At some point, just admit that Obama knew

You don't know what you're talking about. I am a CPA who works with many clients; the ACA is creating havoc in many industries. Employers are now having employees pony up contributions where they never did in the past. Some coverages are being eliminated altogether. LTD & STD coverages are being done away with to help make up for additional costs of HI. Hell, the reporting requirements alone are crippling... I'm a Microsoft VAR for their ERP lines, they can't even keep up with the new reporting requirements for the ACA...
Please show 30 percent of employers have kicked their insurance to the curb. There would be headlines all over the place.

Where are those 93 million people who were supposed to have lost their insurance by the end of 2014? There would be headlines all over the place.

Hmmmm...

It must suck to keep falling for manufactured bullshit. I just wonder why you rubes keep going back for more!

It is some kind of mental illness. Not kidding.
So either 30% of employees have been kicked off their insurance or the program is a rousing success?
You understand there are other possibilities, right?
No one said anything about a rousing success. You really suck at deflections.

A claim was made that 30 percent of employers would drop their insurance. Another claim was made that 93 million people would lose their health insurance.

Both claims were catastrophic failures.

So the only question that remains is...are you tards going to keep going back for refills of your piss cups, or what?

2epkqb8.jpg

They told me their piss would give me healthy teeth and gums!
Sorry but who made those claims? Yeah, a strawman told you.
It is undeniable that obamacare has raised premiums dramatically. It is undeniable that many companies are revising and eliminating their health insurancce programs. It s undeniable that Obamacare is a total failure as public policy.
Only turds like you are busy defending it.
I don't defend ObamaCare. In fact, I have written a lot of posts deconstructing it. It is just that your profound bias has made you selectively blind.

And now you are actually trying to deny right wing hacks claimed 93 million people would lose their health insurance in 2014!

Amazing. Simply amazing. Very Orwellian.

This is some kind of weird mental illness you rubes have.
Did Forbes not actually publish that story?
Did the Obama Administration documents not actually say those things?
If it didnt happen (and it probably did( does that mean the Obama Administration lied?
You arent very bright. This is your problem.

"Next year" has come and gone. No Armegeddon. 30% of employers did not kick their employer insurance to the curb.

You don't know what you're talking about. I am a CPA who works with many clients; the ACA is creating havoc in many industries. Employers are now having employees pony up contributions where they never did in the past. Some coverages are being eliminated altogether. LTD & STD coverages are being done away with to help make up for additional costs of HI. Hell, the reporting requirements alone are crippling... I'm a Microsoft VAR for their ERP lines, they can't even keep up with the new reporting requirements for the ACA...
Please show 30 percent of employers have kicked their insurance to the curb. There would be headlines all over the place.

Where are those 93 million people who were supposed to have lost their insurance by the end of 2014? There would be headlines all over the place.

Hmmmm...

It must suck to keep falling for manufactured bullshit. I just wonder why you rubes keep going back for more!

It isn't being reported for the same reason most of Obama's fuckups aren't reported G.... you know this.

BWA-HA-HA-HA! You just donned a tin foil hat.

If 93 million people had lost their health insurance last year, it would be in all the papers. And if you DON'T know that, then you are more mentally ill than I thought, and that is saying something.

Yeah, I know... all is fine.... nothing to see here. All hail Lord Obama the great!!!!! The Mideast is fine, healthcare is great, health insurance premiums are dropping like a rock, the deficit is done away with, unfunded liabilities are a thing of the past, Wall Street has been cleaned up... thank you Obama!!!

You're delusional.
Please quote a single word of praise for Obama in my posts.

Go ahead.

Christ, you people are seriously delusional.

You think if a LIE is debunked, that means the debunker loves Obama. Holy shit, it just doesn't get more retarded than that.

Do you realize what you sound like? You are saying people who defend the truth are left wingers. You sure you want to go with that?

Hmmmm...

So either 30% of employees have been kicked off their insurance or the program is a rousing success?

A claim was made that 30 percent of employers would drop their insurance. Another claim was made that 93 million people would lose their health insurance.

So the only question that remains is...are you tards going to keep going back for refills of your piss cups, or what?

2epkqb8.jpg

Sorry but who made those claims? Yeah, a strawman told you.
It is undeniable that obamacare has raised premiums dramatically. It is undeniable that many companies are revising and eliminating their health insurancce programs. It s undeniable that Obamacare is a total failure as public policy.
Only turds like you are busy defending it.
I don't defend ObamaCare. In fact, I have written a lot of posts deconstructing it. It is just that your profound bias has made you selectively blind.

And now you are actually trying to deny right wing hacks claimed 93 million people would lose their health insurance in 2014!

Amazing. Simply amazing. Very Orwellian.

This is some kind of weird mental illness you rubes have.
Did Forbes not actually publish that story?
Did the Obama Administration documents not actually say those things?

No, the Obama Adminstation documents did not say 93 million people would lose their insurance. That's exactly where the reading comprehension of you tards failed.

I explained umpteen different ways to you tards how you go it wrong, but you would not listen.

And now you look even more stupid trying to defend your idiotic claims instead of admitting you were had once again.

You are (conveniently) forgetting one VERY important fact. Employers have until next year to comply (again, conveniently) with this horse hockey. Just wait. You ain't seen nothing yet. I predict that 30% of employers will be kicking their employer insurance to the curb. Just wait.

You think folks are raising hell now!?

You ever hear the word "Armegeddon"?? The dems are done. PERIOD. End of story.
"Next year" has come and gone. No Armegeddon. 30% of employers did not kick their employer insurance to the curb.

