At this rate, no one on this forum will openly admit voting for Trump....

Considering what Trump is up against, he's doing an amazing job. I'm sure I'll be voting for him again.

Only a world class idiot would admit to to having voting for The Kenyan Catastrophe, the worst President ever had or that corrupt, dishonest and incompetent piece of shit Crooked Hillary.

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

You're a stupid twit. He could be impeached and I still wouldn't regret my vote. He kept the bitch out of the WH and nominated a decent supreme court justice. I've already gotten everything I wanted.

He's corrupt and guilty but doubtful he'll be impeached. The Rs really want to cut taxes for the 1% - same as trump. Without trump, they might not be able to finish off the middle class and LyinRyan won't let his oft-stated dream of screwing over the poor go without a fight.

More than anything else though are people like you. You poor gullible dupes will eat every shit sandwich trump and the Rs shove in your faces.

Just like the pussy grabber said - he can do anything he wants.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

They can't defend him on anything he has done so they go to deflection. "Well what about what someone else did?"

Trump's in the White House now, he doesn't get to be evil 'because of what someone else did'.
how do you figure that? he asked if we would still vote for trump. it is a resounding yes. his OP failed. sorry loser, but you're in the wrong thread.

Hey the thread police. Please be sure to follow all my posts and put a parking ticket on the ones you deem 'in the wrong thread'. You're like a school crossing guard that acts like Barney Fife with one bullet. Don't lock yourself in the jail again Barney.

The derp-list of people that would still vote for drumpf is on a slippery slope headed down, down, down...

They can't defend him on anything he has done so they go to deflection. "Well what about what someone else did?"

Trump's in the White House now, he doesn't get to be evil 'because of what someone else did'.

Bull shit.

I can and have defended him on almost everything. Most of us have. You idiots live in a fantasy world if your own making.

Ya think?

Seems to me they're desperately lying for him and yeah, lying ABOUT Hillary. But, they'll always lie about Hillary. It's a point of honor, sorta like not admitting Prez Barry was born the US.

Long after burfurs were proven to be the wackos we all know they are, they just went right on repeating the same tired lies. Same with Secty Clinton.

And now they're lying about the pussy grabbing cheeto.

This is all part of the RWNJ stark raving terror of education of any kind.

[emoji57]

huh?

He doesn't know. Luddley can't even understand the shit he posts.

I voted for Trump and while I was at it I voted against every single tax increase on the ballot, just to be mean to the left. :badgrin:

You're a stupid twit. He could be impeached and I still wouldn't regret my vote. He kept the bitch out of the WH and nominated a decent supreme court justice. I've already gotten everything I wanted.

He's corrupt and guilty but doubtful he'll be impeached. The Rs really want to cut taxes for the 1% - same as trump. Without trump, they might not be able to finish off the middle class and LyinRyan won't let his oft-stated dream of screwing over the poor go without a fight.

More than anything else though are people like you. You poor gullible dupes will eat every shit sandwich trump and the Rs shove in your faces.

Just like the pussy grabber said - he can do anything he wants.

I'm not part of the 1% and from what I've seen the new tax plan will cut my taxes significantly, so much for your lies.

The capacity for the crazy left to maintain such a level of hatred after six months is truly awesome but not so surprising.

Is your half-brain implying that NOTHING has happened in the last six months???.

They love that trump is incompetent and hates the constitution. As long as he keeps the lies coming, they'll love him. And man oh man, they love that he hates and lies about people of color, Muslims, Jews.

The capacity for the crazy left to maintain such a level of hatred after six months is truly awesome but not so surprising.

Is your half-brain implying that NOTHING has happened in the last six months???.

They love that trump is incompetent and hates the constitution. As long as he keeps the lies coming, they'll love him. And man oh man, they love that he hates and lies about people of color, Muslims, Jews.

huh?

I was a registered Democrat for 33 years. Hated on Reagan. Loved Clinton. Hated on Bush. Fell for the hope and change bull shit and voted for Obama in 2008. My eyes slowly opened after that as I realized my party no longer cared for me and had left me. Hillary confirmed it in 2016. I voted for Trump. Not because he was the candidate I wanted and supported, but because he wasn't an elitist snob who believed he knew what was best for me and wanted to control my life while laying all the ills of the world at my feet. Fuck the Democrats and the glittered unicorn they rode in on. Trump was elected because people were tired of being put down and kicked while they were down. If the Democrats and the media continues the minute by minute outrage and scandal, they run the risk of losing even more power and handing the Republicans super majorities. I don't believe the "resistance" and the overt MSM campaign against the President will bode as well for you as you think it will.

how do you figure that? he asked if we would still vote for trump. it is a resounding yes. his OP failed. sorry loser, but you're in the wrong thread.

Hey the thread police. Please be sure to follow all my posts and put a parking ticket on the ones you deem 'in the wrong thread'. You're like a school crossing guard that acts like Barney Fife with one bullet. Don't lock yourself in the jail again Barney.

The derp-list of people that would still vote for drumpf is on a slippery slope headed down, down, down...
or you're just one butt fking hurt libturd in fairytale land. Hey tink!!!

I voted for Trump. What was the alternative? Hillary Clinton? No thanks. I'm a proud 'Deplorable.' :)

I was a registered Democrat for 33 years. Hated on Reagan. Loved Clinton. Hated on Bush. Fell for the hope and change bull shit and voted for Obama in 2008. My eyes slowly opened after that as I realized my party no longer cared for me and had left me. Hillary confirmed it in 2016. I voted for Trump. Not because he was the candidate I wanted and supported, but because he wasn't an elitist snob who believed he knew what was best for me and wanted to control my life while laying all the ills of the world at my feet. Fuck the Democrats and the glittered unicorn they rode in on. Trump was elected because people were tired of being put down and kicked while they were down. If the Democrats and the media continues the minute by minute outrage and scandal, they run the risk of losing even more power and handing the Republicans super majorities. I don't believe the "resistance" and the overt MSM campaign against the President will bode as well for you as you think it will.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::rock:

You left out pillowbiters like you Puddly. Keep telling the big lies, they might start sticking beyond the echo chamber.

What Democrats don't realize is that Hillary is better than any candidate your will ever have again.

Your party is built on hatred for white people and nothing else, and you haven't even begun to feel the backlash for that fact yet.

You're not alone. There were a lot of democrats who could see the problems and voted for Trump.

Excellent post, kwc57. :beer:

upload_2017-5-17_16-50-18.png

upload_2017-5-17_16-52-36.png

Still crying? It'll be ok snowflake, call your mom and tell her you're butthurt and need a hug.

Still crying? It'll be ok snowflake, call your mom and tell her you're butthurt and need a hug.
I have no tears butt hurt!! sorry, look up definition of snowflake, at least get something right once in your sorry ass life.

Forum List

Back