disregard...I don't really mean it. He should be stopped before he gets to the border.
Another "conservative" weighs in.

Contain yerself Ravioli. Reality is a good thing. YOU might like to visit it from time to time.
icon14.gif

People have the right to be tools. But thinking he wouldn't get in trouble. Stupid is apparently the typical state of Americans.

The customer is always right! :)

Which was perfectly exemplified by the fact that the young woman in the video did not take that ice water and dump it in the lap of the asshole who was berating her.

By the way, nice to see how you stand up for the young girl who is being attacked by a man here.

Dude, I worked in customer service once upon a time. If you can't handle cranks, you lose your job. The young woman handled herself just fine and I'd be surprised to hear that she was crying over what was said to her.

I just love the tolerance of some on the left........

At least they spelled it correctly.

Keep proving Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are right, please......

6a00d8341c630a53ef016769067e89970b-640wi

Last edited:
The customer is always right! :)

Which was perfectly exemplified by the fact that the young woman in the video did not take that ice water and dump it in the lap of the asshole who was berating her.

By the way, nice to see how you stand up for the young girl who is being attacked by a man here.

Dude, I worked in customer service once upon a time. If you can't handle cranks, you lose your job. The young woman handled herself just fine and I'd be surprised to hear that she was crying over what was said to her.

How does that justify the asshole being an asshole?

It doesn't. He's as much of an asshole as Cathy. Well, maybe not. At least he believes in the American ideal of equality.

It doesn't. He's as much of an asshole as Cathy. Well, maybe not. At least he believes in the American ideal of equality.
How do you come to that conclusion?

He is all for quashing the free speech of the owner of this business, while he exercises his right to be misogynistic.

Well, I watched the video. He didn't seem bullying to me, he was merely, and politely, expressing his view.
Telling the girl she should be ashamed of herself is NOT being polite... Unless you far-lefties use a different definition of the word...

That said, I would have fired him if he were my employee simply because he created controversy and animosity against his employer.
Looks like that's exactly what the company did...

He was very polite in telling her that she should be ashamed of herself. And really, she should be, imo. I wouldn't want to work for a company that was so unAmerican.
No, he was rude and and a was a fuckstain... There was nothing polite in telling someone they should be ashamed of their job...

Apparently libs like you need a lesson in manners...

Your assessment of what is unAmerican is laughable, though....

It was obvious that man acting like an asshole is an asshole...

Cathy expressed his opinion on gay marriage... Lot's of Americans are against it and share his opinion - it doesn't mean they are against civil unions...

Your perspective is just half blind... It comes from considering anyone who's opinion is different than yours an asshole...

Lets hope one of those bladders full of cocaine bursts on his way in!

Oh, wait...that's a play out of the liberal playbook.

Disregard...I don't really mean it. He should be stopped before he gets to the border.
Another "conservative" weighs in.

Contain yerself Ravioli. Reality is a good thing. YOU might like to visit it from time to time.
icon14.gif

have another drink, tommy, and shut the fuck up :thup:

You know, I didn't see anyplace where Ravi claimed the guy was justified. QW asked why she wasn't being supportive of the young lady in the video, and Ravi pointed out that she obviously is very capable on her own and in no particular need of support from us. I'm inclined to agree. The manager seems to have don a good enough job prepping his people for possibilities like this, and the young lady did a very good job of not only maintaining her composure, but also being kindly assertive about the way he was making her feel. It's hard to be sure, but she looks pretty young, and IMO she appeared more capable than I would expect most at her age.

Cathy expressed his opinion on gay marriage... Lot's of Americans are against it and share his opinion - it doesn't mean they are against civil unions...

Your perspective is just half blind... It comes from considering anyone who's opinion is different than yours an asshole...

And it expresses Ravioli's premise that NO ONE can live amongst one another and have differing opinions in PEACE as the very tenants of Liberty dictates. Those that differ from her POV MUST be destroyed.

It's the leftist way.
icon14.gif

And it expresses Ravioli's premise that NO ONE can live amongst one another and have differing opinions in PEACE as the very tenants of Liberty dictates. Those that differ from her POV MUST be destroyed.

It's the leftist way.
icon14.gif

it's tenets, tommy, not tenants.

read a book.

Because it's okay to be an asshole to an employee of a Christian-owned company.

Right, Ravi?

You know, I didn't see anyplace where Ravi claimed the guy was justified. QW asked why she wasn't being supportive of the young lady in the video, and Ravi pointed out that she obviously is very capable on her own and in no particular need of support from us. I'm inclined to agree. The manager seems to have don a good enough job prepping his people for possibilities like this, and the young lady did a very good job of not only maintaining her composure, but also being kindly assertive about the way he was making her feel. It's hard to be sure, but she looks pretty young, and IMO she appeared more capable than I would expect most at her age.

I'm saying the world could use less people acting like asssholes, as this man clearly was... The girl is to be commended and is indicative of the employees that work at CFA....

Telling the girl she should be ashamed of herself is NOT being polite... Unless you far-lefties use a different definition of the word...

Looks like that's exactly what the company did...

He was very polite in telling her that she should be ashamed of herself. And really, she should be, imo. I wouldn't want to work for a company that was so unAmerican.
No, he was rude and and a was a fuckstain... There was nothing polite in telling someone they should be ashamed of their job...

Apparently libs like you need a lesson in manners...

Your assessment of what is unAmerican is laughable, though....
Well, my goodness, you are being a rude fuckstain. Who would have thought?

Forum List

Back