Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Again, it's not about grazing rights. You guys don't have a whole brain between you.

And yet, you can't say what they want.

Yeah, right.

You like to pretend you know everything about everything but when you're called on your know-it-all posts, you disappear or don't answer.

:eusa_liar:
They want the Fed's to surrender the property they stole to state control.
Who did they steal the land from. Name the original owners before the Feds owned it. Right here: ________________
Allie....when can we be expecting an answer as to who owned that land before the Feds?

<snip> However, there aren't many in the way of black survivalists.

Not at all true. But the race card does not at all belong here, TyroneSlothrop .

Maybe you forgot about John Brown, a white man:

John Brown (abolitionist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who with his armed folks took over an armory to try to arm Africans to help overthrow the slavery system.

John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And was quite properly hung for his efforts. Same should apply for these assholes.
Now you want them hanged?
If someone get killed out of this insanity, yes.
Yous callin for hangings when ain't no one done harm to no one.

Again, it's not about grazing rights. You guys don't have a whole brain between you.

Yeah, right.

You like to pretend you know everything about everything but when you're called on your know-it-all posts, you disappear or don't answer.

Who did they steal the land from. Name the original owners before the Feds owned it. Right here: ________________
Allie....when can we be expecting an answer as to who owned that land before the Feds?

As well as what peach174 said -

Feds holding and leasing BLM land is not abuse, but taking land that belongs to ranchers that holds deeds is.

This is a claim I have never heard before but I'm sure that peach174 will be along any minute now with a link.

Just like koshergrl will post links to her claim that this is not about getting use of land for free.

Right?

:)

Two ranchers accidently burn some brush and the Liberals call it terrorism. A few hundred Black Lives Matter protesters intentionally burn a couple city blocks and they call it justice.

How fucked up is that?
You are playing down what they were convicted of. This is lightly populated county and the ranchers were convicted by a jury made up of the local folks. The government alone did not convict them. Their neighbors convicted them. Add the fact that they have accepted the ruling of the court and disavowed any relationship to the people who have taken over the wildlife refuge and a more accurate assessment can be made. The domestic terrorists are not speaking for the ranchers or the people who live in that area.
Do you think someones neighbours should be on their jury?
A jury of your peers, silly ass.
A jury of ones peers is fine, neighbours, which is what was posted, is not fine, silly ass.

10623013_1124552930896931_6609966969788688536_n.jpg

Less than a mile away from me in Indianapolis, we had our own pack of similar kooks. An independent Baptist church called the Indiana Baptist Temple had been openly refusing to pay their payroll taxes for 16 years. By 2000, it had gone on long enough that the government ordered the property seized to pay the tax bill.

The IBT said they'd resist. They holed up in the building. And then a pack of outside agitators also showed up, and started their propaganda offensive about how awful the gubmint was.

And in the neighborhood? Ever single person, no matter what their political beliefs, hated the IBT assclowns for being moochers and freeloaders, and hated their carpetbagger pals for occupying part of a neighborhood that wasn't their own. Everyone wanted them gone. It's similar to how the locals must feel about the Bundy parasitical assmunches.

Two months later, after most of 'em had gotten bored and left, the sheriff rolled in by surprise at 6AM, rousted 'em out, and took control of the building. Everyone applauded. The property is a school now, Christel House Academy.

Very similar in that they were already getting tax subsidies but wanted it free - just like the Oregon welfare ranchers.

The nutters in Oregon are willing to kill.
You need to get with the lefty program...The current lie they're telling to justify killing the militia is that none of them are from Oregon.

Yeah, right.

Feds holding and leasing BLM land is not abuse, but taking land that belongs to ranchers that holds deeds is.

This is a claim I have never heard before but I'm sure that peach174 will be along any minute now with a link.

Just like koshergrl will post links to her claim that this is not about getting use of land for free.

Right?

How ridiculous. Everybody else knows what the issue is....if you are too stupid to read the material please do everybody a favor and quit wasting bandwidth.

Yeah, right.

Right?

How ridiculous. Everybody else knows what the issue is....if you are too stupid to read the material please do everybody a favor and quit wasting bandwidth.

IOW, you're wrong and you know it.

Gotta go but if you can come up with some proof of your claim "They want the Fed's to surrender the property they stole to state control." (whatever THAT means!), by all means post it.

Prove that the land was stolen from the welfare ranchers.

Same to peach174

:cuckoo::lmao:

Now you want them hanged?
If someone get killed out of this insanity, yes.

