Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assimilation, an OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Here is how I am defining the word.
Google

It has a purpose and it has a cure for those that refuse.

PURPOSE
The purpose is to build a BETTER America, one that prospers where others fail.
If you take a look at "immigrants" allowed in this country its has been going downhill since WW2. Every time democrats are in power that standard gets lower and lower.

The Asian's have done better in this country and we are all better for it. But those islamic "immigrants" aka SAVAGES. Nah, BARELY grade school educated at best and no job skills. That is two generations just to fix that on a good day. And your just going to let those f#ckers rape your women and slit your damn throat?

There IS a cure, its old fashion but damn it worked. Now MY plan is going to cost about 10 million dollars. And I am going to put some Americans to work while I at it. I want EVERY American to have a 30" long 3/4 inch dia. piece of ReBar. Because YOU the PEOPLE have rights as well.

You need to bust that ass. These cheap uneducated "imports" ARE violent and ignorant. They ain't nothing but a 4th rate version of a man or a woman. We don't import those kind of people. This IS hands down the worst group of imports since Castro CLEANED his prisons and mental hospitals.

Don't want to be peaceful?
Don't want to work?
Give that man an "Attitude Adjustment". That sh#t works okay?
You MAY want to start eye balling some liberals around you because they damn sure FLUNKED assimilation.

Now what WAS democrats LAST largest group of savages imported in the United States? How's THAT working out for you in those MAJOR cities. Those cities have been turned into jungles and the apes dress better. You got white/black and brown apes in every MAJOR city.

They steal from themselves and burn that place down and DEMAND you rebuild it? Why can't a liberal see the ignorance in that? OH SHIT, could it be they will be the liberal version of WELFARE SLAVES? Vote for the Massa and you eat.
Why hell, that's a southern democrat tradition.

You know what this latest groups of "imports" is going to do the Negro? You liberals THOUGHT about that? You are going to DESTROY them. One hundred PLUS f#cking years to get out from under you the LAST time and you are about to kick them in the teeth.

See I live in Arizona. I can see this on the SAME scale just a different color. Legal Mexican CITIZENS lose their jobs to ILLEGALS first. YOU going to tell the AMERICAN Negro he/she must step aside for the new Somali Negro? Now there's a f#cking riot waiting to happen.

I have NOT even touched on their faith bullsh#t so lets go there.
When WAS the last time this country IMPORTED a "faith" that's intention was to KILL all the other faiths PLUS the atheists? Who came up with that f#cking brainstorm? Are you f#cking retarded?

Oh hell I FORGOT you HATE America! Well your damn sure showing it now. But the cure is on it's way!

Fury

Last edited:
  • Banned
Gawd help the stupid...

Just force it upon them, like the subjugation of Native American Indians..
Native Americans have been building on what they have now for about 25 years. Gaming/Timber/Smokes/Booze/Fishing.
The average Native American is more educated then a Somali AND many practice their faith peacefully.

You have a group of people in this country with some influence who hate this country's history and traditions.

Well, one of those traditions is assimilation. So, they have decided that assimilation is bad or racist or whatever.

So they're seeing to it that we move away from that. Payback time, baby.

Its impossible not to "assimilate," but "control freaks" want to define which aspects of life THEY want folks to "assimilate" to. Micromanaging people's lives is UN American.

OP is unhinged.

Hes literally advocating the beating of immigrants into assimilation with iron rebar used to strengthen concrete pours.

ummmmmm......rubber room.

You have a group of people in this country with some influence who hate this country's history and traditions.

Well, one of those traditions is assimilation. So, they have decided that assimilation is bad or racist or whatever
. Democrats are going to find out they are slitting their own throats if they think ISIS loving Muslims they're letting in our country are going to support legislation or laws that go against Islam religion. They wont stand around with signs to force change, they will be chopping heads.

Last edited:

Well, one of those traditions is assimilation. So, they have decided that assimilation is bad or racist or whatever
. Democrats are going to find out they are slitting their own throats if they think ISIS loving Muslims they're letting in our country are not going to support legislation or laws that go against Islam religion. They wont stand around with signs to force change, they will be chopping heads.
They are not where I live...

. Democrats are going to find out they are slitting their own throats if they think ISIS loving Muslims they're letting in our country are not going to support legislation or laws that go against Islam religion. They wont stand around with signs to force change, they will be chopping heads.
I don't even know for sure that legislation is needed. I don't like the idea of laws in that direction.

First I'd like to see how it went if at least those who mean to harm us didn't have Regressive Leftists essentially running interference for them.

That might be enough, but I don't see it happening.

Gawd help the stupid...

Just force it upon them, like the subjugation of Native American Indians..
Native Americans have been building on what they have now for about 25 years. Gaming/Timber/Smokes/Booze/Fishing.
The average Native American is more educated then a Somali AND many practice their faith peacefully.
As I remember there was a 100 year Indian war, try not to jump when crawling is needed..And who the hell wants top be like you???

I am not sure you like yourself...Always so angry...

Its impossible not to "assimilate," but "control freaks" want to define which aspects of life THEY want folks to "assimilate" to. Micromanaging people's lives is UN American.
There is an expectation that people coming here love America and want to be like us with our traditions. If you want to live like you do in your former country, language, customs, etc., then don't come here. You aren't welcome.

There is an expectation that people coming here love America and want to be like us with our traditions. If you want to live like you do in your former country, language, customs, etc., then don't come here. You aren't welcome.
That is not for you to decide, freedom loving American....

I don't even know for sure that legislation is needed. I don't like the idea of laws in that direction.

First I'd like to see how it went if at least those who mean to harm us didn't have Regressive Leftists essentially running interference for them.

That might be enough, but I don't see it happening.
IF the American people threw out the elites from BOTH parties we could do more in eight years then the last forty.

Quote the law that says he can't.

It is my choice to decide who I allow into my Country. Mexico expects it, Sweden expects it, every country expects it. How would you like it if I show up at your house some day, walk in and make myself at home?

This is vague and undefined, and no, the actual essence of America is that you can think whatever the fuck you want to..... and busy bodies like you trying to enforce THOUGHT CONTROL onto people to "love" are the UN American.

You can love, hate or be indifferent. THATS the beauty of THIS Country. No Govt controlled media to ensure everyone is a good little goose-stepper with what the "valuea" are at the time. Nope. FREEDOM instead.

Honestly, the Democrat party has been taken over by left wing radicals while traditional democrats are allowing them to run their affairs and blindly buy in to their foolishness.

Since when is it bigotry to not want men using women's restrooms because one day they think they're a women? This is madness. North Carolina and Mississippi are doing their part to bring sanity back. I hope other States follow soon.

This is vague and undefined, and no, the actual essence of America is that you can think whatever the fuck you want to..... and busy bodies like you trying to enforce THOUGHT CONTROL onto people to "love" are the UN American.

You can love, hate or be indifferent. THATS the beauty of THIS Country. No Govt controlled media to ensure everyone is a good little goose-stepper with what the "valuea" are at the time. Nope. FREEDOM instead.
Except for islam does NOT offer freedom. It offers SUBMISSION or death. And YOUR music? Guess what they got for you? That's YOUR idea of f#cking beautiful?

Forum List

Back