Assuming we don’t get 19 more polls today, here’s the Republican debate stage

Santorum, Fiorina, Perry, Jindal, Pataki and Graham out

I don't see what they have to add anyway

A libtard calling himself "brain" is as wrong as a cub scout eating a brownie.

I'm independant. I like very little of either party.

Trump? That is just hilarious. He can't even act like an adult.

Independent????? Democrats too conservative for you?

I've yet to see a single thing in all of your posts that would remotely indicate that you are not a Democrat shill.

Why is it embarrassing?Did you ever consider that the qualities and issues that make a politician an embarrassment in your feeble mind, make that same politician the candidate of choice for a sane person?

You support trump, shocking.
Where did I say that?

Let's say, I support him over hillary clinton.

Why is it embarrassing?Did you ever consider that the qualities and issues that make a politician an embarrassment in your feeble mind, make that same politician the candidate of choice for a sane person?

Because your own chairman made a decision about who is worthy before a single vote is cast.

I've yet to see a single thing in all of your posts that would remotely indicate that you are not a Democrat shill.

Better look harder.

Where did I say that?

Not excited about Hilary, but trump will never get my vote. He acts childish and a country can't just file for bankruptcy like he did.

Because your own chairman made a decision about who is worthy before a single vote is cast.
No, dummy. Fox limited the panel to 10. The people selected the top 10

Better look harder.
Why would I?
On every issue I've seen you discuss, you have been on the left.

Funny-assed graphic within that link:

WAPO debate breakdown graphic.png

They kind of look like little Mr. Potato-heads.

Where did I say that?

Not excited about Hilary, but trump will never get my vote. He acts childish and a country can't just file for bankruptcy like he did.
Sure! Trump went bankrupt. hillary clinton is morally bankrupt, but you'll end up supporting her.

Better look harder.
Why would I?

Not really on either side in this one. Trump is leading and it should be embarassing for republicans. If trump led as a dem id say same thing.

I'm anti abortion if that is conservative for you. My gun stance is similar to Reagan.

Where did I say that?

Sure! Trump went bankrupt. hillary clinton is morally bankrupt, but you'll end up supporting her.

Over trump for sure. I think Kasich seems like best option. Need to watch debates though.

Better look harder.
Why would I?

Not really on either side in this one. Trump is leading and it should be embarassing for republicans. If trump led as a dem id say same thing.

I'm anti abortion if that is conservative for you. My gun stance is similar to Reagan.
I've seen no evidence of your claim on either issue.

Since the obvious solution to this situation is to randomly divide the group into two parts and have two debates per round, I wonder what Fox is up to here.

Is it just that they like having the power to pick the winners and losers, or could it be something else?

Forum List

Back