Same thing was said when they were in Nevada, but no one got hurt and the Feds backed down.
This is Oregon, not Nevada. If the Feds were to back down, the locals will not. And things might get rather messy. These are outsiders, causing big trouble, and threatening people with guns. It was time for them to leave before they got there.
They haven't threatened anybody lol and the people of burns despise the Fed's, with good cause. They support these people and are praying for them. Or is a progressive city dwelling douche who, like most progressives, wants the government to steal land and keep the locals away from it so people like him can come and occasionally camp or ride bikes through. He's a dumbass that has no authority to speak for the people of Harney county. He's just a milquetoast dumbass.
Supply a VALID link stating that the Townspeople support the outsiders coming-in and basically disrupting these peoples lives.
There are some in Harney County who agree with the Bundy’s message that federal lands should be under local control. Many also said that the Hammonds’ five-year prison sentence is harsh.

Inspired by presentations from Ammon Bundy, some citizens formed the Harney County Committee of Safety, and plan to participate in the rally. “We aren’t associated with the Bundy crew but we agree with a lot of things that they’re doing,” said committee member and rancher Melodi Molp. “I appreciate the Bundy’s coming and enlightening us. But they are way more aggressive than what we want to do.” ....

Who Wants A Burns, Oregon Standoff? Not The Sheriff, The Ranchers, Or Even Cliven Bundy

CX2HbSaUEAEp69D.jpg

To be fair that kid is tall for his age and since height is a direct correlation to criminality I can see why thats brought up often

CX1ZVuuUkAUk726.jpg

Aww CC, they are just playing Rambo! wink wink

CX1ge-SWMAEaxgb.jpg
Should have known you'd twist this into a whiney rant about race.
Pull up your britches and be a big boi

Yet, here you are
Blacks burn down & loot entire blocks in a neighborhood.....they just needed space to vent.

Whites take over AN EMPTY BUILDING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE....Stop the world, I'm getting off.

Do, tell us more hackboi

CX2HbSaUEAEp69D.jpg

To be fair that kid is tall for his age and since height is a direct correlation to criminality I can see why thats brought up often

CX1ZVuuUkAUk726.jpg

CX1ge-SWMAEaxgb.jpg

Yet, here you are
Blacks burn down & loot entire blocks in a neighborhood.....they just needed space to vent.

Whites take over AN EMPTY BUILDING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE....Stop the world, I'm getting off.

Do, tell us more hackboi

And whites fuck their dogs and molest children. Now, since we have that out the way, care to comment on the topic or just fling insults some more?

CX2HbSaUEAEp69D.jpg

CX1ZVuuUkAUk726.jpg

CX1ge-SWMAEaxgb.jpg

Yet, here you are

Do, tell us more hackboi

And whites fuck their dogs and molest children. Now, since we have that out the way, care to comment on the topic or just fling insults some more?
Your childish reaction to the FACTS I laid out pretty much cover it all.

y
Same thing was said when they were in Nevada, but no one got hurt and the Feds backed down.
The feds wisely decided bloodshed was not needed to secure a patch of vacant desert grassland. They put ego and emotion aside and decided to show patience. That, as can be seen now, was a mistake. The culprits have graduated from grazing land that they had some level of claim to, to taking over a multi-million dollar property that is currently used by citizens and generates the local economy for the local residents of that county. They have absolutely no viable valid claim to that property. Not only are visitors to this taxpayer owned attraction being denied access to their property, the local schools have closed due the threat of armed militia in the area and the plea from the trespasser thugs for more to come to the area.
This is what they are attempting to steal or have temporarily stolen from the taxpayers:

www.fws.gov/refuge/Malheur/about.html
You guys make me laugh. Everyone in the area has guns, but some folk hole themselves up in the middle of nowhere, presumably nowhere near schools, and kids can't go to school no more. If these were Islamic terrorists, you'd be screeching 'COWARDS' at the top of your voices at anyone who suggested such a thing. Lol.
It's a local call to close school. Isn't that what these yahoos are wanting? Local decision making?
They are holed up in the middle of nowhere with guns, there are no schools nearby.
The terrorist thugs have put out a call for armed supporters to come to their assistance and location. That means they have invited unknown persons, unknown to themselves or anyone else, to come into the community. The community has every right to take steps that will protect their children from being near an accidental or purposeful exchange of gunfire. It is their decision to make. One can only wonder what your reaction would be if a group of criminals invited random heavily armed men to flood into your area and be ready to fight with law enforcement officers and agencies. Would you want to send your kids to school while those random armed men were driving through your town and past your child's school?
Ah, I didn't realise that. Thank you.

CX2HbSaUEAEp69D.jpg

CX1ZVuuUkAUk726.jpg

CX1ge-SWMAEaxgb.jpg

Yet, here you are

Do, tell us more hackboi

Your childish reaction to the FACTS I laid out pretty much cover it all.

YOUR reaction to the FACTS I laid out shows you only want to present negative stereotypes about one group and act like a pussy when it comes back in your face. Now I dont want to discuss how white boys like fingers and fireworks shoved in their asses and we can discuss the topic at hand. How about it shit finger?

Forum List

Back