🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At first California rally, Trump honors families of those killed by illegal aliens

Trump said: "We are going to stop it and we are going to build a wall!"

Good on him! :clap2: :clap2:

At First California Rally, Trump Honors Families Of Those Killed By Illegal Aliens

The Leftists probably will use this to trash him again, how "racist" of The Donald or something, honouring the families of those killed by illegal aliens.

Why shouldn't they be honoured, good on The Donald.

Sadly, it seems the left couldn't care less about the families who lost loved ones by the hand of illegals!

The left is completely blind to the crimes committed by illegals, it is a sickening and a very disturbing situation!

brain-logic_o_959215.jpg

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

"I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose."

So :popcorn:

The title of the article cited in the O/P is stupid........You offer condolences to families of victims you don't "honor" them....

Yet another moronic campaign ploy.....

^^^ why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

"I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose."

Maybe you should honor the people who were gunned down by acciden, and deliver your message to them.

At First California Rally, Trump Honors Families Of Those Killed By Illegal Aliens

The Leftists probably will use this to trash him again, how "racist" of The Donald or something, honouring the families of those killed by illegal aliens.

Sadly, it seems the left couldn't care less about the families who lost loved ones by the hand of illegals!

The left is completely blind to the crimes committed by illegals, it is a sickening and a very disturbing situation!

The Left never cares about the victims, usually they start babbling about how the perpetrators had a "terrible childhood" and that sort of horsecrap.

With the illegal immigrants, the Left wants them all made legal, this is how bizarre their thinking now is....making illegal immigration legal.

^^^ why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Link?

I didn't think so.

Maybe you should honor the people who were gunned down by acciden, and deliver your message to them.

You don't seem to understand the difference between accident and deliberately on purpose, do you?

Also this thread is about illegal aliens murdering people, so why are you attempting to change the subject?

why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Stupid, STUPID statement........Who the fuck is "defending" these killings???
Actually it is your MORONIC attitude that is defending the means (guns) that contribute to these killings.

Find a grown up to explain the above to you.....obviously you have NO clue.

. The left is consumed with power lust, and because of this they are super weak human beings in reality. The evil one preys on those who lust for power in an evil/ill intent kind of way. Their are so many these days who are selling their souls for temporary power in life that it's a shame.

Forum List

Back