At G7 Only Japan’s Leader Has a Higher Approval Rating Than Trump

mnimgaljlpiifikk.jpg

Your post is kinda misleading. Trump has the second highest poll numbers in his country of any leader at the G7. They are talking popularity in their own countries, not what the leaders think of each other.

And..................fwiw................most of the leaders in the G7 think Trump is a buffoon.

Your post is kinda misleading. Trump has the second highest poll numbers in his country of any leader at the G7. They are talking popularity in their own countries, not what the leaders think of each other.

And..................fwiw................most of the leaders in the G7 think Trump is a buffoon.
Why do you care what Putin thinks?

It's actually quite possible he might not win that contest.
CnRF1lHXgAA78F4.jpg

Why do you care what Putin thinks?

To tell you the truth, I don't really think that much about Putin, and I don't really care what he thinks. I just wish he would quit messing with our government.

But, I do care what our allies think about our president, as that has a direct impact on our standing in the world.

Japan huh -

I thought Trump was the king of comedy in world standings ..

Forum List

Back