Assholes making trouble in Oregon

That report is inaccurate in several things.
1st they did the burn on their property with permission then it got out of hand and burned the Federal land.
2nd they retried them on another charge without a new trial or jury.

From what I understand a witness testified to seeing them hunting. Also, a family member testified that he had been given materials and instructed to go light a fire to hide the evidence of poaching. They were not retried on separate charges. What happened is that they were sentenced and served their sentences, but later an appeals court decided their sentences hadn't been long enough.

I don't see any sense in questioning their convictions as if it was some kind of government conspiracy. They were tried by a jury and were found guilty, and I'm not inclined to believe for one moment that 12 jurors decided to jump in on a government plot. I do find it very disturbing that an appeals court can tack on additional prison time after people have served their sentences.

All that being said.....It does not fucking matter!!

There is no justification, no defense, of these terrorists' actions. None. Period.
the judge did not follow the sentencing guidelines. he gave them an invalid sentence

He based it on the 8th Amendment and it was a valid sentence.
Come on - 5 years for trying to protect their land and home from wildfires?
you conveniently forgot about the poaching charges.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

to get shot all you have to do is be black 12 years old and playing with a toy gun at a park..........
OR be sitting on your bed in a black neighborhood doing your homework
Or shopping at Walmart and leaving your purse open where your toddler can get at your gun.
or be letting a little child fire a machine gun..............
9-year-old accidentally kills range instructor with Uzi - CNN

^ Borders on actual coherency.
not you ...you are way off the reservation

That's ok, Slothy. I was being sarcastic. Get an adult to help you out with those big words.
you fail...label stuff...like snark....just write "this is snark" so we can tell from your routine stupid

You would normally be a highly qualified expert on "fail." It is your stock in trade, after all, as has already been noted.

However, since nothing you say is of any actual merit or value, your post remains a mere void.

As do you.

:thup:

Obamabots are so predictable and lame.
especially when you just make up their responses.
Polly paulitician is a basement-dwelling, libertarian wannabe.

As to the OP, the judge did not follow sentencing guidelines so justice wasnt served

They Non-Communist white folks. They as good as dead. Hussein gon get em soon. Now if they were Muslims, White Communists/Progressives, or Illegals, Hussein would be quick to the rescue. It is what it is.

Why is Sloth-brain trying so hard to offer nothing of value? It shouldn't require such strain and demand such effort.

It's almost as though it's trying to communicate.

:lmao:

The jury convicted both of the Hammonds of using fire to destroy federal property for a 2001 arson known as the Hardie-Hammond Fire, located in the Steens Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area. Witnesses at trial, including a relative of the Hammonds, testified the arson occurred shortly after Steven Hammond and his hunting party illegally slaughtered several deer on BLM property. Jurors were told that Steven Hammond handed out “Strike Anywhere” matches with instructions that they be lit and dropped on the ground because they were going to “light up the whole country on fire.” One witness testified that he barely escaped the eight to ten foot high flames caused by the arson. The fire consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations. After committing the arson, Steven Hammond called the BLM office in Burns, Oregon and claimed the fire was started on Hammond property to burn off invasive species and had inadvertently burned onto public lands. Dwight and Steven Hammond told one of their relatives to keep his mouth shut and that nobody needed to know about the fire.

The jury also convicted Steven Hammond of using fire to destroy federal property regarding a 2006 arson known as the Krumbo Butte Fire located in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and Steen Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area. An August lightning storm started numerous fires and a burn ban was in effect while BLM firefighters fought those fires. Despite the ban, without permission or notification to BLM, Steven Hammond started several “back fires” in an attempt save the ranch’s winter feed. The fires burned onto public land and were seen by BLM firefighters camped nearby. The firefighters took steps to ensure their safety and reported the arsons.

Eastern Oregon Ranchers Convicted of Arson Resentenced to Five Years in Prison | USAO-OR | Department of Justice
^ that peach174

Facts are stubborn things

That report is inaccurate in several things.
1st they did the burn on their property with permission then it got out of hand and burned the Federal land.
2nd they retried them on another charge without a new trial or jury.

From what I understand a witness testified to seeing them hunting. Also, a family member testified that he had been given materials and instructed to go light a fire to hide the evidence of poaching. They were not retried on separate charges. What happened is that they were sentenced and served their sentences, but later an appeals court decided their sentences hadn't been long enough.

I don't see any sense in questioning their convictions as if it was some kind of government conspiracy. They were tried by a jury and were found guilty, and I'm not inclined to believe for one moment that 12 jurors decided to jump in on a government plot. I do find it very disturbing that an appeals court can tack on additional prison time after people have served their sentences.

All that being said.....It does not fucking matter!!

There is no justification, no defense, of these terrorists' actions. None. Period.
the judge did not follow the sentencing guidelines. he gave them an invalid sentence

He based it on the 8th Amendment and it was a valid sentence.
Come on - 5 years for trying to protect their land and home from wildfires?
you conveniently forgot about the poaching charges.

That was the one done in 2001.
I was talking about the one in 2006.
I should have been more specific.

Last edited:
We demand that Malheur National Forest, which was established in 1908 by TR, to be used for ranching, logging, mining, and, recreation.

Yeah, that sounds like a winning position. lol

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

yep... they are nothing but domestic terrorists.

if blacks or muslims or "protesters" did this the wackadoodles would be having nervous breakdowns.

As to the OP, the judge did not follow sentencing guidelines so justice wasnt served

They Non-Communist white folks. They as good as dead. Hussein gon get em soon. Now if they were Muslims, White Communists/Progressives, or Illegals, Hussein would be quick to the rescue. It is what it is.

:cuckoo:

I know it is crazy, right? Sometimes truth can be crazy.

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

yep... they are nothing but domestic terrorists.

if blacks or muslims or "protesters" did this the wackadoodles would be having nervous breakdowns.
Blm armed patrols were on the streets of mpls stopping cars in the area and demanding to know the occupants business in the area.

you do realize that it's an empty building in the middle of nowhere don't you?

It's not "headquarters " for anything

You do realize you're full of shit, right?

I never knew any "headquarters" to be completely unoccupied at any time

Well, there's alot of things you don't know. I really don't get what you're trying to allege here. Is your complaint that the building was closed for the holiday?

I know it is crazy, right? Sometimes truth can be crazy.

And all times you can be crazier.

Forum List

Back