At The Coldest.It's 37 Below In Minnesota,Aside From The Frozen Rust Belt.Hello Al Gore&John Kerry!

Climate change happens... its just not man made. Fact
Only the GOP in the world denies it. So duped...

There is no "GOP in the world". The Republican Party is exclusively an American political organization.
And in the whole world the GOP is the only party that denies. Because they are owned by Big Oil and so are all 30 of the scientists that agree with them duh....

What do they deny Franco?

Tell us ( this will be fun burning you with more facts)

I'm not going to argue is brainwashed functional morons about climate anymore. Only the GOP, only the big oil GOP is so corrupt and stupid in the world.

That's merely your opinion. And opinions are like assholes: Everyone has one and they all stink.

I love watching the artic invasion stories on Fox! now we can all really laff at Democrats who wanted to put us in jail for not believing that the earth was melting

There is no "GOP in the world". The Republican Party is exclusively an American political organization.
And in the whole world the GOP is the only party that denies. Because they are owned by Big Oil and so are all 30 of the scientists that agree with them duh....

I'm not going to argue is brainwashed functional morons about climate anymore. Only the GOP, only the big oil GOP is so corrupt and stupid in the world.

Translation~ you can't debate me on facts

Btw way dupe big oil said man contributes to climate change so did the Koch brothers, so did scientist like lindzen, Judith Curry..

But no one knows how much

Facts my ass... I'll go with the 99% of climatologists not the few that work for fox and Big Oil.

Why do you hate "big oil"? Don't you know that the majority of products you as a consumer, are made of oil?

Aren't you doing the same thing as cussing the farmers while your mouth is full of food?

I love watching the artic invasion stories on Fox! now we can all really laff at Democrats who wanted to put us in jail for not believing that the earth was melting

How would the shitheads feel if we wanted to imprison them for believing in Darwin's Theory of Evolution, and not creationism?

Translation~ you can't debate me on facts

Btw way dupe big oil said man contributes to climate change so did the Koch brothers, so did scientist like lindzen, Judith Curry..

But no one knows how much

Facts my ass... I'll go with the 99% of climatologists not the few that work for fox and Big Oil.

Once again super dupe the climatologists that work for big oil are part of the 99%

You moron

So what do they agree on ?

I am part of the 99% you idiot

How would the shitheads feel if we wanted to imprison them for believing in Darwin's Theory of Evolution, and not creationism?
i wonder if cnn/pmsnbc will even mention this artict blast on the news

i wonder if cnn/pmsnbc will even mention this artict blast on the news

Not until the frozen bodies start showing up. Then they'll blame it on Trump.

i am pretty sure that every polar bear in the south pole are laughing at gore and kerry

:2up: Yes, I did make a thread earlier regarding the early/real cold winter for Mid-December. Fox just did the story of how viciously cold it is now throughout the northern half of the country. So Again, can anyone here explain how "Global Warming" is cause all of this near record cold in many of the 57 states? And where is Al Gore as we speak? Florida?
:iagree:
Quite easily;

Of course, you could read real science and you would already know this. Dr. Francis predicted this kind of weather in 2012. As there are longer and longer periods of open water in the Arctic Ocean, we will see more and more extreme weather. From 83 square mile forest fires above 4000' ft. in South Dakota in the first two weeks of December, to very prolonged periods of arctic cold in central and eastern US.

i am pretty sure that every polar bear in the south pole are laughing at gore and kerry

What polar bears? According to Gore and Kerry, they all died when their ice floes melted.

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Tell you the truth, this is one of the mildest winters I've seen since 1999.

well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

SW Wisconsin here. It definitely is colder than it was last year.
Seneca, Oregon, -54, 1934. One degree warmer warmer than Wisconsin's coldest temperature.

Polar bears are only in the Arctic and they're not laughing they're starving dingbat.

we are going to be dipping into the frigid 70s soon here in Naples,,i need an eskimo coat

A coat won't help you. What you need are four or five husky sled dogs to curl up in bed with, like the Eskimos do. If you don't have those, a bunch of cats will do.
Well now, I considered calling the nearest cat house, but my wife forbade it. Rather mean of her.

:2up: Yes, I did make a thread earlier regarding the early/real cold winter for Mid-December. Fox just did the story of how viciously cold it is now throughout the northern half of the country. So Again, can anyone here explain how "Global Warming" is cause all of this near record cold in many of the 57 states? And where is Al Gore as we speak? Florida?
:iagree:
Quite easily;

Of course, you could read real science and you would already know this. Dr. Francis predicted this kind of weather in 2012. As there are longer and longer periods of open water in the Arctic Ocean, we will see more and more extreme weather. From 83 square mile forest fires above 4000' ft. in South Dakota in the first two weeks of December, to very prolonged periods of arctic cold in central and eastern US.

So did man made climate change cause the great fires in 1871?

From Sunday, October 8 through Tuesday, October 10, 1871 wildfires claimed thousands of lives and destroyed millions of acres across the Upper Midwest. The most famous fire struck Chicago, and claimed about 300 lives while destroying over three square miles of the city, including more than 17,000 buildings. For many years, the cause of the fire was attributed to a cow housed in a barn on 137 DeKoven Street. The cow, owned by Mrs. O’Leary, purportedly knocked over a lantern that set off the blaze. A reporter later admitted to fabricating the story, but it continues to endure in popular culture. The actual cause of the fire was never determined, but weather conditions across the entire region during the summer and fall of 1871 produced conditions conducive to large, rapidly-spreading fires should one ignite. Large wildfires also struck several areas in Michigan, with Holland, Port Huron, and Manistee seeing the most significant damage and loss of life. Although the exact death toll from the Michigan fires is unknown, it likely claimed in excess of 500 lives. However, the most costly fire in terms of loss of life occurred in and around Peshtigo, Wisconsin, and remains to this day as the deadliest fire in American History.

peshtigoFireMap.png

Map showing the burnt area of the Peshtigo fire.
Image courtesy of www.exploringoffthebeatenpath.com

Polar bears are only in the Arctic and they're not laughing they're starving dingbat.

Bullshit. This may be how you get gullible people to donate money to a cause but it isn’t science: There is no evidence that the one starving bear you're referring to was a “victim” of sea ice loss caused by global warming.

"SeaLegacy co-founder Cristina Mittermeier admitted as much later in the interview quoted above and said the reason the bear died was “irrelevent” — essentially admitting that she was using this poor individual as a serendipitous photo op to illustrate the future fate she imagines for all bears.

“It is impossible to tell why he was in this state. Maybe it could’ve been because of an injury or disease,” Mittermeier said."

One starving bear is not evidence of climate change, despite gruesome photos

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Tell you the truth, this is one of the mildest winters I've seen since 1999.

well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

SW Wisconsin here. It definitely is colder than it was last year.
Seneca, Oregon, -54, 1934. One degree warmer warmer than Wisconsin's coldest temperature.

Link?

we are going to be dipping into the frigid 70s soon here in Naples,,i need an eskimo coat

A coat won't help you. What you need are four or five husky sled dogs to curl up in bed with, like the Eskimos do. If you don't have those, a bunch of cats will do.
Well now, I considered calling the nearest cat house, but my wife forbade it. Rather mean of her.

Hell, invite her for a "threesome". There's nothing better than being surrounded by nice warm pussies in the bed on a cold night. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back