At this rate, no one on this forum will openly admit voting for Trump....

Uttered by one of the very few honest conservatives, John McCain: Revelations reaching ‘Watergate size and scale’

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

I never hear anybody saying: I wish would have voted for Hillary instead. Sad really

Run an electable candidate next time.
Until then. Suck it up.
The Republicans spent years in Congress trying to make Hillary unelectable. The Benghazi investigations found nothing. The e-mail investigation showed nothing, the Clinton Foundation investigation showed nothing.

And she did it all her deplorable self?

So, she raided Benghazi & killed the ambassador? She legally used a private server? She has a charity foundation from which the Clinton's take nothing?

Wow, thastr;s is some ugly shit.

Next you will tell us how she called up Putin & told him our top secrets.

Only four months and our President has the incoherent left talking to themselves. The capacity for the crazy left to maintain such a level of hatred after six months is truly awesome but not so surprising.

The OP does provide a dose of validation, though it was unintended. The left is driven by desire. They're easily swayed, simply because they're triggered by emotions as opposed facts. Perception has become their reality, and it's a force-fed perception driven by left-wing propaganda. Meanwhile, their counterparts are far more objective & practical.

The left is fact driven. The left fact checks. Reviews sources and doesn't believe anyone. It's our nature to be skeptical.

The right is always certain, never fact checks, and believes what "feels" true to them (read "Agrees with their previously held beliefs").

The capacity for the crazy left to maintain such a level of hatred after six months is truly awesome but not so surprising.

Is your half-brain implying that NOTHING has happened in the last six months???.

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

Funniest thing I heard yesterday was Joe Scarborough, on MSNBC. He kissed Trump's ass from 2015 on, but now he's finally faced the facts.

BUT, his angle for bashing Trump now? Scarborough repeatedly refers to Trump as a LIFELONG DEMOCRAT!

LOL, Joe should post here he'd fit right in.

This isn't a forum...it's a farceum.

I never hear anybody saying: I wish would have voted for Hillary instead. Sad really

Until then. Suck it up.
The Republicans spent years in Congress trying to make Hillary unelectable. The Benghazi investigations found nothing. The e-mail investigation showed nothing, the Clinton Foundation investigation showed nothing.
And that's why she's the president, right?
People hear all about the investigation & not much about the results.

Between Congress, Fox, and conservative talk radio, the damage is well noted.

You sound butt hurt.

Can you make it to 2020?

Until then. Suck it up.

And she did it all her deplorable self?

So, she raided Benghazi & killed the ambassador? She legally used a private server? She has a charity foundation from which the Clinton's take nothing?

Wow, thastr;s is some ugly shit.

Next you will tell us how she called up Putin & told him our top secrets.

Then run her again in 2020 cuppy cakes.

Shoot wait until they so the old switcheroo when they claim every Republican as Conservative Republicans until the day they leave office THEN they call them big ol' liberals to distance themselves from their record lol..

I voted for Trump. I was only 1 off on the electoral college prediction, too.

raw

I voted for Trump amd would give him a chance to succeed before voting for Hillary to replace him if the election was today. That is likely how most of Trump supporters feel.

You are a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

I voted for Trump and would do so again. In fact, I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, but had I known then what I know now, I would have.

You're a stupid twit. He could be impeached and I still wouldn't regret my vote. He kept the bitch out of the WH and nominated a decent supreme court justice. I've already gotten everything I wanted.

I voted for Trump, and no amount of "anonymous" leftist crap will make me not admit it.
What part? What is not true? Did Trump giver Russians top secret info? Did Trump as Comey to quit investigating Flynn? Did Trump put Flynn as NSA who had contacts with the Russians about sanctions, etc? Does Trump golf nearly every weekend at one of his resorts? Did Trump just welcome a leader who is taking his country away from Democracy & whose thugs beat up US citizens on US soil? Did Trumpo tell us he had a carrier group on its way to NK & instead it was going south?

Tell us, what is not true?

No.
No.
No.
Yes.
Unknown.
No.

All of it is untrue except for the golf thing.

I voted for trump, I got no problem with him either. your plan failed bigly,.

Forum List

Back