Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

is that the same thing as having a Free Spirit, abolishing religion ...
No, it's more like having social morals for free.

upload_2017-1-15_23-59-2.jpeg

looks like there was a cost for her, paid to her by your kind.

And another ad hominem. Why don't you just give up when your irrational arguments fail, instead of personally attacking the people who have destroyed your arguments?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I thought we were all being honest here. Why would I lie? What part seemed like bs? I'm curious. I have challenged my dad but don't tell him I don't believe I just say "how can we be sure" but when he says there must be one too many times I snap and lay some science fact logic and reason on him.

I think my dad realizes it's wishful thinking but he chooses to wish it so who am I to tell him it's a scam.

But then they asked him and everyone to leave the church something in the will. If he gives 10℅ that's $70k screw that.
Really? This was you being honest? That's why you spend your time blogging about religion and God. Because you are such an honest person? Sorry, that's bullshit.
You don't believe I believe religion is bad for us?

Overall I prefer the truth.

Why do we talk about race politics and other taboos here? It's fun.

Some part of you must enjoy it too. Unless you are trying to convert us?
I have never enjoyed conversations with disingenuous people.
What danger? What would happen if people stopped believing?
We'd end up like you.

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.
talk is cheap, what makes you think you found what was missing you're the one attacking everyone. have you always been that way ...

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.
talk is cheap, what makes you think you found what was missing you're the one attacking everyone. have you always been that way ...
I hope you don't mind if I see that the other way around.

Well...but you also believe in an invisible superman that is impooissible for science to ever discover is the architect of the universe, so, you know, we've already established that your beliefs are questionable.

Dude, go ahead and misstate my position. I don't mind.
Well, I'll keep that in mind should I ever misstate your position.
That would every time. You do love your straw-men.
Nope. You believe that God created the universe. You admit that science will never be able to establish the existence of theis God, because he is "supernatural". So, no. I didn't misstate your position even a little bit. You believe in and invisible, supernatural superman, who was the architect of the physical universe.
Superman?
Superman, God, A supernatural creature of incomprehensible power that created the universe, and for which there has never been, is not, nor ever will be any method to objectively demonstrate the existence. You're problem isn't that I have misstated your position. It is that using the name superman effectively mocks your irrational position, you know it, and you don't like having your irrational position mocked.

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.

how could you ...

it is recorded history and clearly you have no repentance for your religions awfulness, just an appealing way for you to spend your "free" time. your proud to have taught her your opinion of a free Spirit.

I deon't care if you disagree, or not. Personal attacks are personal attacks. They don't bother me in the least.
You mean you didn't come here looking for a fight?
No, I didn't. I came here for a discussion, anda debate. It's too bad you don't know the difference.
You troll religious forums to seek confrontations.
You're free to believe that.
Thank you. I will. Maybe one day, you will gather up the courage and honesty to admit it.
Why would I ever admit to something that isn't true? I said you are free to believe what you stated, not that it was true.

Dude, go ahead and misstate my position. I don't mind.
Nope. You believe that God created the universe. You admit that science will never be able to establish the existence of theis God, because he is "supernatural". So, no. I didn't misstate your position even a little bit. You believe in and invisible, supernatural superman, who was the architect of the physical universe.
Superman?
Superman, God, A supernatural creature of incomprehensible power that created the universe, and for which there has never been, is not, nor ever will be any method to objectively demonstrate the existence. You're problem isn't that I have misstated your position. It is that using the name superman effectively mocks your irrational position, you know it, and you don't like having your irrational position mocked.
Yes, that's it exactly. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That's what militant atheists do. Thank you.

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.
Of course you do. Because you see the challenge to rationally defend your beliefs as an attack. The fact that your beliefs are so irrational that they cannot stand against a challenge isn't our problem, it's yours.

You mean you didn't come here looking for a fight?
No, I didn't. I came here for a discussion, anda debate. It's too bad you don't know the difference.
Thank you. I will. Maybe one day, you will gather up the courage and honesty to admit it.
Why would I ever admit to something that isn't true? I said you are free to believe what you stated, not that it was true.
You are not stupid to not know what you do.

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.
Of course you do. Because you see the challenge to rationally defend your beliefs as an attack. The fact that your beliefs are so irrational that they cannot stand against a challenge isn't our problem, it's yours.
No. I see your mocking me as a weakness of your argument and a sign that you condemn respect for people who think differently than you. That makes you dangerous.

Superman?
Yes, that's it exactly. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That's what militant atheists do. Thank you.
I also mock grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Bigfoot. Yup. I mock people who have irrational beliefs, and then try to convince everyone that they have rational proof of those irrational beliefs.

It's not people who believe in God that I mock. It's irrational mutton-heads who pretend to be able to defend those beliefs rationally. You want to hold onto your irratiojnal beliefs, that is your right, and just fine with me. Just be honest that you know they are irrational, and you don't care.

You are not stupid to not know what you do.
I know exactly what I do. Just because you want to believe that I am doing something I am not, that is your problem, not mine.

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.

how could you ...

it is recorded history and clearly you have no repentance for your religions awfulness, just an appealing way for you to spend your "free" time. your proud to have taught her your opinion of a free Spirit.
ummmm... that had nothing to do with your prior comment. I see you attacking Christianity. Like a militant atheist would. You have never acknowledged what your belief system is, as near as I can tell you are a humanist, but I have no clue. For some odd reason you have attached yourself to me.

View attachment 106892

Or your kind.
No. I see your mocking me as a weakness of your argument and a sign that you condemn respect for people who think differently than you. That makes you dangerous.
Of course you do.

Superman?
I also mock grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Bigfoot. Yup. I mock people who have irrational beliefs, and then try to convince everyone that they have rational proof of those irrational beliefs.

It's not people who believe in God that I mock. It's irrational mutton-heads who pretend to be able to defend those beliefs rationally. You want to hold onto your irratiojnal beliefs, that is your right, and just fine with me. Just be honest that you know they are irrational, and you don't care.
This would be you rationalizing your behaviors. That's a pretty chicken shit move. Man up. Own it. Do you need for me to show you how to do it? I'd be happy to oblige.

Or your kind.
Of course you do.
Absolutely, anyone who attempts to squelch honest debate is dangerous.

Superman?

This would be you rationalizing your behaviors. That's a pretty chicken shiyt move. Man up. Own it. Do you need for me to show you how to do it? I'd be happy to oblige.
You're free to see it that way. You have a penchant for irrational views.

Of course you do.
Absolutely, anyone who attempts to squelch honest debate is dangerous.
I agree, which is why I called you out for your ad hominems, when your irrational arguments failed.

Forum List

Back