Hmmmm...

2epkqb8.jpg

You have quite the urine fetish....

:cuckoo:

Hmmmm...

2epkqb8.jpg

I am not the one drinking it.

Why do you keep going back for more?

Hmmmm...

It isn't being reported for the same reason most of Obama's fuckups aren't reported G.... you know this.

BWA-HA-HA-HA! You just donned a tin foil hat.

If 93 million people had lost their health insurance last year, it would be in all the papers. And if you DON'T know that, then you are more mentally ill than I thought, and that is saying something.

Yeah, I know... all is fine.... nothing to see here. All hail Lord Obama the great!!!!! The Mideast is fine, healthcare is great, health insurance premiums are dropping like a rock, the deficit is done away with, unfunded liabilities are a thing of the past, Wall Street has been cleaned up... thank you Obama!!!

You're delusional.
Please quote a single word of praise for Obama in my posts.

Go ahead.

Christ, you people are seriously delusional.

You think if a LIE is debunked, that means the debunker loves Obama. Holy shit, it just doesn't get more retarded than that.

Do you realize what you sound like? You are saying people who defend the truth are left wingers. You sure you want to go with that?

G, you defend all things Obama all day.

The fact that you defend the debacle that is the ACA speaks volumes.

Hmmmm...

2epkqb8.jpg

Again with the urine references, seriously, what is wrong with you?

Hmmmm...

2epkqb8.jpg

Maybe you should pull a Bruce and rename yourself P5000?

Hmmmm...

2epkqb8.jpg

Stop drinking it so much, and you won't hear me talk about you drinking it so much.

Simple.

But as long as you rubes keep going back for refills, I am going to keep pointing out what fucking morons you are for continuing to trust the liars who lie to you.

You are now at the point where you DESERVE to be lied to. You've had your faces rubbed in the lies, and yet keep trusting the same old lying sources.

The 93MM Figure came from the Obama Administration

"How many people are exposed to these problems? 60 percent of Americans have private-sector health insurance—precisely the number that Jay Carney dismissed. As to the number of people facing cancellations, 51 percent of the employer-based market plus 53.5 percent of the non-group market (the middle of the administration’s range) amounts to 93 million Americans."

Obama Officials In 2010 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare - Forbes

Nope. That's a lie on top of the lie. No one ever quoted from any Obama report that 93 million were going to lose their insurance.

It was an extrapolation by an idiot of a report he totally mis-comprehended, parroted by piss guzzling rubes like yourself.

You see? You tards keep on guzzling!

It's common sense that the Obama Admin would not make a claim that 93 million people would lose their health insurance because of ObamaCare.

That was wishful thinking by tards who allowed their bias to completely misinterpret the report, and they ran with it without spending two seconds to think.

"Obama says 93 million will lose insurance under ObamaCare. Oh, wait..."

That's all you had to do, tards. Spend two seconds to think.

Forbes got it completely wrong.

2epkqb8.jpg

Stop drinking it so much, and you won't hear me talk about you drinking it so much.

Simple.

But as long as you rubes keep going back for refills, I am going to keep pointing out what fucking morons you are for continuing to trust the liars who lie to you.

You are now at the point where you DESERVE to be lied to. You've had your faces rubbed in the lies, and yet keep trusting the same old lying sources.

Coming from the guy that defends Obama, the Liar in Chief, this means nothing.

And really, stop talking about piss. It is really immature.

"How many people are exposed to these problems? 60 percent of Americans have private-sector health insurance—precisely the number that Jay Carney dismissed. As to the number of people facing cancellations, 51 percent of the employer-based market plus 53.5 percent of the non-group market (the middle of the administration’s range) amounts to 93 million Americans."

Obama Officials In 2010 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare - Forbes

Oh, wait..... :lol::lol::lol:

You really sound retarded when you confuse defending the TRUTH with defending Obama.

Would you like me to rip those partisan blinders off your face and show you examples of me defending the TRUTH when Obama or his supporters lie?

Or would you just prefer to continue going through life conflating TRUTH with OBAMA?

Jesus, you are an idiot.

You wouldn't know the truth if it landed on your head and shit in your hair G.

You're a typical leftwing partisan hack... At least I call out the R's when they screw the pooch. The ACA is indefensible on so many levels it isn't even funny.

Oh, wait..... :lol::lol::lol:
Go ahead and quote the part from the Obama Administration report where they said 93 million people would lose their insurance in 2014.

I love this part. It's fun watching you tards quote something you don't comprehend.

You really sound retarded when you confuse defending the TRUTH with defending Obama.

Would you like me to rip those partisan blinders off your face and show you examples of me defending the TRUTH when Obama or his supporters lie?

Or would you just prefer to continue going through life conflating TRUTH with OBAMA?

Jesus, you are an idiot.

You wouldn't know the truth if it landed on your head and shit in your hair G.

A shit fetish...from the guy who just said this kind of thing is immature?

My, my, my. It doesn't take long for that thin veneer to wear off and the underlying hypocrisy to reveal itself.

The thing which the tards thought meant Obama was saying 93 million people would lose their health insurance is in the graphic in the OP.

Except that is not what the graphic is saying, and if you really are in insurance Soggy, you would know that and admit that is not what it is saying.

Not even close.

It is merely a projection of what percentage of existing employer health insurance plans would still be grandfathered over time under ObamaCare's rules.

So once again, common sense says that as time passes, less and less plans would be grandfathered. Just like any law which grandfathers existing systems.

It has fuck-all to do with people losing insurance or employers dropping insurance.

Forum List

Back