At this rate, no one on this forum will openly admit voting for Trump....

People hear all about the investigation & not much about the results.

....and THAT irony is lost on Trump ass kissers about his current investigation woes....
the irony lost on asshole who bash trump for their own emotional securities is lost on them that there is still no investigation on trump.

between that and removing "illegal" from immigrants it's painfully obvious many liberals have selective hearing.

In fact, I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, but had I known then what I know now, I would have.

"Regression" is such a bitch, don't you think??? LOL
dude, PredFan's post flew right over your head. what a stupid fk you are. reread his post. LOL. wow. just when you think they can't get any more stupid. bingo, shit like this one comes in. hahahahahahaahaha

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

I voted for Trump and will vote for him again.......as it was said on my favorite radio show...the worst day of Trump is better than the best day of hilary........and the comey memo...is becoming a nothing burger with mustard and ketchup....as comey would have had to inform the Department of Justice if anyone had tried to interfere with the investigation....and not doing so would be against the law..an actual crime.....and comey also tesified under oath that no one had tried to interfere with the investigation......

Do you want fries with your nothing burger....

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

I voted for Trump and will vote for him again.......as it was said on my favorite radio show...the worst day of Trump is better than the best day of hilary........and the comey memo...is becoming a nothing burger with mustard and ketchup....as comey would have had to inform the Department of Justice if anyone had tried to interfere with the investigation....and not doing so would be against the law..an actual crime.....and comey also tesified under oath that no one had tried to interfere with the investigation......

Do you want fries with your nothing burger....
there is no comey memo. all made up. LOL these fks are now just making up shit to confuse the world on what's actually happening in the US. traitors everyone.

You're a stupid twit. He could be impeached and I still wouldn't regret my vote. He kept the bitch out of the WH and nominated a decent supreme court justice. I've already gotten everything I wanted.

Exactly......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And these attacks are just showing I was right to vote for Trump....none of the other twits in the primaries would have had the balls to keep fighting after the first lies started coming....

They can't defend him on anything he has done so they go to deflection. "Well what about what someone else did?"

Trump's in the White House now, he doesn't get to be evil 'because of what someone else did'.

I never hear anybody saying: I wish would have voted for Hillary instead. Sad really

Run an electable candidate next time.
Until then. Suck it up.
Everyone wishes Hillary Von Felonious Clinton won!
or, is there anyone who wishes Hitlery would have won? hahahahahahahahaha yeah he should have gone with that one. too funny

They can't defend him on anything he has done so they go to deflection. "Well what about what someone else did?"

Trump's in the White House now, he doesn't get to be evil 'because of what someone else did'.
how do you figure that? he asked if we would still vote for trump. it is a resounding yes. his OP failed. sorry loser, but you're in the wrong thread.

You're a stupid twit. He could be impeached and I still wouldn't regret my vote. He kept the bitch out of the WH and nominated a decent supreme court justice. I've already gotten everything I wanted.

Exactly......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And these attacks are just showing I was right to vote for Trump....none of the other twits in the primaries would have had the balls to keep fighting after the first lies started coming....
look at the loser GOPs doing nothing. it is quite obvious your point.

Ya think?

Seems to me they're desperately lying for him and yeah, lying ABOUT Hillary. But, they'll always lie about Hillary. It's a point of honor, sorta like not admitting Prez Barry was born the US.

Long after burfurs were proven to be the wackos we all know they are, they just went right on repeating the same tired lies. Same with Secty Clinton.

And now they're lying about the pussy grabbing cheeto.

This is all part of the RWNJ stark raving terror of education of any kind.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ya think?

Seems to me they're desperately lying for him and yeah, lying ABOUT Hillary. But, they'll always lie about Hillary. It's a point of honor, sorta like not admitting Prez Barry was born the US.

Long after burfurs were proven to be the wackos we all know they are, they just went right on repeating the same tired lies. Same with Secty Clinton.

And now they're lying about the pussy grabbing cheeto.

This is all part of the RWNJ stark raving terror of education of any kind.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
huh?

This OP starts a thread by lying in the title, shocker. Is there even one honest liberal on this forum? I doubt it.

I've already gotten everything I wanted.

You should have wished for more brain cells, instead.....LOL

Says a member of a party who couldn't muster the resources to beat someone they describe as a clown. You have to blame everything but your own inadequacies, and becoming seditious un-American pieces of shit in the process. LMAO

I voted for Trump. I will vote for him again. Considering the sabotage coming out of the white house, he has done a magnificent job.

Forum List

Back