Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

He was very polite in telling her that she should be ashamed of herself. And really, she should be, imo. I wouldn't want to work for a company that was so unAmerican.
No, he was rude and and a was a fuckstain... There was nothing polite in telling someone they should be ashamed of their job...

Apparently libs like you need a lesson in manners...

Your assessment of what is unAmerican is laughable, though....
Well, my goodness, you are being a rude fuckstain. Who would have thought?

Don't cry, asshole....

Telling the girl she should be ashamed of herself is NOT being polite... Unless you far-lefties use a different definition of the word...

Looks like that's exactly what the company did...

He was very polite in telling her that she should be ashamed of herself. And really, she should be, imo. I wouldn't want to work for a company that was so unAmerican.
No, he was rude and and a was a fuckstain... There was nothing polite in telling someone they should be ashamed of their job...

You're creating rather an absurd dilemma for yourself. This guy expresses his opinion and he's an asshole. Cathy expresses his opinion, but he's not an asshole. Was it "rude" of Cathy to channel Pat Robertson in expressing his opinion about gay rights bringing the judgement of God on us?

Tell me, do you think an abortion doctor should be ashamed of his job?

Don't cry, asshole....
heh, I'm not. And that young woman has more balls than you. Too funny!

I hear fuckstains glow in the dark.

glow+in+the+dark+tattoo.jpg

You're creating rather an absurd dilemma for yourself. This guy expresses his opinion and he's an asshole. Cathy expresses his opinion, but he's not an asshole. Was it "rude" of Cathy to channel Pat Robertson in expressing his opinion about gay rights bringing the judgement of God on us?

NO the guy expresses his beliefs in the correct way and leftist ASSHOLES seek to destroy him.

PAY ATTENTION s0n.:eusa_hand:

Dude, I worked in customer service once upon a time. If you can't handle cranks, you lose your job. The young woman handled herself just fine and I'd be surprised to hear that she was crying over what was said to her.

How does that justify the asshole being an asshole?
It doesn't. He's as much of an asshole as Cathy. Well, maybe not. At least he believes in the American ideal of equality.

So you are saying Cathy can't express his support for "traditonal marriage"?

Thats all he did ya know...and in a Baptist publication at that.

He has that right last time I checked.

You're creating rather an absurd dilemma for yourself. This guy expresses his opinion and he's an asshole.

No, he was an asshole to the employee... a rude asshole... Apparently his employer thought so as well...

Cathy expresses his opinion, but he's not an asshole.
Not to me... Coming out against something is not being an asshole...

Was it "rude" of Cathy to channel Pat Robertson in expressing his opinion about gay rights bringing the judgement of God on us?
You're getting over-dramatic.... Lots of Americans are against gay marriage... Not all of them are Christian....

Your strawman is a little out of whack... Needs more stuffing...

NO the guy expresses his beliefs in the correct way and leftist ASSHOLES seek to destroy him.

You're just repeating the dilemma. What makes this drive thru character an asshole? What about the way he expressed himself to the young woman is the "wrong" way?

You're just repeating the dilemma. What makes this drive thru character an asshole? What about the way he expressed himself to the young woman is the "wrong" way?

The young woman was working for the company. His problem was with the head of the company, not the young woman. He takes advantage of the fact that THIS restaurant gives out free water to anyone who asks for it and uses that as a platform to attack a working woman in her workplace. Then he takes his free water and goes. What about that doesn't scream A-hole to you?

Going through the crowded drive-through just to get water, even if there were no bulling of an employee, is the act of an asshole.

This guy must be a fag. Why else would he make an asshole of himself for the benefit of asshole-f*ckers?

No, he was an asshole to the employee... a rude asshole...

How? What about his behavior makes him an asshole?

Aha! So, anyone who agrees with you is okay, but anyone who disagrees with you is an asshole. I'm starting to understand now.

You're getting over-dramatic.... Lots of Americans are against gay marriage... Not all of them are Christian....

Alot of people are in favor of it, too. But that is irrelevant and did not answer my question. Was Cathy being rude or was he being polite when he said that gay rights invites the judgement of God on us?

Apparently you don't know meaning of a straw man. It's when a person refutes a point that has not actually been presented. All I did was ask a question of you, and you haven't answered it. Do you think abortion doctors should be ashamed of their job?

The young woman was working for the company. His problem was with the head of the company, not the young woman.

Actually, what he told the girl was that she should be ashamed to work for a company with such hateful values. That would seem to be an issue specific for the young woman.

He takes advantage of the fact that THIS restaurant gives out free water to anyone who asks for it and uses that as a platform to attack a working woman in her workplace. Then he takes his free water and goes. What about that doesn't scream A-hole to you?

I think you misunderstand my point. I'm not defending the guy. He's an asshole. House has argued himself into a corner (again) and created a dilemma that cannot be maintained.

No, he was an asshole to the employee... a rude asshole...

How? What about his behavior makes him an asshole?
His beef was with the CEO, not the employee... His employer also thought he was an asshole...

Aha! So, anyone who agrees with you is okay, but anyone who disagrees with you is an asshole. I'm starting to understand now.
I cease to see how expressing an opinion makes one an asshole...

Alot of people are in favor of it, too. But that is irrelevant and did not answer my question. Was Cathy being rude or was he being polite when he said that gay rights invites the judgement of God on us?
He was expressing an opinion... an opinion is an opinion... People then judge on rudeness or politeness... I still did not see how it makes him an asshole...

Apparently you don't know meaning of a straw man. It's when a person refutes a point that has not actually been presented. All I did was ask a question of you, and you haven't answered it. Do you think abortion doctors should be ashamed of their job?
It's a strawman question... Abortion is not the topic...

It will remain unanswered...

You should research logical fallacies....

NO he was in a false M.O. and was in the OPEN about his intent.

Are YOU normally this shallow? Vapid? This much of an a moral DUMBASS?

YOU are excusing what this creep did with no remorse.

YOU are part of what's wrong with this nation.

SHITHEAD.:eusa_hand:

I think you misunderstand my point. I'm not defending the guy. He's an asshole. House has argued himself into a corner (again) and created a dilemma that cannot be maintained.

That's what I said...

The guy is an asshole...

Thanks for agreeing with me....

The rest of your post is just whacked....

You have all missed the point. This guy probably acts like an asshole to everyone he thinks doesn't have the right opinion. But, this time he was enjoying humiliating his captive audience so much, and he was so proud of himself that he videotaped his accomplishment and put it on You Tube. He wanted everyone to see what a great guy he was so he made sure he put his own face on film. He could have driven through 20 drive throughs to berate whoever was at the window and it wouldn't have mattered. He actively sought his 15 minutes of fame so he could show the film off to all his liberal friends. That's why he got fired and he should have been fired for using such poor judgment. It's called hubris. It's the reason for vanity being one of the seven deadly sins. He was so very proud of berating a teen ager trying to make a buck, that he never thought that his company and all of its customers could see that video, know who he was and take action of their own.

Forum List

Back